I fuckin told you retards. They're now trying to get you to symphatize with muslims. And they succeeded

I fuckin told you retards. They're now trying to get you to symphatize with muslims. And they succeeded.

Yesterday a majority of Sup Forums was KEBAB ENABLING HARD.

>mmmuh so whut, he killed fags so is okay

Even a priest from America went ahead and KEBAB ENABLED jihad on his own country.

This is how stupid you are.

SEE THIS SHIT

DESIGNED TO GET YOU TO ENABLE KEBAB

Spoilers: Those were fucking paid shills. It's not even a secret or conspiracy theory anymore that the US Government and other interested parties are paying people to spew propaganda across any internet site with even decent daily traffic.

>Those were fucking paid shills

Are there any Sup Forumsaks going arouund spouting Omar "Nickname that ENABLES KEBAB" Al-jihadist-whatever-is-name shit today?

>Those were fucking paid shills

Is this a paid shill?

see?

KEBAB ENABLING THREAD

There are no more humans left on this board.

hahahahahaha

You couldn't handle one million of them, pathetic scum. Now cry on kekchin like a good turkish dog you always were.

Most people agreeing are shills.
Gay acceptance is deeprooted in West/North-Europeans, it is one of the most heard arguments here of why we should not let the sniggers in even before the attack.

I spotted ONE mention of the incident on kikebook by a blgtzwtr-cunt trying to defend hatebeards that enabled this ruthless slaughter and she was blown away by angry comments. Mark filtered out the rest for sure, after Paris there were treehuggers all over the place, kikebook, the news, papers. The left knows it is walking on eggshells and desperately grab onto 'muh guncontrol?'. It is game over for kebab. This was it. Normies hate them now.

>Eurocucks like faggots
Nothing new or strange here

Go away you massive cuckold. See this shit? And numerous other kebab enabling shit your countrymen spout here? This is why you're neither relevant nor respected. You're just a lapdog for the krauts.

>Normies hate them now

Good.

Isn't Bosnia full of Muslims anyways?
Quit fucking chimpingout

>Gay acceptance is deeprooted in West/North-Europeans, it is one of the most heard arguments here of why we should not let the sniggers in even before the attack.

And that's why you deserve more attacks. My god, how pathetic.

Who could have organized this pro-Islam reaction. Who?

Just who
Jus ho
Ju o
Jew

I hate gays as much as i hate sandfuckers, user. There's still hope here, somewhere.

So are the Jews behind gays and liberals or are they behind Muslims?
Make up your God damn head

I don't hate them enough to use this attack as a platform to go HURR HURR BASED KEBAB WEW LAD DEGENERATE FIXERS PLS COME MUSBROS

Someone was clearly engineering that reaction.

They were behind one and then transitioned to the other when the Muslims started entering Europe. They frequently back two horses.

The main point is to neutralize the most threathening enemy.

They are pitting both Christian and Muslim against eachother.

I am not a part of your tribal game wannabe slav scum. I just like to bathe in your tears.

Also never forget who was the prime kebab enabler for Europe, DAS RITE boi it was you, since you are partially kebab yourself it explains a lot.

If you repeat that enough times maybe someone will believe you.

I know it is difficult to accept the facts but honestly Serbs have nothing to complain about kebab, you were best ottoman kebab of them all.

"To remove kebab,you must become the kebab."
-Sun Tze

One more time, for the crowd.

>IS NOT US WHO ARE KEKED BY ISLAM
>IT IS SERBS

>AMIRITE AHMET
>YES U RITE MEHMET

Don't worry
We can see through their lies as well
The majority of real posters align with this as well

It's part of the solution,just accept it.

>majority of real posters

How many real people do you think are there on Sup Forums?

Only Milos here is real rest of you are kebab enablers.
>am i rite Uros
>masalah you are Savo
>sips turkish coffee

Man you're pathetic.

