It's a Spenny cheats episode

>It's a Spenny cheats episode.

Other urls found in this thread:

acast.com/industrystandardwbarrykatz/industry-standard-122-kenny-hotz
youtube.com/watch?v=gJaSLXWVrxg
youtube.com/user/kennyhotz
youtube.com/watch?v=1zaLPz0Uabg&t=1840s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The episode where he locks Spenny in a small room was probably the most disturbing one

I used to watch these with my neighbour who was a bro and would come around with bags of weed. We would always cook chicken drumsticks. I miss being single

>spenny didn't want to do a new season because he's a fag that wants to pursue his own already failed solo career

>Kenny wasting away waiting to make a new season

JUST

The blind-fold episode where kenny cheats is such bullshit. I lost some respect for the crew after that because I'm pretty sure the humiliation was something awful.

>it's a Spenny threatens suicide episode

True.
Kenny did 'Testees', but it was really lame. Spenny did his own show where he played himself (just like in the show, an exeggerated version of himself) who had to handle a divorce and was looking for new women in his life.

It's quite ironic that the show Spenny did to start his career has been the pinnacle of his life. With the show itself making Spenny look a like total loser.

Nowadays, they do comedy shows together, that's about it. They probably do 'Kenny vs Spenny' in 20 or 30 years when they're actually old people. Something both have been eager to do.

At least I just want to watch the older episodes, but where the fuck do I even do that.

I remember when Kenny was shilling on Sup Forums like 5 years ago trying to drum up interest for a new season. At the time he said spenny would need convincing but if we made a demand that he'd drag him in. Obviously it never happened

>kenny on Sup Forums
This makes a lot of sense, his humour is 1:1 to what Sup Forums stands for. I remember he's generally active with his fanbase and always answers people's messages.

Would they even get a TV contract, though? It seems more like something they'd be able to do on Youtube, similiar to what's been happening with Chris Hansen.

>kennys podcast cancelled

>2016
>still no hd rips

Kenny was the one who cancelled the show because Spenny told him one day that they weren't friends anymore. They were actually renewed for a seventh season but Kenny pulled the plug on it because of scumbag Spenny

Kenny now owns a restaurant and nightclub in Toronto while Spencer is traveling around Canada performing his shitty country music in bars.
Its hilarious how his Facebook feed is filled with videos of him playing guitar while the comments on all of them are KvS fans referencing all the horrible shit he's done on that show which agitates the fuck out of him

do you actually have a source on that? I wanted to read or hear more about it

the 10 mile race episode is GOAT

>kenny pulled the plug
>no spenny did
Why are these things always so hard to figure out. Is it because people apt to go into show business are drama queens who won't just tell the fucking truth? Just from the outward appearances I'd be more ready to believe Spenny refused to come back because he thought he was "better" than K vs S and then it turns out he wasn't but he's either too proud to go back or no network will even give them a chance back

But they are Canadian and canada gives any piece of shit funding and a chance so I don't know about that.

>Does all that shit
>Still loses

Fucks sake Kenny

This. Kenny genuinely felt horrible too when he did it.

iptorrents has all of them. Youtube also has like all of them too man. If you do youtube just wikipedia the episodes and search on youtube the ones you want to see.

It was in an interview he did on a podcast. It's actually really interesting if you're a KvS fan

acast.com/industrystandardwbarrykatz/industry-standard-122-kenny-hotz

>youtube
Not quite. Kenny's uploaded videos are all gone, only a few remain. Rest of them are high-pitched, zoomed in pixelated videos. I was desperate enough to watch 10 of them before I realized what I was doing.

iptorrents it is then. Now I just need to know how to torrent

>this is Spenny now

youtube.com/watch?v=gJaSLXWVrxg

CHRIST

It's surprisingly it went on for as long as it did, Spenny was bound to get fed up at some point.

Spenny is still an idiot, Kenny managed to open up an entire chain of restaurants and a nightclub, while Spenny made a TV show that bombed horribly and is now performing shitty music at bars.

fuck canada

*grabs by the throat*

The best episode was "Who Can Sell the Most Bibles?".

When Kenny managed to convince Spenny that his script was getting made and it revealed Spenny to be the absolute asshole he was.

It was funny, cruel, and hilarious because you could tell that Spenny really thought he'd "made it".

