The pic that triggered Neymar departure

>the pic that triggered Neymar departure

"It is precisely against the PSG that Neymar has known his most grand night, recalls our colleague. It was he, the soul of the remontada. That day, Messi seemed weak as the Brazilian international took his team to the miracle. But the picture of the evening was for Messi. How to aspire to the Ballon d'Or this way? "

As a reminder, the number 11 of Barça had scored two goals and delivered a decisive pass in the last minutes of the match. But the image that had marked the spirits was that of Lionel Messi celebrating this exploit among the Catalan fans. At that moment, Neymar may have understood that he would always remain a lieutenant."

Other urls found in this thread:

butfootballclub.fr/foot-etranger/espagne/fcbarcelone/fc-barcelone-psg-mercato-neymar-vexe-par-messi-le-soir-de-la-remontada/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

now imagine being an iniesta fan for the past 10 years

>best player of history gets more attention
gee i wonder why nerman

>best player of history actually doesn't show in the relevant match, but steals all the glory
Toxic club much?

What a Beta

>How to aspire to the Ballon d'Or this way?

I know this is bs but precisaly after this game that the hype about ballon dor began, e.g. pic related.

i.e. your bullshit story lacks verossimilude, OP.

>verisimilitude
Wtf did I wrote this in poortuguese. Fix'd.

I thought Real Madrid won the champions league though?

Well I'm just trying to find a rationale behind a Nerman move. And they are exactly my arguments from last year, though
Also, this isn't my writing (source: butfootballclub.fr/foot-etranger/espagne/fcbarcelone/fc-barcelone-psg-mercato-neymar-vexe-par-messi-le-soir-de-la-remontada/)

There's none, at least not for now. He's already on a big club earning tons of money and playing with some of the best players in history. Plus he already said multiple times how he feels about Messi.

Btw, your source is a blog? Are sure you aren't Denis Balbir?

PSG isn't relevant enough team that even if Neymar goes there and does well people won't consider him the best in the world and he won't win the Balloon d'Or.

I'm not Denis I swear
Just a random French guy who wants to have his league at least a bit relevant. p-please don't bully

Kek, it's cool senpai. Whats your opinion about that? I mean, hypothetically ofc. The money in this is far from being realistic...

kek

My opinion is Neymar would walk Ligue 1, wins back to back titles, tries his best in UCL but not wins it, and probably goes away after 2 or 3 years for more money or a club which gives him a shot at Ballon d'Or (like Real)
At his point he already won everything, right?

Barca is in decline. They should sell Messi and Suarez while the are still worth something and rebuild the team with nerman if they want to compete against real in the next years.

Or he should move to Manu.

>At that moment, Neymar may have understood that he would always remain a lieutenant
he's simply not as good as messi, and he rarely performs better than him, and even suarez has been better than him many times too. He's had 4 seasons to demonstrate he can lead, yet that's only happened a handful of times, not to mention when he decides to get red carded and other retarded behaviour

not sure what he thinks he's done at barcelona that deserves so much praise, pedro and villa did more and never complained

He doesn't. Are you retard or just a 12 year kid?

the point of the article is to indicate he does

>that post
>that flag

Anyone can write anything m8. Its called freedom of speech.

Why would you want him to stay at Barca?

Neymar played his best football of his career when Messi was injured.

>move to the 6th best team in England

lol

Well, it's a risky move going anywhere but Real.

>Neymar is 25

holy shit, really? that's crazy man

meanwhile old man Missi is 30 and will be 31 for the next wc.

I don't buy it desu. He knew he'd be luitenant before he got there. Players only chase the salary now. If PSG hadn't had the $$, he woulda stayed.

>Messi and Ronaldo steal the spotlight from deserving players

what else is new? is Nerman thought he could break this toxicity he is a fool. it will be until Ronnie and Missi are 35 and playing for an MLS club or Old Boys that they will stop getting the spotlight.

PSG gives him 40m € per year. afaik at Barca he earns 15-20m € per year.
I also just read that Qataris would make him a kind of hero/head figure for World Cup 2022

There is a difference. He expected Messi to have lost a step by now enough so that he can take the main man spot if not at least be the co-star

>implying he joined PSG

>implying there's a single truth in this whole shitty article

It's just speculation from a french guy ffs

>steal the spotlight
Or earned the spotlight by being unbelievably good. Jesus christ, they aren't social media starlets that get attention for fuck all.

Neymar was the big star at Santos, and carried all his NTs. Didn't he also get the captain for the Brazil team now?
Currently he's in the shadow of Messi, who owns La Masia and entire Barcelona as long as he plays

It's hilarious if this is the issue since he's the same level of diva with his NT as messi is with barca

Yeh, because he's good enough to get it all at Barcelona.

Gentle reminder that he scored 37 and had 9 assists in La Liga alone last season. 'World Class' clubs are spunking £75m on players that scored 20ish.

Nerman is used to be THE system baby. On PSG, he has a better shot to get the whole team working for him (and why not, french media sucking his cock) in a few seasons.

And just 11 with 2 in the CL, basically the only comp that matters.

Not shitting on Neymar, but spotlight deserved

No idea what you mean by this.

I don't say Messi doesn't deserve it. Messi is outworldly and deserves to be the star of Barcelona. Period.
But knowing that it will not change for now, Neymar could want to move in a team which proposes a project to build a team around him as a centerpiece.

Isn't that the whole point of this bullshit article? Nerman is one of the best of his generation while Messi is one of the best ever, ergo Nerman will never be the main man ergo he wants to leave?

supposedly one of his big dissatisfactions with Barça is that they never got Coutinho, who is "lobbied" for by both him and Suarez for a long time.

Supposedly you're a fag. Care to confirm?

Fuck nerman, he'll be forgotten in ten years. People will talk about the goat forever.

>Him not being completely correct

Football has moved on since 2010 Pedro