I wish i had numbers right now, but i get what you're trying to say

Despite all the blatant shilling, botposting and unpaid tumblrinas I hope we are still a reasonable amount of people

On the other hand, posting during daytime is absolutely impossible and doing something other than dropping redpills should be avoided as it's a waste of time

>And that's why you deserve more attacks

Talking about yourself in the third person again proxyfag?

Cool story bro

Now go and read up on ironic shitposting, baitposting, and trolls.

Then disregard all you just read and blame it on government psyops or something

Sage goes in all fields

Darn, that would be second person.

So close to being sassy.

jihadist detected

Another nigger detected. Let me guess you are the one who sold his forefather religion for a dinner?

You are no better than Milos just look at him projecting. When Serbian viziers were expanding ottoman they were not kebab enablers but when bunch of faggots post on ching chong image board they are.

Try harder.

I always heard that, never seen an article on it.

Have you got any proof or is this just your first assumption when people disagree or you see bot posts?

>Bosnia
>implying
It's really not Sup Forums who will enable Jihad anywhere and it isn't us who are cops. FBI should learn how to do their job.

The roaches are the number one reason this country is fucked to this day. I don't care about religion or modern cucked Balkan states. I'm south slav and thats the furthest I need to go to identify myself. This board, along with you, has the problem that it can make no distinction between religion and nationality. Therefore, fuck off. And it's no projection that the Serbs liked to genocide Bosnians now and then, so every man fought for the survival of himself and his family. That is what I call honorable, and not going into a foreign country and killing innocent civilians. And the Serbs are uncrowned kings of this activity. Otherwise, what do I care about Turks nowadays?

>going into a foreign country and killing innocent civilians. And the Serbs are uncrowned kings of this activity

You what.

you must've lurked some other Sup Forums because we don't like mohameddan death cultist any more than faggots

So is this just your normal balkan butthurt, or is anything relevant going on here?

jihadist detected

So it is just your normal balkan butthurt?

No, this thread is about summerfags enabling kebab with their jihadist worship

>gay acceptance is deeprooted in west/north europeans
>we should let total degenerates parade their shame for all to see
kill yourself you pathetic faggot lover, you more than anything else is why the west is dead. you can hate muslims and disgusting homos at the same time you idiot.

lunch break's over, instead of worrying about summerfags you better get back to your manual labour

>false dichotomy

another jihadist huh
don't bother coming back Mehmet not even your own people back in Muslimania like you

>he believes shitposting

Wut?

>Caring about summerfags
That's your first mistake.
Your second one is taking obvious bait serious.
Your third is not killing yourself because you are from a shithole.

I can`t even tell if you are from failchan or just retarded

in two years tops Sup Forums will promote jihad
mark my words
this is how stupid actual people here are
and that's how powerful the shilling is

-Mighty Serb warrior and nationalist
-Starts war against unarmed people in Slovenia, then in Croatia, then in Bosnia
-fast forward to 2016, butthurt on Sup Forums and forever doomed to post under the flag of the sovereign state of Bosnia and Herzegovina
???
tl;dr muh pravoslavlje, muh Srbija, muh ancestry, muh remove Kebab --> loses three wars in a row

I don't speak arabic

#
I always heard that, never seen an article on it.

Have you got any proof or is this just your first assumption when people disagree or you see bot posts?

can't tell from your non-country whether you're a genitally mutilated death cultist, fucked-in-the-head orthodox or annoying-as-fuck catholic

>Yesterday a majority of Sup Forums was KEBAB ENABLING HARD.

More like redditors of pol. Mudslimes and fags are not our friends, but if they kill each other then it's fine. Don't support any group tho.

>implying people
Almost got me there

Leave Srebrenica to rest in peace you annoying smelly nationalist. They had to endure enough from your kind in the past.

Go kmeeeeeeeeeee somewhere else while looking at life from a prism of "me orthodox! evil mudslimes and evil american west!!!"

Mayan dubs give me hope.

Kek mediante.

>muh Srebrenica
go be a terrorist somewhere else, t*rkroachland for instance

So in other words communist. YOU are the reason why balkans is in shit state of today. Fuck your abrahamic religions and foreign political spheres you worship. Fuck your Stalinism enforced by your beloved Tito.

