What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y_X3sMy2u4A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-defense_(United_States)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_doctrine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stand-your-ground_law
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101951584/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The white man has finally awaken

Gun control has been a losing issue for years.

Gun control isn't as popular as people think it is, and I'm willing to bet this movie is fucking retarded anyways

I feel bad law and order man got stuck in this

Or maybe you just hate women?

I assume this is not serious, but I imagine the people who defend this type of trash would actually use that excuse

Is this another Weinstein anti-gun film?

Those never work.

b-but muh womyn

I'm not American, can someone explain this to me?

> Gun control

> Thriller

Gun control is as good as dead now that the GOP effectively controls the House, Senate, White House, and Supreme Court.

It's in reference to each state's policy on approving concealed carry permits
Basically showing how non-shit states have gradually become more lax on allowing concealed carry
>And SURPRISE it hasn't created more violence

>I'm not American, can someone explain this to me?
The infographic shows how gun laws have changed over the years and implied the gubmint out ta git muh gunz

>tfw gun control on a federal level is well and truly dead and we might actually get a repeal on the machine gun ban

Wish there was one that correlated drop in violent crime with this.

>implied

Democrats are openly anti-gun.

>Tfw Canadian
>Tfw stuck with ultimate dipshit of a prime minister who could have my firearms prohibited whenever he feels like it and there is no legal protection against it

It was always dead you disillusioned retard. Just people get retarded about it when a Dem was in there. They spread bullshit like they're gonna take er gunz. Remind me of how Obama was supposed to take em away when he got elected and he never even tried.

>tfw society is crumbling around you

Amazingly what works better is making gun-filled, action-packed movies then getting the pedophile puppet actors to openly decry guns, see Stalone, schwartzenigger etc.

It looks like it's supposed to be a more serious Thank You For Smoking, which took it's own shots at gun lobbyists as well.

nothing since birdman tanked also on opening

not that either film is good but you're obviously another /pol tard that got banned from /pol for being more spergy and btfo than the other spergs on /pol

>The state legislatures aren't fighting federal tyranny

Wake the fuck up

Green states mean you can carry a handgun on you without a license. If you legally own the gun, you can carry it around with you loaded. Blue means you have to get a license, but they must issue the license if you meet the legal requirements, which are extremely easy to meet. Yellow is may issue, meaning it's up to the local PD as to if you get a carry permit or not, and Red means no carry permits. The graph shows the drastic loosening of gun control laws in the past 30 years.

>and implied the gubmint out ta git muh gunz
You've got it backwards, it shows the slow death of gun control in one image

>making up political reasons why this didn't do well
>ignore the fact that it simply looked boring as fuck and why would anyone give a shit

It had a limited release before the worldwide opening, you fucking retard. Ended up making more than $100 million in box office earnings.

Gun grabbers BTFO AGAIN!

We got a live one!

Green = you can exercise your god given right to carry a concealed handgun without any government interference
Blue = you have to get a permit first, but it's a fairly easy process
Yellow = fag states where you have to jump through hoops to get a permit
Red = cuck country
Concealed carry rights have expanded greatly over the past few decades. That's not to say that gun rights as a whole have, as dems are always trying to subvert the constitution with shit like the '92 AWB or D.C. handgun ban.

it's fugging freezing outside

>tfw Ausfag and no gun
I doubt we will ever get em back. This country is such a fucking nanny state every time some retarded kid hurts himself, whatever he was doing is banned. Like fire crackers are illegal now.

because parents are stupid lazy cunts who think the government is supposed to raise their kids

my point is still valid

now go ask your mum to change your diaper you smell like man-child feces

When will America ban guns and join the civilized world like France?

Why didn't they cast Sloane from Entourage?

freedom

>my point is still valid

No it isn't. I literally explained why you're wrong you fucking autist.

> muh poleeee

Hello leftypol, you worthless commie faggots

>join the civilized world
unironically my favorite meme

What the fuck is a "gun control thriller"?

first time hearing about it.

a lot less people watching tv, i'd say

>archive post

I saw anarchists try to raid a Sup Forums thread on 4plebs, not realizing it was just an archive. 300+ posts of absolute butthurt at the wrong target.

Once France bans assault trucks

>Red = cuck country
I didn't know that Texas is a cuck country before. I expect it to be green at first because of all that cowboy shit I've seen in tv.

you literally sputtered mindless shit like a neet who wont take his sperg meds

now scurry off to your basement toilet and eat your supper

The only time anyone actually cares about gun control is for a couple weeks after a white guy shoots a bunch of other preferably white children.

Case in point a muslim killed 50 people in a gay night club and no one tried to push for new gun laws or even cared after 2 weeks.

holy fuck

>Like fire crackers are illegal now.
That fucking sucks. American Independence Day (AKA fireworks and guns day) always has crazy fun shit like this happening:

youtube.com/watch?v=y_X3sMy2u4A

It's at 700+ now. They're also flooding Sup Forums because next to /k/ and Sup Forums this is one of the most problematic boards. Remember, 90% of the posters demonizing the alt-right and Sup Forums are most probably anti-fa facebook queers or leftypol shills

How do we save Canada from Trudeau?