And it's that fucking arrogance that always gets me rooting AGAINST Spenny in this show. He thinks he's so much better than everyone, despite being proven stupider at every chance.

And don't get me started on that twisted liberal sense of self-righteousness.

>that top comment

YouTube has its moments.

>tfw i still haven finished who do gay guys like more

It's pretty good, but (without spoling anything) they kinda' picked a gay guy too smart for the show he was on.

He seemed like a surprisingly sharp dude, and the show would probably have gone better for the main cast if he'd been a little thicker.

So did Spenny make out with Kenny in Amsterdam and try to start a 3 way or not?

Was it real when they used a bicycle pump to pump air into their ass and rip those huge farts? Feel like that might have been fake

i tried it myself and it works

>its a kenny drugs spenny with LSD episode

hes got a pretty hotz wife if you know what i mean

That was literally the most cringe inducing episode of all time
That scene where Spenny kisses him made me shut off the episode

Spenny may be a self absorbed liberal douche but at least he's not Kenny who cheats at every competition and still loses a third of them. I guess it's just the writing of all those episodes making Spenny the butt of all jokes and Kenny the "cunning" trickster, the real relationship being somewhere between but I've seen a few times that the abused fags with the skimpy voices always rooted for Kenny.

To this day I still think Kenny actually drugged him
There's no way in hell Spenny could act that convincing

In my opinion, KvS really can't make a comeback. They're too old, the joke's too "used up", and they're barely friends at all anymore.

The most important ingredients if they were to ever make a spiritual sequel to KvS would be:

>two new faces, both need to be close friends and have great chemistry
>both new leading roles need to be hyper competitive
>they should be living together with very defined personal quarters, and the show should take place almost entirely in their home
>both, or at least one, needs to be willing to do anything and everything to win
>the show needs to have very loose morals, and the leading roles need to be willing to do borderline illegal shit

I still think something like this could be pulled off if the two competitors were good.

>Jar Jar with wig

Of course they root for him, Kenny is the driving force behind the retarded humour

DID YOU TURN THE OVEN ON?

>make out
Not true. Kenny himself stated in an interview that this was just to mess with Spenny, because he knew that Spenny was too drunk to recall the entire night.

>3 way
True. Spenny confessed to having a threesome with another guy once before, and he later confessed to inviting Kenny to join him and a girl. It never happened though as Kenny turned it down.

Did Kenny got to fuck Spenny's mom?

no he fingered her though

YOU ARE CRAZY KENNY

True. From a technical perspective, Spenny could probably have won more competitions than Kenny if they'd played fair.

Spenny has remarkable stamina and drive (which makes him great for these short competitions). What he lacks is any real talent, the ability to make good decisions for himself, and he (as mentioned earlier) has a surprisingly large ego for a borderline suicidal neurotic who cannot seem to outhink his "idiot" friend.

Kenny on the other hand has no sense of boundaries, is overly spontaneous, gets bored incredibly easily and has no energy for anything but what he considers fun in the moment.

I don't think any of them are great people though, but at least Kenny seems to acknowledge that after the show ended.

he said he couldn't state this on the show for legal reasons. i figured he put her to bed and did some weird shit.

>That one time Spenny was on a boat and could have fucked 3 sluts
>Got drunk off like 5 shots of vodka and passed out

he didnt outright say it, but for a split second he smells his fingers in disgust which suggests he may have fingerbanged her

he's actually pretty good

didnt he also get a boner and go below deck to hide it?

>Spenny can't prove how big his balls are so he just threatens to commit suicide

It's like Daffy Duck and Bugs Bunny all over again.

>At least I just want to watch the older episodes, but where the fuck do I even do that.
I bought all of the DVDs of the seasons on eBay from some dude in Canada. He had collected the entire show. I figured it was worth having the hard copies since the show is getting old and some of the rips look like ass. I think it cost me about $100 or so.

This was so sad. They were practically wide open, taking their tops off, making out with each other. An even slightly competent male could have turned that into a foursome.

He did, but he took 5 shots to "mellow out", but it only made him sick and sleepy.

