Well no because

well no because
*brings the mic closer*
every years your cells in your body actually completely change. i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster here we go
*looks over at the screen*
look at that yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jrL56-TZhQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=uy32O_HKvW8
youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would fuck this faggot up in a fight. Pepper spray and boxing >>> BlowjobJJ and Thai dancing

>its a gavin mcinnes tries to explain the monkeys on a typewriter anecdote about infinity but Joe doesnt believe you can get that many monkeys together in a room episode

I just saw that study that said human are actually evolved from mushrooms, my theory is that, you know, mushrooms are this magic lifeform from outer space, and we are just scientifically speaking made of asteroid dust and spores from the cosmos, have you ever noticed when you eat mushrooms you can feel your brain getting smarter? its no coincidence, it's evolution

youtube.com/watch?v=jrL56-TZhQ0

Patrick Stewart's looking really good these days, is it the red krill?

>you know, here's the crazy thing: we just don't know, it's crazy

dude pseudoscience kettlebells and psychdelics lmao

buy my kegal belts

>it's a David Choe episode

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=uy32O_HKvW8

has joe and alex jones done anything together

I like the episodes where he talks about hunting.

Joe was on hes show iirc

I'm an actual MMA fan so I enjoy those episodes the most.

Fuck I love these edits

>that last fight companion where they start screaming about pizzagate 5 minutes into the episode
FUCKING KEK

Is everything he says bullshit though?

I didn't even finish high school and my knowledge of science is unexisting so I honestly don't know. I know he has retarded theories (dude psychedelics lmao) but since he has internet maybe he just parroting what he reads from credible sources.

His obsession with MMA is retarded. It's not real fighting you dumbass, stop acting like it matters or is relevant to anything in a real fight.

Also LOL at how he keeps talking about how it's healthy a exercise yet in every podcast he always mentions something about at least one of the many surgeries he's needed because his body is wrecked by it.

I never really watch his show because it looked like reddit-tier entertainment but I finally checked it out and have been binge watching all week. I like the Graham Hancock episodes. What other episodes should I watch?

It's not all wrong but it's obvious he just skims articles and extrapolates all sorts of bullshit from them. For example, I just listened to an episode where he said your brain gets you high on DMT at night which is why you dream. I looked up the actual study and the real finding was that DMT was detected in the brain of a certain monkey species and that it may have a role in sleep which has been lost in humans.

Eddie got really butthurt kek

Not all of it, but I always roll my eyes when he thinks the answer to all of the worlds problems can be solved if everyone did mushrooms

Why are druggies always so retarded and obnoxious? See also: Drunken Peasants.

youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE
>it's a joradan peterson redpills joe rogan episode

>take drugs that get you high by making your brain make connections it shouldn't
>become obnoxious retard who thinks they know the secrets to reality

Does Rogan really trigger you guys or is this just a meme

It's a meme... Rogan is alright. A bit dumb but interesting all the same.

can we get some stereotypical joe rogan listeners images posted because i don't know how to generalise these people yet and would like to know who you'd have to be to like this garbage

Google Nate Diaz... Should give you some idea.

oh, so a meatheat/idiot?

>its a joe shows a guest some beastiality that he has on his computer episode

>trigger
He's a drug addled buffoon, we love him.

what kind of people watch Joe Rogans podcast seriously? Who is his target demographic?

I do for the interesting political guests and the fringe science dudes like hancock and randal carlson, but i skip almost all the MMA/hunting episodes and only watch the comedian episodes with comedians i like

i lost respect for Joe when he got Roganwatch taken down

his podcasts can be enjoyable if you take everything with a grain of salt

it largely depends on the guest though and you have to know when to tune out to Joe's bullshit

The one thing Joe has going for him is he asks all the right questions, which, with the right guest facilitates a really good podcast

The ones with his comedy buddies are the worst

Hahahahaja fucking hell

i was just reading an article about the neurons in your brain being replaced every seven years
jamie bring that up
*phlegmy cough*
excuse me, this fucking bulletproof coffee is a bitch
what was i saying? uh, uh, FUCK
jamie: neurons being replaced
yeah, that's it. well i was reading an article about your neurons being replaced every seven years so the memories that you have from eight years ago might not actually exist

Peterson anything is always GOAT.
>mfw whenever the Pinocchio story is made

I'm the exact opposite. I only watch the MMA ones with fighters I like or legends like Rickson Gracie (an especially good one).

>that episode where brandon schaub admits he watches CNN

>CNN? YOU WATCH CNN? YOU SAID CNN? CNN? CNN?

I love Eddie so much

joe rogan and bill burr thread

/r/opieandanthony bored as fuck tonight?