>dude lets spray the street with fire lmao

americans

Oh wow. You're like an analyst for a group of outcast losers who smell like underarm. Way to go.

>Canadian's

>america, as seen on TV
Isn't it past your bedtime, bong?

Sup Forums only has this problem because it's way too normalfag-accessible. Need more cunnyposters to drive them off.

Basically it shows that over the last three decades it has become much easier in virtually every part of the country to obtain a permit to carry a concealed firearm.

>the man in the sky gave me the right to carry around an implement of murder after explicitly telling me not to murder

It's the celebration of freedom, buzzkill Euros will never understand

>twf your country has no comfy murican gun culture

>a muslim killed 50 people in a gay night club
When did this happen? Literally never heard anything about it.

After the shooting a lot of bullshit laws got passed that wont affect crime at all. For example new laws in NY have done nothing but make it incredibly difficult to get a mosin nagant

sounds a lot like the JIDF and CTR boogeyman

>killing is the same in every context

Surprisingly Texas has been relatively strict on carry laws until recently. Their other gun laws are on point with other southern states, though.

a gay bar was attacked by a repressed homosexual afghan muslim

i can't imagine this feel

hey dumb americans, did you know that if you own a gun, you're much more likely to accidentally shoot a family member than an intruder?

>On June 12, 2016, Omar Mateen, a 29-year-old security guard, killed 49 people and wounded 53 others in a terrorist attack/hate crime inside Pulse, a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, United States.

>never even tried
Just because all the false flags failed to generate the emotional response necessary to pass legislation and Obama never got his Patriot Act moment doesn't mean he never even tried.

There ended up being no actual evidence that he was a closeted homo.

A muslim pledged support to ISIS and shot up an Orlando night club last summer.

49 dead faggots and 1 dead terrorist.

He tried to leverage the Sandy Hook shooting to get more gun laws passed but he ran into the brick wall that is the gun lobby, thankfully.

Self defense is considered an inalienable human right in the USA.

>murder
Not all killing is murder.

Read, and be educated:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-defense_(United_States)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_doctrine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stand-your-ground_law

That makes sense. Normally Liberals here are at least coherent and dont just plug their fingers in their ear and yell "I cant hear you"
This is just shitposting, not a genuine poster.

no one cares, faggot

sorry about the redpill

now go change your diapers you smell like urine

That's exactly what I thought until actually visiting the groups. The leftypol fags organize themselves on skype or something. They refer to their raids as "social programming".
Middle-ish part for maximum hilarity. Don't forget, they're leaving ghost comments on 4plebs, not Sup Forums itself.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101951584/

>he cuckspaces his posts
Antifa spotted

Pathetic. Capeshitters bring better bants

Are you samefagging your own posts. Sad and lonely.

No, they're real and very butthurt.

Post your guns Sup Forums.

Who the fuck wants to see a movie about gun control? I want to see some fucking guns in the movie.

Did you know that if you own a car, you're much more likely to get into a car accident while driving?

Technically it's supposed to be in other Western nations as well, they just shit on it.
As a Canadian, I *technically* have the right to blow an attacker or intruder the fuck away if I fear for my life or the life of somebody else
The issue is that the government hates the idea of people defending themselves, so they'll charge you with murder and whatever else they can possibly think of and spend years wasting your time in court and draining all your money until it's over. You'll inevitably be found not-guilty, but they win be screwing you anyways
One guy in Quebec many years ago actually shot two police officers that tried to raid his home over minor bullshit at like 2 AM (and killed one), and when the verdict finally came in it was not guilty

>millions of Canadians suffering from AIDS
damn your country is gayer than i thought

are you saying the CTR and JIDF on Sup Forums meme wasn't real?

you have so much observational skill

too bad you cant get a job with your schizoid features neet superman

Literally the kind of insults 60 year olds grampas come up with on hobby massage boards.

I doubt ctr was ever on Sup Forums, just trolls. Definitely on the political subplebbits though. Undeniable proof of this.

People who don't support gun control is just basically ISIS.

Paranoid much

I'm a software developer
LOL
Nice try, though
I earn more than you AND am better looking

What's the issue with having gun permits exactly? Wouldn't that help keep retards and autists from acquiring a lethal weapon? I mean, if you're a normal person you wouldn't have any issues getting a gun.

but who defines who a normal person is....

I was in Orlando visiting my girlfriend's parents a few weeks after it happened and people were already dismissive/joking about it
>girlfriends parents: "of course we aren't worried, what would we be doing in a place like that."
>guy at gas station: "a muslim walks into a gay bar, bartender asks "what're you having" and the mohammaden says "shots for everyone.""
Compared to Sandy Hook which they're still having fucking candlelight vigils over.

Then it's the government, an institution that is generally against civilian gun ownership, deciding who is good enough to own a gun.

The whole point of the second amendment is keep the government's power in check, it's pointless if you need their permission.

Keep trying