Checked
>Destroy the greatest Barça of all time
Checked
>Make Chelsea a meme
Checked
Who is his next target?

>Made United irrelevant
>Checked

As a loyal customer, manu went to shit after fergie left. Team is now full of mercs.

For the other I don't care, in fact, I wish Zidane wins more with real so I can rate him and pep gets even more exposed.

Italy aka Milan/Juventus/Inter

Utd sell more shirts than Real

Why is that? Are people that stupid?

English speaking clubs gain more viewers than non-English clubs.

Then why United? The team is playing a terrible football and only winning meme cups

Because of the Ferguson era. That along with their brilliant marketing keeps them relevant. I mean look at Arsenal, they've won nothing but FA cups and finishing 4th only to get destroyed in Europe and still have a lot of fans.

Fergie the cuck knew that the United meme was about to collapse so he jumped out of the shrinking ship on time. Florentino outsmarted all of United's management and he bought all of the possible rebuilding pieces for United.

there are no opponents left to destroy

he won, forever

how do you stop him Sup Forums? can't let loose a madman

he is friends with rothshild banking dynasty.
he can achieve anything he wants.

>Destroyed the greatest Barça of all time
That's a good laugh brah, which career mode save was that?

Flamengo, because they and Globo made him buy the most expensive monkey soup of the world.

do you get a trophy for that?

Man Utd are still the biggest club in the world though. Unless Spain changes its national language to English and becomes economically relevant I don't see this changing any time soon.

>No midfield
>No defense
>No backup for MSN

Lol Barca are done, m8

How did they make Chelsea a meme?

>Selling Morata for 80M€.
Chelsea is officially a meme

>Who is his next target?
Real Madrid

>greatest Barça of all time
lol no
the front three are pretty good, but the rest of the team is meme worthy

>Fergie the cuck knew that the United meme was about to collapse so he jumped out of the shrinking ship on time.
I am sorry to be the baron of bad news, but you seem buttered, so allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies, and are more than just ice king on the cake. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite.

I don't really see it like that. Something Ferguson always claimed his success came from the ability to plan 3-4 years in advance since he was Utds manager for so long. However, I think in his 2-3 years he stopped focusing on that as much, since he knew he was going to retire soon. Moyes fucked up in his own way but thats an entirely different story.

>intensive purposes

I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

this is his next target for world domination and to completely crush united

>baron of bad news
>sick sense

are you doing that on purpose?

6/10, not bad.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the fax, instead of making a half-harded effort. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake.
So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality.

Imagine being Atletico, you're in greatest time of your history and in this time your local rival beat you 4 times in the row in champions league. LMAO

>United refuse to sell unless the get Kroos in return
>Selling one of your best players for a keeper that's no better than your current one

Seems unlikely to happen m8.

He is going to get kek'd when Gaspart becomes the LFP President. Valverde will stablize Barcelona and they will make Madrid irrelevant with their refball

as a worldwide rule, 85% of retardos you see around in football tops are english

but most of uniteds shirt sales are pakis and others muslims

58 mil actually

Ronaldo going to jail

>successfully destroyed modern football
bravo Florentino!

sooner or later the football was going to implode on itself, don't blame him

>If you are not as dumb as your rivals you are ruinning football
Small baller mentality