Joe Rogan wishes he was as funny as he comes off in these videos.

>There was this feminist online who made sourdough bread out of her pussy yeast

OMFG!

Holy shit he's 49?

rEDIt IS a FOrUM oF LOWWeR SSstOCk

Nah we love him, partly because he's such a dumbass sometimes

Really? I hate him because he's a moron who thinks he's intelligent.

Just seeing the thumbnail got me laughing

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

-ALPHA BRAIN
-SHROOMTECH
-KRILL & MCT OIL
-PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

-Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

-Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

his buddy Bryan was so fucking annoying during the entire podcast

He's transcending his human form and turning into a giant testicle

This is called Nirvana bro

But mma is the sport of fighting retard

>DUDE I SECRETLY LIKE DICKS
What does Joseph mean by this

He really seems to, doesn't he?

I'm waiting for the two of them to get married, having turned gay from all the frogs in the water.

Nothons stoppin lead passing thru ur chest from my gun doesnt matter how gay or strong or good at grapoeling you are

thank you, it's just not a Joe Rogan thread without that.

>It's a Neal Brennan episode

>it's an Eddie Bravo says the earth is flat edition.

>HIT PLAY FREAK BITCHES

ITS HIT PLAY NIGGA

FUCK OFF WITH THIS SHITTY VERSION OF GOOD PASTA

>When your guest is pro- drunk driving

That podcast was one of the most frustrating things I've ever endured. Joe demonstrated the intelligence of a fucking 14 year old crackhead.

dude must be a nervous wreck after all of those times falling asleep in that isolation chamber.

Ah who am i kidding, weed, tripping, etc only fucks you up if your life sucks.

>YOU'RE JUST WAY ON THE OTHER SIDE, BRO

Bryan Callen is the most condescending asshole I've ever heard talk.

it's goofy as heck, but what is he doing wrong here? not a /fit/izen so don't know

Swinging big weight around like you're cheerleading is a sure way to get a horrible injury. That's why everyone makes fun of CrossFit

That's how you throw bells like that around, fat stuff.

Lol, no it ain't or at least not the huge ones. Watch a kettlebell instruction video

He was right though and Eddie bravo is a literal retard who uses "documentaries" as sources.

I'm good thanks, tubby.

No it's not

Milo needs to be more on the podcast

I'm pretty sure Joe, along with the guy next to him showing him how to do it, has a better idea how to do it than some fatboy from Sup Forums, porky.

>some dude was standing next to him so that makes it the right technique

You keep going back to personal weight, it's a big red flag. Come on, give us your measurements. This is a safe space.

fuck that faggot

>122:15
Jordan brings the fucking thunder

200 lbs
5% body fat
6'4"
BP 300/3 is max.

Where's you're stats now, faggot? I'm stronger than you

4.5%
6'6"
I would probably accidentally step on you if I ran across you on the street

>Jordan speaks about how the story of Pinocchio and how it's analogous to the archetype of the son diving to the bottom of the sea to save the drowning father.
>Jordan himself dove to the bottom of the sea of ideology and the current state of humanity to save the drowning father - God

4.3%
6'7"
you are like a little baby

YOU ARE LYING. shut the fuck up you little gay faggot. I would destroy you so easy.
DO YOU EVEN KNOW how hard it is to get that low bodyfat ratio? NO. you don't because you're fat and weak.

Post you're actual stats and picture faggot

lol its easy just cut tendie consumption in half

>200 lbs
>5% body fat
>6'4"
Lanklets, WWTL?

i'd like to see you face me 1v1. that 200 is muscle, faggot. post stats and picture

I'm 7'2", 435lbs all muscle. I'll rape your face and you'll thank me for it.

1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC

Come up and fight me, pussy

Best pasta ever. I always look for this one.

Depends on what you like, if you want funny shit then find the comedian ones, I like Joey Diaz or Tom Segura ones the best for comedy. If you like social issues then check out Jordan Peterson, Milo, Dave Rubin, Crowder. and Obviously if you like MMA then find those guys

fuck you, idiot. posting the white house address truly "LOL" you fucking faggot. POST STATS AND PICTURE NOW

You're obviously a person who's content and happy with their life

>DUDE WHAT IF GOD IS JUST A HIGHLY ADVANCED COMPUTER PROGRAM CREATED BY ANCIENT SPACE ALEINS FROM 14 BILLION YEARS AGO LMAO

Joe is only pretending to be retarded right?

>DUDE, VR IS THE FUTURE. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO HAVE SEX, TRAVEL THE WORLD AND WORKOUT WITHOUT LIVING YOUR HOME

>Trussell fell for the VR meme