Bird Up!

Bird Up!

Hey look, it's Sam Hyde's SJW less funny mulatto version!

I know you. You're Ramadan Steve!

I dont hate eric andre but I have the same problem with him as I do tim and eric - these guys are the de-facto faces of western counter culture, yet all they do with their influence is surface level random humour gags.

I like that stuff don't get me wrong, it's got it's place, but when you see people going nuts over it, it reminds me of things like Chewbacca Mom or Potato Salad kickstarters: safe, dull humour that's completely inoffensive. At the end of the day the humour packs the same punch you'd see on Good Morning America.

Not saying everything needs to be cerebral or brainy or have subtext, I just wish people would seek out that stuff more often instead of being complacent with unchallenging comedy.

also I think it's kind of cringy when eric andre goes to the RNC to act like he's going against the grain even though the left has been winning the culture war for almost a decade now, but that's got nothing to do with his show. I think his show's funny

>tfw Hot Package was better but no one watched it

mdeshill detected

>mfw love TEAS and MDE

They need to do more celeb impersonator stuff though.

Now that World Peace is cancelled Bird Up is back to being the worst show on television

>dun
>Dun
>DUN

mde is just a funnier show plain and simple. the fact it got pulled is just more reason not to watch tv and just use the internet

this isn't a mde thread it's a bird up thread. can we keep it that way?

Hey look everyone, it's a bunch of Sam Hyde fans!

*takes picture*

why no snail down thread?

time to deliver a pizza ball

who watches this crap?

omg!

insecure sjws shill it

its worth watching only once while your drunk or stoned

ive never seen a show with less rewatchability than this.

Cant marathon it either cause its such childish trash, you have sort of a hangover after one Eric Andre episode.

>alt righterinas triggered

lmao Eric Andre never even does sjw stuff

but these crybabies are butthurt at being reminded their autist hero is cancelled and poor

JUST

>sam, nick and charles
go back to rabbit

DUDE

Sam Hyde angrily faps to it.

>Cntrl f: Sam

Yep, these fuckers haven't left.
Still derailing and shitting up threads

The word show on television