>Finals coming soon
>Haven't said anything
>Networking event happening after finals
>She's going so I decide I will too
>Wear my nicest suit
>See her
>Go and talk to her
>Nervous as fuck, can barely make eye contact
>H-Hi Chloe! Would y-you wanna go out some time?
>Some disgusting Arab guy walks up to us
>Hey Chloe! Who's your friend?
>Fucker smiles at me
>user, this is my boyfriend Abdul
>Fucking shitskin tries to shake my hand
>I lose it
>Get away from me you terrorist
>And fuck you race traitor bitch
>Storm out
>Can't go back to school at that college

I am so fucking sick and tired of these shitskins taking our women. Why can't I call them out? Why am I barred from calling out race traitors and mud sharks? Look at this disgusting Algerian piece of shit. He stole the love of my life from me. And fuck that whore for going for him rather than me. I am an Aryan god. Anybody else have any similar experiences?

Pic related. It's the shitskin piece of trash.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE
liveleak.com/view?i=2a5_1408021957
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>taking our women.
Get btfo you entitled faggot. Sounds like you had tons of opportunity to put in work but you were too fucking scared. Then you think that you deserve a chick that you are too much of a pussy to put in work for? Fucking pathetic

Would you be this mad if you saw a WM/AF couple?

Spoken like a true alt-right autist. Pic related.

Go back to being a NEET.

Don't wait till the last day then you faggot, just casually sit by her and spark conversation. Maybe start a study group with her and a couple of others.

You don't get women by just dreaming about them, you gotta work em

Sorry leaf but that guy is quite attractive, you seem like a autistic beta male. You should kys btw.

I was on your side until I saw pic related. He's so sharp, well dressed, and handsome. Is he a model?

Why should she date you? You were a NEET up until a few months ago so you're probably a fucking weird loser. Sorry that guy is more attractive and generally better than you, also, you're not entitled to date someone just because you find them attractive

You're a huge faggot

If it was white Chad instead of Abdul, would you feel better about it? Women are waste, forget about them.
Very soon you will understand that being NEET was actually better than being normie, drop the college and live like before.

Um... no. Fags. He was with Chloe. That race traitor whore decided to make that shithead her boyfriend. I creeped him on Facebook and he works in some bank. Still support him? He works in a bank for the Jews. Retards.

But that's everyone on Sup Forums.

literally race traitors or niggers

But but but doesn't she understand that a board on Sup Forums goes against this and race mixing is bad. Right guys

keked desu
pol is probably filled with people like that

Viper my man.

KEKED AGAIN!

Nothing wrong with that

>leafcuck gets cucked by abdul
>cries about iton Sup Forums
This is just pathetic, even for pol

You fucking cunts are supposed to be taking MY side. I'm 6 foot 3. He was barely 5 foot 11. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. His hair is black and his eyes are the color of shit. Absolutely disgusting. I am lean and slender. That fucker looked like a roided bag of meat. Fuck you bastards. Go suck him off along with Chloe.

>half pajeet
>half german
>go to big SEC school
>get crash course on white girls and what sluts they are
>mfw
Whats up with white dudes and letting their chicks fuck other guys? I can't tell you how many would eventually say they had bf's but he didn't care as long as it "wasn't anything serious". Some serious self hatred you guys have going on there.

Still mad that he pounds the love of your life ?

Why don't you just get the girl to cheat with you and steal her? It shouldn't be so difficult if you are such a true alpha male.

He's kinda cute

>How can someone choose a handsome bank worker over an autistic NEET? I don't get it.

why didnt you try to pick a fight with him?

Kekked, the bait is a little heavy handed but still funny. Try to be more subtle next time, buddy

I don't know if we can call you an Aryan God you lost out too a dirty Arab, sounds pretty beta to me. I agree though, society is fucked. It's seen as progressive to abandon your ethnicity and we all know how the new generation like to be progressive

just kill him

make him dig his own grave for bonus points

pics of the girl ?

You sound like a supreme gentleman. You should follow Elliot's lead and score the love of your life.

So you think some bank accountant or whatever is a good man? Working for the Jews? Usury? We're supposed to be against these things and all he does is feed the beast. This is unacceptable.

After all that's happened I don't even want her anymore. I thought she could carry me Aryan children. Now she's damaged due to microchimerism from that ugly, disgusting, Jew serving piece of shit.

>Canada is outshitposting you

That's what these bastards want you to do. They want you to attack them so they can claim abuse and Islamophobia.

