What are some scary/creepy/disturbing albums? They don't have to be amazing, but at least have a scary vibe to them...

What are some scary/creepy/disturbing albums? They don't have to be amazing, but at least have a scary vibe to them. And I want actual music. Ambient is fine, but no field recordings.

If anyone mentions "that" album at all, or even asks what it is I'm going to delete the thread and make a new one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=phjXoYqYE2U
youtube.com/watch?v=1KWeSzqmmpI
youtube.com/watch?v=mZ6aGkV4BJY
youtube.com/watch?v=qi5nTb-NRFU
youtu.be/eVWEqQnjT0M
youtube.com/watch?v=mzDvpT-MjYs
youtube.com/watch?v=brkE-Cqgx-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What album, Buyers Market?

no the other one (1)

I hate the fact that you think Relapse is a "scary" album and I want to ridicule you, but I'll recommend something actually good in hopes that it will improve your tastes.

It's not really "scary," but it definitely has a disturbing/creepy tone. Weather or not it portrays it well is up for debate. Also thanks for the rec

its scary how bad it is XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=phjXoYqYE2U

youtube.com/watch?v=1KWeSzqmmpI

how tf is AE scary

PEPPER YOUR ANGUS

youtube.com/watch?v=mZ6aGkV4BJY

That albums so scary, I heard if you listen to it in front of a mirror at midnight in the dark, Danny Brown will come out and yell "CHA" at you.

The one about kids being raped?

I think you're thinking of Tech N9ne

Jesus Christ keep shit like that to yourself

dont you want to be a somebody
youtube.com/watch?v=qi5nTb-NRFU

>3 am
>insane
>same song and dance
>stay wide awake
nibba, these are some pretty creepy songs, idk how atrocity exhibition appeals to you as scarier

Literally all of these songs are just cringe
At least Same Song and Dance is kinda fun but that album's what i listened to as an eggy 14 year old

While Atrocity Exhibition is what you listen to at 17 now that you think your taste has developed.

never have.

any nine inch nails album for me

>eggy

tyler the creators bastard, and goblin

"i have a special plan for this world"

let's get straight to the point OP, this is what you're looking for
brainbombs sounds like elevator music compared to this

lisa germano geek the girl, it even has a record of a real telephone call of a psycopath

youtu.be/eVWEqQnjT0M

it already sounds like elevator musi-
OH FUCK

sorry the only spooky stuff I have is dark ambient

>scary/creepy/disturbing
lol

met a tranny at a party who fucking hypnotized me and I followed them around wanting to kiss them really bad and I messaged them a week later asking what music they liked and this is what they sent me.

swanxz
s
w
a
n
z

What shit reccs so far, no one posting Coil, or just this classic, these should be one of the first replies

youtube.com/watch?v=mzDvpT-MjYs

>met a tranny at a party who fucking hypnotized me and I followed them around wanting to kiss them really bad and I messaged them a week later asking what music they liked and this is what they sent me.

heheh nothing personallel, kids
youtube.com/watch?v=brkE-Cqgx-8

"scary/creepy/disturbing"

>the video for Eat My Rotten Meat

Okay, if nobody else is even going to ask, what the fuck is "that" album and why do you expect anyone to know what you're talking about?

This is the last good Eminem album btw.

>Same Song & Dance
>Deja Vu
>Stay Wide Awake
>Hello
>Buffalo Bill
>Must Be The Ganja
>Old Times Sake

All great songs.

It's an obvious rec but still a valid one.

Completely agree about relapse

Blackstar is top tier spook.

And also You Want it Darker by Leonard Cohen and Atrocity Exhibition by Danny Brown.

AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE IT, YOU DISAPPEAR

Don't do it bro. Just don't.

These people are like scorpians man. But like sort of like them.