I have just been made aware of this character. Apparently he's rather famous now. A fucking drug addled...

I have just been made aware of this character. Apparently he's rather famous now. A fucking drug addled, tattooed teenager who got kicked out of high school. Makes me sick. I weep for society. I hope he joins Peep in hell soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cETuHkavYR0
youtube.com/watch?v=1ty3mFU8EtA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang PRR

my bih love do cocaine uh

Look at this piece of shit. I truly and sincerely hate him.

Why? Explain.

Not OP, but he's a disgusting amalgamation of every single ghetto/hamster stereotype all meshed into underage degeneracy.

DIROS

*hamster
I meant gangster. Auto-correct sucks.

Because he's a fucking waste of space. He's untalented, seems like a pathetic, useless person. I want him dead.

triggered much?

it's a fake character anyways. I see nothing wrong with a young man capitalizing on the drug culture popularized by the youth.

ooh
lip pump
(brrr)
gucci gang

YOUR MAMA STILL LIVE IN A TENT

Early Lil Pump was exciting and fun, even though his music was trash. But I feel like he's no longer genuine at all, and every thing about him is fabricated by his label.

youtube.com/watch?v=cETuHkavYR0

How do you even have that many tattoos at 17? Isn't it illegal to get a tattoo under 18? And how is he buying weed?

lol get a load of this nerd

youtube.com/watch?v=1ty3mFU8EtA open with subtitles

What game is this?

The law sucks your dick if you have money, Pump is the boss.

>hates Lil Pump, an intellectual
>is a dumb phoneposter
Looks like someone is projecting

I love lil pump perfect music for feeling ignorant. Some people make music to feel depressed. Lil Pump is to ignorance as Nick Drake is to depression. It’s perfect

I'M ON THE MOLLY

How is this stupid fucking kid able to buy these drugs?

Lil Pump can do telepath and connect with dealers around the world.

Imagine being this kid's mother and having to see all these retarded pictures of your son after he OD's

Imagine being your mother and she has to see you shitpost on this site every day.

BTFO

I listened to Gucci Gang for the first time the other day and it's unironically one of the worst songs I've ever heard. I can barely understand a word Pump is "rapping" and his line delivery is really bad. It's like he has no skill at all.

How did this fucking song become so popular? Is Pump really a hack or am I just getting old?

>A fucking drug addled, tattooed teenager who got kicked out of high school.

I'm pretty sure that's what how most musicians start out user....
The only difference with him is his music sucks.

You might be an old fuck.

I thought he was a harvard graduate

Drugs are for losers m8

When is rap going to get over thinking drugs are cool.

You know whats cool.

Being sober and lifting weights.

You know whats cooler

Being high and lifting weights

Fuck, I hope it's soon.

ITT: haters and pussies

Drugs are fine if you're not an addict

Imagine [spoiler] not replying to this post or your mother does in her sleep tonight. [/spoiler]

Imagine not knowing that spoiler tags don't work on Sup Forums.

(love u mum)

How embarrassing, sounds like you got a case of the gays

Dr Pump, PhD, Harvard graduate, prescribes you 10 CC of codeine every day before breakfast

If you only just heard of him you are living under a huge fucking rock

Or I'm just an adult.

>I'M A BIG BOY WITH A BIG VROOM-VROOM AND A PRETTY LADY FRIEND AND AN IMPORTANT JOBBIE

Honestly what the fuck is wrong with you people? Are you really such bitter virgins you have to shit on the lifestyles of people who don't affect you at all? Does it make you feel good? Have you found love doing this?

You got some shit to work on if you're calling for the death of some kid who's having fun just because he has tattoos and does drugs. To be honest you sound like my mom lol

How are you this much of a faggot.

he might be an adult but you certainly are not

>BEING A DULT IS THE BEST! I GET TO STAY UP LATE AND EAT ALL THE CANDY I WANT!

waaahhh go vote for trump or something nerd

>who got kicked out of high school
he's a harvard graduate you mong

Pump's gonna live till 90 screencap this

you're the kind of person to try to tell kids with a straight face that smoking doesn't look cool

Legit question, do these people try to look as retarded as they can?

no ones gonna watch or listen to you if you look like everyone else. welcome to show biz pleb.

pump is the greatest of our generation unironically