And generally fuck you Mustafa in disguise.

>people disagree

Are you new here?

>Muslims want to kill this
Muslims want to kill a lot of people.
Who do fags want to kill?
Thought so.

No they're just trying to kill the white race by telling us to be """tolerant""" while nonwhite Muslims take over

>Who do fags want to kill?
Your boipussy. That`s bad enough in my opinion

>Who do fags want to kill

Their potential offspring, but that's not the topic here. The topic is that Sup Forums is going to become a kebab enabling central in less than a year, mark my words.

All it takes is for someone to feed their scripts good enough bait threads convincing these idiots that they should join muslims and it's done.

>Sup Forums buying the "Islam is based, they fight TEH DEGENERUSSEE" meme
It is truly a dark day.
Why would you choose savages over flamers?

Hey Bayazid seriously, you are telling me that you didn't notice this behavior for a year at now at least. Or you are just a normie who stumbled here yesterday and got shocked.

I was making threads for quite some time explaining how this shithole is radical muslim hub. Rhetoric used here reminds me of islamists in our country, every day more and more.

THIS DID NOT START YESTERDAY MORON.
It is like this for some time now.

>Projecting
Just because your are borderline muslim and would join them if you are exposed to shitposting does not mean that other, non-retarded people don`t have the mental fortitude not to be influenced by shitposting on a korean cartoon imageboard.

Generally, if you are that easily influenced you belong on reddit.

Call them out, good job.

>THIS DID NOT START YESTERDAY MORON

Yesterday, and every single time some jihadist kills people there are threads on Sup Forums in the context of

>they only killed fags - they deserve it
>they only killed "normies" - they deserve it
>they only killed apatriots - they deserve it

Blatant jihadist propaganda.

You said literally nothing.

But the fags deserved it

Does not mean that goat fuckers don`t deserve it, too.
He suicided by cop, so it`s a win-win in my book.

Oh man you really are new here.
Look there is an obvious parallel between stormorons here and islamists.
>hate jews
>hate fags
>hate degeneracy
>hate feminism
>cult of personality worship (Mohamed and Adolf)
And yet you wonder how did it come to this.
This board is islamist board in disguise, they are just not alahuakbaring all over the place but everything else fits the description.

>You must love fags or you are a islamist
Sure thing m8.

>parallel
>rallel
>lel
Is weed really that dank in reichsland?

Also homophobe is nothing but closeted faggot. And don't you ever forget that. Faggot.

go away kebab enabler

>an obvious parallel between stormorons here and islamists

I've been saying for almost a year now that all the neonazism is coming from jihadists, and the ultimate proof of that is that it's gone away now that they have to shill MUH RELIGION OF PEACE someplace else.

>I have only been here for a year

>I live here and i am proud of it.

GTFO Hans. When balkaning is on you must not interfere.

No moron it is the other way around. Ultra right fuels Islamists to justify what is going to happen in upcoming times. At least in Europe and maybe US.

Kebab enabler detected. You can stop replying now.

You said nothing.

Kebab enabler detected. You can stop replying now.

mom help the discount slav muslims are fighting

A FUCKING LEAF

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F

at least we don't have two half stars on our flag lmao

Go back to your cave and stay there.

Someone should have told your mom that we stopped living in caves thousands of years ago, thats probably the way she got impregnated by a bear and bore you, you silly fuck.

jesus what a lot of cancer is this shill thread almost more cancerous as the anti fag shill thread im not even gonna bother typing capitals and full stops on this one

I thought you all said "jebem ti picku mater" as insults towards people's mothers lmao

Something like that, but how would our international friends enjoy our little balkanscum slav infighting?

>eurocucks loving faggots
> 9,083,558 US citizens identify themselves as faggots since 2012.

I wish I could find more info about 2015-2016 cus I'm 100% sure that shit went hiwire.

Why are you still talking f a m? You're irrelevant af nowadays, and will always be.