What happens to DC if this movie ends up being bad?

What happens to DC if this movie ends up being bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JKSottBl7ow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DC is pretty much already dead

That would be the equivalent of a plane crash.

Would there be any survivors?

> if
kek.
It WILL be bad, senpai. DC superheroes just don't connect with the average person, and DCEU team being composed of retards doesn't help either.

Trips of truth

>if
when*

>ends up being bad

DC movies still do fine financially even if the critics hate them

That's all the studio cares about

it'll still make enough dosh

it'll be bad but "successful" enough to guarantee another step forward and give hope that the next dc movie will be good

Same thing that happened after BvS and Skwad. Absolutely nothing.

People will jump on the hate bandwagon. It could be the best comic book movie of all time. It still wont stop iron man cucks from hating on it.

Pretty much. If it makes money, it'll be deemed a "success" regardless of what people/critics think.I'm personally hoping it'll be good though.

I'm actually curious about it since it'll be the first film under Geoff Johns' watch (Suicide Squad was too far into post-production when he was promoted).

How WW performs will be the first accurate indicator for the future of the DCEU.

>wonder woman
>financially successful

It shouldve been Man Of Steel, BatVSupes, Wonderwoman, Batman capturing Croc at the begining then him fighting someone else, Flash capturing boomerang during it then dealing with Reverse flash, Sqwad, Aquaman, Cyborg, League, Greenlantern?

>DC
>bad

Pick one, marvelcuck

I kind of hope it doesn't suck. I think the character deserves at least one good movie.

>throwing a ton of villians and superheros that haven't been established into one movie

give me one (1) example where this idea actually worked

It'll make a healthy $200 million just from feminists and sjws alone.

i meant the dceu movie timeline not all them together. And batman would have been introduced and Croc getting beat down quick has been a staple of the Arkham games. Flash catches boomerang in a 10second clip so its just to establish there base level in the movie

Rebooooooot, let me direct batman, put me in coach

>DC superheroes just don't connect with the average perso

Superman doesn't? wtf

Depends on how hard WB pushes the feminism angle.

I am a DC fan but i won't be watching Wonder Woman next year

Justice League by the Kino God thought...definitly watching it

They stick to comics and direct to dvd animation.

hopefully.

Hopefully they cancel all their franchise films and focus on making new films.

I think wonder woman as a character was a complete non-entity until writers started jamming stuff into her. Such themes and concepts that could've been put to better use outside the framework of "eye-popping hotpants and giant boobs: the character."

>if
It would

people said the same thing about ghostbusters.

Alot of Marvelcucks will achieve orgasm for the first time since Green Lantern came out.

>if

Same thing that happened with the MCU after Iron Man 2 and 3, Thor 1 and 2, Ant-Man, Age of Ultron, Civil War and Dr Strange

I think you should ask that question about JL. if WW is bad, then eh. it's a pretty cheap movie compared to their last two.

BUT if JL ends up being shit and doesn't make a billion, DC is literally finished. or at least Snyder should be.

No matter how bad it is, you will see shitposters defending it on Sup Forums and calling it kino.

Half of those MCU movies are decent dummy.

And It's true? I've yet to meet anyone outside those groups willingly pay to see Ghostbusters.

it's going to be bad but it being a woman film will bump the RT to a fresh

Uh oh, he posted a laughing gif on Sup Forums, he must be right.

>literal cuck
>Kino God

It's going to be fucking shit! Just make a Joker and Harley movie. No one gives a shit about seeing this

But cucks will defend this.

No they won't when they see how bad the CGI is.

I don't understand DC... they hire Jared Leto as Joker, cut out his entire performance in Suicide Squad and don't bother doing a standalone R Rated Joker film where he and his henchmen get up to trouble.

I'd pay to see that than this Wonder Woman shit.

Sure, I mean they defended pic related and it can't be worse than that

Looks fine.

Guardians of the Galaxy
X-men

That's Fant4stic Thing bad, holy shit

>if

No it doesn't. The slow motion is terrible

Just like the Sup Forums spergs on this website, those people don't actually watch the movies they bitch about.

Looks like something from supergirl

WW deserves a good movie. Gal Gadot doesn't.

DC pretty much shot themselves in the foot when they allowed Zack Synder to direct the first film in the cinematic universe thereby setting the tone for the rest of the films.

Jesus the CGI is getting progressively worse with the years. At least it looks better than this but holy fuck

>Gal Gadot's terrible accent
>Unappealing actress
Nope it is not going to do well at the box office.