Partially, yeah.

he smelled his fingers at the end of the episode in disgust and he also stated in a reddit AMA that he did finger her

I just wish we knew what Spenny's mom looked like, his cousin was hot af

>That one episode where they had to imitate each other
>Spenny was actually really good
>Kenny did a really flanderized version
>Had Spenny stuck to his guns he could have won
>kept breaking character because "d-destroying muh soul"

Childhood is when you idolize Kenny. Adulthood is when you realize Spenny makes more sense.

Kenny's play about the Jew was absolute kino

kenny has a hot wife and spenny is on antidepressants

Was his cousin part asian? I could have sworn I saw some mixed genes in there.

its really cool seeing this show because i live in Toronto as well

>Kenny is shackled to normie life
>Spenny is living the dream doing what he loves and getting paid for it

Spenny is performing country music in bars to people who don't take him seriously
Kenny is out doing more projects and even managing a restaurant

they're all on kenny's channel lol youtube.com/user/kennyhotz

what the fuck happened to kennys radio show? i remember he said that he couldnt do it during the summer because there was a flood in the studio and that was it

might be

just looked her up, she even did a sex-comedy and there's a nude scene with her an another girl in it

not really

I always thought Kenny's sister was hot af... but then again I have a thing for jewish girls that don't have huge noses.

>part asian
>in Canada AKA Hongcouver
You don't say. I wouldn't be surprised in that shithole country was 40% asian at this point

They used to be (sans the the diaper episode and the one where spenny fucks a tranny) but they've been deleted

Literally every single Western country has been taken over by minorities

I didn't like it when either of them cheated. Took the fun out of it for me.

Who can blow the biggest fart is the goat due to its simplicity.

did this show ever make it to the states? wasnt it on ccn for like a year?

No you're just being a faggot.

I remember watching Kenny vs Spenny on Comedy Central in the USA maybe 2005-2006. They didn't carry it very long but they definitely carried it at some point because I know I saw it on cable television.

I think the who can stay blindfolded the longest is the best episode in my opinion. The first time I saw it I laughed so hard that my face hurt. That episode is god damned hilarious although there are a lot of good ones.

It was another "Kenny wins by bending the technicality of the rules" episodes.

Take it easy, feel the street. Know what I'm saying? Just feel the street.

That was such a goofy episode. Like even in my wildest dreams I wouldn't think what he did was cool.

Kenny would have won because of how neurotic Spenny is. There is nothing cool about being an overly controlling wreck of a depression-ridden personality.

Great show, actors are officially too old now though.

reminder that everything after season 2 was heavily scripted.

How old they were when the show was made? In their 40s?

I thought Testees was awesome and I was sad it didnt get a second seasons.

Mid-30s I heard. Kenny is a few years older than Spenny too as I know, but they were adults in every sense when the show was made.

Kenny probably cleared 40 before they stopped filming.

reminder that events were scripted but not reactions

Even though the quality of the show took a nosedive in the later seasons, there are still plenty of eps that are gold:

>who can bang more chicks
>who can stay handcuffed
>haunted house
>first to talk loses

>tfw no new episodes ever again :(

> that friend in the first one to laugh loses episode

I honestly didn't feel it took a nose dive at all. Maybe it sunk a little bellow the bar in the last season, but up until that a lot of it was golden.

>Who Can Make the Biggest Fart
>Who Can Sell the Most Bibles
>Who Can Be Coolest

All kino.

The first part of Who Can Imitate the Other Guy Better is literally some of the best television on the planet. It's a shame that Kenny just started doing stupid shit to make Spenny break character, since it had the greatest potential.

He appears a few times in the show. Once for the laughing episode, and one where Spenny is forced to eat some of his pubes.

There's a third time in there too I think but I don't remember all the episodes.

showcase pulled the plug man, just like they did with Trailer Park Boys. if they were cancelled for any other reason besides that then netflix would jump at the chance for it, Spenny wants it, Kenny wants it. nobody wants them though.

And to think I was about to congratulate that user on his dubs

Enjoy.

youtube.com/watch?v=1zaLPz0Uabg&t=1840s

>Grandpa stop molesting meeeee

Kek approves.

>who can go furthest with the other guys mom
>Who can kiss the most girls
>who can bone more women
>who makes the most convincing women
>who can squeeze the most breasts
>who do black people like more
>who do gay guys like more
Kinda weird seeing this stuff on television only a few years back and then realizing if they released the same episode today they would be crucified (especially in Canada)

Which one was that?