/thread

>Aryan God
>Can't pick up chicks

do the aryan race a favor and an hero

Kek, finally.

we want him to do something, like anything because so far he has done nothing.

This was her. WAY out of his league. She should have been with me. But nope.

r/asianmasculinity pls go

she's nothing special desu

The future of Canada is brown so get used to it. You will pay the jizya like all the rest.

Pls make a video.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE

Jesus christ you autistic fuck, at least sperg out over something higher than a 6.

>be a beta spaghetti monster
>girl picks confident alpha type guy
>cry like a bitch

She's about ten years too old for your liking

But he's fucking short! And ugly! His voice sounded like a ripoff of Vin Diesel's.

>HALLO user NICE TO MEET YOU
>HALLO user HOW ARE YOUR STUDIES

Like what the fuck? First you steal my crush and then you mock me?

desu you could've done better desu. She's already cucked and been pounded by a shitskin. Nothing you can do about that.

>mfw white men

hahahahhahahah so you're one of the stormfags who try talking shit about everyone with an israeli flag?
whoah, so much for the white race you faggot

you dont wait to make a move on a girl you feminine little man, you see a girl you like and you make a move. once a girl sees that you're interested but dont do anything she will lose interest unless shes a dom. man the fuck up mr "white masterrace", what a disgrace, you're just what i imagined you guys be.
that algerian guy doesn't look bad at all btw

user, why does Google Image Search throw up a bunch of hits for that image?

TL;DR:
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'd say it's been almost 6 months. Trudeau really fucked them in the head.

>alt-right
what does it have to do with being alt-right?
>go back to being a NEET
you're a salty fuck, wonder why you're here.
did someone deport your mom?
>pol is probably filled with people like that
you are Sup Forums...?
its full of you.

These bait threads are getting creative

kek

welcome to the real world i guess.

Its confidence and personality you sperg.
He's decent enough looking, you're just blinded by hate.
>He approached her and talked to her like a normal person and asked for a date
>You stared at her for a few months then went potato and ran away like an autist

0/10 green text bait

why are all you retards falling for this?

I knew a girl from an Erasmus. She was french. She had the entire class drooling for her. All kinds of men. Tall, short, skinny, strong, blonde, dark haired. All men where drooling for her. She picked the afghan guy among all of them.

It's not the shitskins, it's the women. Spanish women still prefer spaniards and north europeans, thankfully, but I've never a single european women that has or had a shitskin bf.

Isn't that the point of Erasmus for women, to fuck shitskins away from home, free from being ashamed?

Actually enjoyed reading OPs text
/r9k/and Sup Forums mix surprisingly well

You are faggot and obviously a beta male, you fear woman how pathetic.

>Storm out
This should be a phrase.

Don't weep for the foolish whites that choose to throw their genes away. Instead laugh at them and show how out of place they are. You will guaranteed make the woman or man feel out of place and they won't do a thing about it.

Northern afghans are true aryans, they are all dark but with green bright eyes and symmetric faces

>shitty grip
>knife backwards
They literally can't use tools.

Well I always knew that Erasmus where fornicating grounds but never knew about racemixing. I guess back in my day it was odd to see shitskins and that's why I never heard about white girls with arabs before.

How about creating online mudshark database? It must have closed registration (aka invites), so that googlebot will not be able to see what's happening inside. The users will post compromising photos with links on mudharks kikebook accounts. This way you can avoid them later when they try to pretend honest and marry you after 1000 blackdicks.

They can:
liveleak.com/view?i=2a5_1408021957

Don't worry user, maybe I can convince her to see her wrongdoings and fall for you instead.

I'm sure she'll understand she deserves you if she reads this thread.

facebook /katie.wood.54772

salty kek

This
Same with au pair, semesters abroad, roadtrips etc.

lol nigger what?

Why I oughta give it to Mr Shitskin Stealyogirl too while I'm at it.

Eliot Rodgers in the making. Cap this.

>Anonymous

Chloe =/= Katie

thread deleted in a panic soon...

Apparently, OP is retarded enough to rip photos straight from FB so he doesn't know the damage is already done.

hahahaha wow I was looking through katie's friends and I know one of them

this will be a good laugh

that friend will know you are an autist when u gonna have to tell her where you found this from

Is it really her or did OP just get a random photo off of a random facebook?

Sukh =/= Abdul

>sons father is 27
>was banging a 16 year old

nigger dirtbag as fuck
sucks he ruined some naive white girl's life

After all that I did for you. You all betray me. You make me sick.

Emu = Overlords

>OP laziest, most blatant bait of the month
>all these reddit babies replying