Find a flaw

find a flaw

What the fuck, why would he not go for Nadal?

Disrespectful.

Nadal isn't Catalan.

Supports Madrid as well.

lebron>jordan

other two are correct

>why would he not go for Nadal?

Because Federer is better.

Real Madrid fan. It's also a swipe at Ronaldo. Pique is obsessed with Real Madrid

Nadal/djokovic are way better.

Cr7 is better.

*tips*

Where's Joe Root?

This

>tfw no thomas brady

this is the type of opinion you expect a paki from Birmingham to have if you get what I mean

I'm neither Asian or a resident of Birmingham. Clearly you know all about it though. It takes one to know one, Rajesh.

This pace-less fuck doesn't acknowledge that the Triumverate of GOATs are all still active: Lebron, Brady, Messi (tennis is gay)

The fact that it's actually Ronaldo, LeBron and Djokovic

When did Aussies lose their trolling ability?

Why exactly is that a bad thing? It's like how Arsenal and Manchester United players used to hate each other when they were both relevant clubs. If anything, more players should care about club rivalries.

All have impeccable, almost inhuman technique. Supreme physicality. All comes with a truly masterful understanding of their respective sports.

CR7>Messi as of now, let's see if LeBron can reach MJ, probably not though.

>pace is important for a defender who plays in a possession based system
>>>>>/fifa/

>messhit

ITT: Contrarians

He's obviously right. Football, Basketball and Tennis are the most relevant sports in the world.

Gerard Pique

>basically I hate CR7, he's better looking than me, makes more money, is loved more, so instead I'll say the best is my little autist Messi and people will like that and make me look nice

LeBron is better too.

>you

CR7 more handsome than Pique???

>CR7 more handsome than pique
>american ideals

pique makes babys with a real women tho

It's not an argument

fukin eurofag not includin DALE EARNHART SR

Reddit tier choices

Because Nadal is not the GOAT.

because federer is better
t.nadal fan

kelly slater

*tips with masterful technique*

>leboon
>niggerhoop

No one gives a shit about the NFL on an international level

>apehoop
>netmoan

:(

Nadal was in a Shakira video a while back, rumour has it that he buggered her brains out.

I bet he only saw Jordan in Space Jam

Because Nadal fucked her wife

>le overrated lanklet non-defender cunt guy

Because tennis isn't only played on clay

He was like 10 when Jordan retired the second time.

Nadal is like the Ronnie O'Sullivan of tennis. Best to watch but not the best player.

>tennis fairy in with actual athetes
uh wtf

Missing Mike Trout but I guess they don't really watch baseball in Spain

Post the JUST version

tim salmon>trout

Obvious you don't actually watch tennis or snooker

Tennis athletes are unironically the most fit athletes.

>international level

No one gives a shit about the NFL on any level
Nigs like the NBA and most of you guys watch the SB for the fucking commercials (or memes, even worse)

>re doesn't rate steve tilapia

this is correct

Couldn't be a more apt comparison. Both have very aggressive, unique styles and are totally unplayable on their day. Further more their careers have both been eclipsed in terms of titles by more conservative and technical players in Federer and Hendry.

Nadal has one of the most boring playstyles in tennis and at his peak regularly wasted time on his serve.
Ronnie is by far the most naturally talented snooker player there has ever been, Nadals only real impressive trait was his '''''''''''''''stamina'''''''''''''''''''''

add floyd mayweather and yes he's correct

The flaw is Pique himself.

Wayn Gortzki and Mik Troot?

You have absolutely no idea about tennis. Have you ever played it yourself?

Nadal's tennis is the absolute definition of NOT AGGRESSIVE and CONSERVATIVE. Basically Nadal treats his opponents with top spin and waits for them to make the error. Nadal favours long rallies, where as aggressive players favor short rallies.

Nadal's only strengths are his top spin and his stamina. There is nothing technically excellent about him.

Federer however, is the absolute definition of technical perfection in tennis.

> t. someone who actually knows something about tennis