Muslims want to kill this

>Muslims want to kill this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AK5j4kn3UwE
welt.de/regionales/koeln/article129876603/Warum-muss-der-Mann-an-der-Leine-gehen.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3adatEVSL9M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What happened to all of their penises?

Why the hell is public nudity allowed?

>this kind of progress won't be made under Muslims' watch
What do?

It was right all along.

>Eat Vegan
What did he mean by this?

>eat vegan

Is there ever a time when vegans DON'T expose the fact they are vegan?

I support my muslim brethren striking down these degenerates

I believe he means to consume vegans.

That's what normal cawks look like.

The shit you see on the intertits is the freakish end of the spectrum.

Am I a Muslim?

Because they have small penii which means it's not really public nudity as there's nothing of relevance to be seen or shocked by.

they let the circumcision Jew near their cocks

Where are the cops arresting these literal faggots for public nudity?

yes

It's a shame the guy didn't unload his Halaal loads on the Castro District for maximum damage.

What kind of backwards homophobe would want to stop this kind of progress?

These Muslims need to he stopped

Fuck.

Is that ben shapiro on the right ?

too tall

Why can't Muslims be more tolerant and respect the western way of living?

THIS IS A BAIT THREAD THAT ATTEMPTS TO TROLL YOU INTO SAYING "I WANT TO KILL THIS"

is he ejaculating or does he have something jammed up his penis?

>it's a taqqiya thread

You know, straight people get naked in public too. And people go out to watch them do this. Seriously mardi gras is an even where straight girls get drunk and show their tits for beads but that doesn't prove all women are whores.

Indeed it is.

Go away homophobe, this is progress, didn't Milo tell you?

Fuccccccckkkkkkk, why would you bring your kids to this!? Who'd fucking bring their kids to an event like that and put them in the front row so they can see everything in detail? Shit like that should be treated as child abuse, not even kidding.

>this is what tiny dick manlets actually tell themselves

Found the faggot

It's working.

One naked man..

Mardi gras. Ping pong balls. Swinger parties. That is all

Not mine, and I don't even think it's large or anything.

KEBAB ENABLING THREAD.

No shit.

That's not a very progressive mindset buddy
youtu.be/AK5j4kn3UwE

they are all circumcised that means getting cut makes you a fag.

Try explaining that one cutfags.

FOR FUCKS SAKE
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY FAG POSTERS TODAY

I want to bombard them.

With pants.

STOP THIS RIGHT NOW! This is NOT okay! FUCK, do these people have no common sense? Don't they have any respect for kids? Don't they want them to grow up innocent?

>trips

his friends are probably all vegetables after Orlando

Good detective skills Sherlock

LOL

Jews did

The only good thing about bringing muslims into the states is them shooting down these degenerates in cold blood.

Can you provide us with a rational explanation as to why it should not be allowed?

Can someone help me, i could never understand why is it necessary to make a public parade to show your sexual orientation or nutrition habits?
Also they have small wee wees.

>good goyim, Muslims are the only ones opposed to degeneracy. Trust your rabbi

makes you think

Fine.

>muslims oppose degeneracy

>muslims will stop degeneracy

This--I can reluctantly agree.

Im bi and i would gas that.

I 'm gay and I want to kill these faggots, they give us a bad name with this shameful behavior.

dat nigga on the left checking dat ass

>Im bi

Both straight people and gays would gas you if given the opportunity. Where is Ben Garrison when we need him?

I'm gay and I have no idea. I think it's something about being "in your face" so you can't ignore it. Dunno, ever go to these things.

>I think it's something about being "in your face" so you can't ignore it.

This is why everyone has a problem with you guys. If it wasn't in everyone's face, no one would care. It's obnoxious enough when straight couples start making out in public much less having to see gay people strut around naked with dildos strapped to their foreheads. Cut that fucking shit out.

Trump should be wanting to import more of them.

I'm sure tons of guys in the South were like

"A gay Muslim just shot and killed 50 gays at 2AM on a Sunday morning then got shot himself? That's like 50 birds with one stone!"

>throws brick from the street

Lewd

...and hot

Literally not even trying to pretend it's a woman by covering up it's penis

Dude it's so traditional and permitted to be setting up that shit only during one event only in that spot. In. The. World. And straights do lots of stuff. Simply view how hawt the bottom's dick is and enjoy your fucking latté

>#NotAllMuslims

He looks like stiffler. Isn't stiffler's actor gay? As a side note i need to watch Shortbus again

Oh god not this guy. Now nothing with grown people and their consensual sex activities bother me but this guy is too much. What would i do about it? Nothing

Just kill yourself you fucking leaf

How about you go suck off a horse you twat

>Love is love! Less hate more love!

The Founding Fathers are rolling in their graves.

Evolutionary it is better to have a more compact default size... your scrotum and penis wouldn't be torn on a twig or rock as easily; you wouldn't damage your testicles by sitting on them constantly and there would be less exposed for someone to take advantage of in a fight.

We need more Omar mateens

So progressive so much tolerance and acceptance, why would anyone want to hold America back with Stone Age Islam?

I just don't you I don't engage in that shit, Einstein.

Circumcision is more about being sanitary and is a must for the gay community due to the massive amounts of anal sex creating chunky fecal smegma.

>Fuccccccckkkkkkk, why would you bring your kids to this!?

welt.de/regionales/koeln/article129876603/Warum-muss-der-Mann-an-der-Leine-gehen.html

>we need more gay non-white kebabs

Thats exactly why gay parades are not allowed in russia. Its pedofilia by its fucking defenition

I don't want to look at another mans junk any more than anyone else, but being nude harms no one. It's just another "custom" spread around the culture to make citizens deny eachother their freedom by having them socially ostracise eachother for no reason other than because it's "normal". No logic, just adhering to normality set by someone you don't know.

So uppity. So rabid. So puritanical. Euro road trip? Let's bomb the nude beach for some reason. Don't go to the strippers. That's gay
Typical phobe comment. It's like discussing sports these narratives with these guys. No man has ever fucked a woman's ass. And if he doesn't, the vanilla-hole is worse than any man-ass

As a Catholic, I only desire to shun and ridicule them until they stop being sodomites.
I feel no urge to machine-gun their gatherings.

Looky-loos bringing their kids to the gay holidays is the cancer killing San Francisco

Your president might be a pedophile
Cripes don't ever step out of the shower, Moses. Why is Sup Forums a bunch of pearl clutchers? These are the old ways. Now people see you as Mateens

Can you read the article? It's hilarious since the children start to ask their mother why the man has to on a leash and others were appalled by the sexual acts they saw.

They actually thought to be open and introduce their children to show there is nothing to be afraid of. :D

It's the gay male version of bayonetta

Then don't go. Oh look Toto. We landed in the land of public dickplay

>Muslims want to kill this
youtube.com/watch?v=3adatEVSL9M

Is it Canada Day already?

Your prime minister might be too. Spequlation on this topic are unproductive and irrelevant

Is that a Dervish?