Cast her

Cast her.

Anybody could play her. She's bland as shit.

Alpha is boring as fuck so literally anyone.

Beta needs to be Conan Stevens or Brian Steele

can some comicfag red pill me on her

Patrick Stewart

>Saitama
>her

if she's so boring why does negan kill her to please rick, is her group evil?

She's the leader of a group of Spartanesque fucks that don't kill walkers but wear their skin, they have a pecking order

>Alpha who has a daughter she let's get raped and beaten because she believes it will make her strong
>Beta who is a fucking giant of man and.is totally subservient to Alpha
>The other Whisperers

Alpha is a dumb cunt

>LOOK AT ME I READ THE COMICS!!!!

Because Negan is a good boy.

will this awful show ever end bros
i cant drop it but i dont wanna keep watching it either

>tfw dropped the show multiple seasons ago but want to pick it back up because of negan

No, it's not going to happen.

>Gains Rick's trust
>Frames him for some shit that will convince his loyalists that he finally needs to be put down
>Elected as new leader
>Says he'll be the one to take care of Rick
>Secretly imprisons Rick in a dark basement and cuts off his other arm
>Subjects him to daily rapes and general molestations
>Treats him like a dog (complete with a collar, muzzle and food bowl) and a human toilet
>Tells him he loves and respects him while doing all this until Rick is finally mindbroken and belongs completely to Negan
>At this point Negan only refers to Rick as Lucille
HE'S HAD TWO YEARS TO PLAN THIS

What did he mean by this?

He meant "dayum girl, yo head gonna look good onna stick, Rick's gonna love it!"

I think Lea Seydoux would be a good Alpha but no idea if AMC would have the budget to support her contract or something. I'm more interested in who should play Beta, I think The Hound's actor from Game of Thrones would be a good choice since I don't think there's anyone realistically tall enough who is good at acting and the same height as Beta is supposed to be, seven feet, but I think The Hound would be a good fit for him.

then why were the dead whispering to nick?

>Rick becomes Negan's new Lucile
I have to say, I love that idea.

>her

Literally anyone. She's killed off almost as soon as she's introduced, she is bland and boring. She's just typical edgy "hurr we r just animals we r no betr dan duh ded fuk havin lawz and shit i let ppl raep my dawter lmao who gives a fuk"

She literally lasts longer than the Governor you stupid cuck.

Negan has only lasted so long because he's a reddit-tier meme villain.