WE

WE

TOOK OVER SWEDEN

Poles are knows as nothing but subhuman thieves in Sweden, I happen to live on the south coast, and every fucking summer we have to guard every fucking harbor from Polish asswipes stealing everything.

The political and media elite in Sweden might be the kings of cuckoldry, and my nation might be doomed, but you know what?
I find peace in knowing I'm not Polish subhuman trash.

And to the world I say this, do not be fooled, the only reason they don't let any niggers or mudslimes in is because they don't like the competition.

Cuckity cuck

someones feelings hurt?

Nice butthurt swede fagboy X--D

Wowwww Sven are you alright? Did the poor black people cuck you too hard last night?

You're really saying you have to "guard" your costs from Polish people every summer? Perhaps look behind you and realize the entire country has meanwhile been conquered by syrians and niggers.

You should let the poles in and have them clean out the sandniggers for you.

Let's change topic to
>We trigger sweden ITT

>Perhaps look behind you and realize the entire country has meanwhile been conquered by syrians and niggers.
Oh wow I didn't fucking realize, strange I've been browsing Sup Forums for years and just now I hear of this information, weird since 80% of my town voted for the Sweden Democrats, weird since me and my closest friends work for a private security force and have protected Jimmie Åkessons house on several occasions, weird that I live so close to his home town Sölvesborg that I've had dinner with him (only a hotdog, but it fucking counts).

At least Sweden is a country that has the capability of being destroyed, what is there to destroy in Poland?

y-yes

posting images I upload to Facebook and get into arguments about aren't really going to trigger me.

>he says while posting furiously

>the smirk of the devil

True flag.

I don't really know what you're trying to say here aside from "yes I realize that my country is lost yet I'll just rage at the few pollacks who want to come here and actually work".

Wew lad.

well then you're an illitterate idiot

You work as a security guard bro. Clearly you belong to the 1% of brightest guys of the nation.

All I hear is buttmad towards polish people while they're one of the few immigrants that actually work a bit while stealing things.

>illitterate
typo I swear

the reason you only hear me being buttmad about poles is because I'm in a thread created by a pole to try and ridicule swedes

And they are correct to do so as you're pretty much a huge version of Molenbeek here in Belgium.

I'm ashamed by city's flag looks so similar to your flag.

I do not disagree with you

don't worry, some swedes are also ashamed of our flag

>Try to ridicule swedes
Yee like you don't do it yourself mr security guard :^)

Your point being that I can't go to Sup Forums and have pointless arguments with strangers?

I admit that I make fun of swedes regularly, I usually don't do it anonymously tho