Margot Robbie's Harley Quinn will do very well though because her character is actually unique instead of a "WE ARE GONNA SHOW THE WORLD THE STRONG BEAUTIFUL SIDE OF WOMEN"

>An actual quote by Gadot

Nothing. Marvel didn't have a very strong opening either (Iron Man 1 was good, but Hulk, Iron Man 2 and Thor 1 weren't), it's all about sticking to your guns and just keeping at it.

>1999 special effects
WE NEED TO GO BACK

Meh at least it doesn't have 9384 unneccesary cuts, it looks like a 300 action scene which is fine

>if

Iron Man was super popular, without it the Avengers would not have worked.

>slow motion is better than lots of cuts
both are terrible

Just give me people fighting at a normal pace with as less cuts as possible like webm related

This is Scorpion King level bad.

Batman is super popular too, surely Justice League will work.

>actual fighting choreography

Man I miss that shit, the only recent movie with anything resembling that was ___BvS___

What about Gadot being 100% CGI here?

kek

Why do cheap CGI versions of real actors all have that same sneer?

Scorpion King has it, Sheev and Dooku have it and now this.

BvS' warehouse fight had by far great cinematography and no one is memeing at you for defending that.

it will

It sucked in BvS.

Same old shaky, dark, choppy shit that's in every movie.

they hire the same CGI and FX studios to do it for them.

Of course Justice League will be fine. It's got JK Simmons as Gordon etc.

But honestly no one gives a shit about this Wonder Woman movie and from all the tumblr girl fans who creamed over Jared Leto as the Joker (there are a lot actually) would flock to the cinema if DC released a standalone Joker movie.

WHY DC do not do this and instead make a movie that no one wants to see is beyond me

They only need to establish the character a little, so as long as the movie does decent in the box office (given that the movie was cheap as fuck, it's possible) they'll be ok

No need to be upset buddy

youtube.com/watch?v=JKSottBl7ow

>so as long as the movie does decent in the box office
Is this really what we have come to?

>Who cares if the movie has artistic appeal and looks good
>as long as it does good at box office we can continue to make shit
Literally Hollywood now

The warehouse scene was okay, but I want more, I want something different.

Warcraft had a CGI human jumping onto a flying animal thing but he was doing it from the back of his body i.e. we did not see his face as he was jumping compared to this where the CGI human race is facing us and we can see it looks bad

>Literally Hollywood now

Sad but true, just answering OP's question

You and me both fäm

why do the marvel movies always look so bland?

>CGI human race
KEK I meant CGI human face

Star Wars.

See? You can't.

I will never not get triggered at those fucked up shadows and how badly Iron Man is photoshopped there. 250 millions spent there, there HAS to be embezzlement or something

>Han - a smuggler who did a bad deal with Greedo and thus blows his head off
>Leia - on a mission to deliver the death star plans, we know what planet she comes from and see it blown up
>Obi Wan - hermit who fought in a clone wars and has been hiding ever since after Darth Vader has been hunting down the remaining Jedi
>Luke - young boy growing up on a desert planet
The deleted scene with Luke showed his friends as they talked about stuff but Lucas cut that out so that might have explained more about Luke but from what we got the 1977 Star Wars was pretty good at throwing us into the deep end

>I've yet to meet anyone outside those groups willingly pay to see Ghostbusters.
I've yet to meet anyone that's in those screaming feminists and sjws who actually went to see the movie too.

That's what he means, they keep screaming how muh but never go watch it. Same with the comics, video games, tv shows, etc.

bad as in actually being bad or because marvel shill critics say so?

The thing is, it didn't make money

What do you think?

>Nocturnal Animals rated higher than Doctor Strange
Wow. How much did they pay for that decimal point? Fucking shills.

>>Nocturnal Animals rated higher than Doctor Strange

A-are you implying Mister Doctor is better?

>women supporting women

They don't work that way. All they'll see is a good looking, millionaire actress that they despise because she had what they want.

That would appear to be the implication here, yes. The higher the rating, the worse the movie. Isn't that what we've learned?

Don't worry then, that pic isn't updated. Now Dr Strange has a higher rating and score than both of them!!! My homies keep doing God's work there, yay critics!!! :^DDDD

No stopping the Disney engine.

haha retard

people dont need to "connect" with the superhero they want to see comic book fights and action on the big screen you fucking dipshit.

no you fucking retaded piece of lies.

Everyone was aware that the movie was going to tank hard when the fucking trailer was one of the most disliked video on youtube

It'll only perform badly if the sexist basement virgins actually manage a successful boycott, which they won't because those fat faggots can't do anything right

we've been through this, it's so when you're watching the next one you don't remember it's exactly the same as the previous one