Anyone know any dope music videos that have oldschool anime in it like this?

Anyone know any dope music videos that have oldschool anime in it like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=o2G_q2oujt8&index=93&list=PLhLrSCB4g2Jo8xUnu1Hk9VWHmLg7_avjU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GUNuR-Rjshs
youtube.com/watch?v=39zKhsT5naI
youtube.com/watch?v=x2VmHP7nt0I
youtu.be/f-4_2NMGfxg
youtu.be/9gi5hfiL38Q
youtu.be/WzxGPit_8UQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSD6Y-9VGnI&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=mauV2NdCs60
youtube.com/watch?v=B3aN6gC2G4g
youtube.com/watch?v=Qz7qj3MteS0
youtu.be/_BPVtw6oRno
youtube.com/watch?v=lbQCf8F1JsE
youtube.com/watch?v=AYiSs-slezM
youtube.com/watch?v=x9H0W4Bzj-g
youtube.com/watch?v=S2Aj3dfodk8&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=OZyWdEVzkdM
youtube.com/watch?v=M1dcM1pGZS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=GUNuR-Rjshs

youtube.com/watch?v=39zKhsT5naI

Silverhawks is actually really good.

Just go and actually watch cyber city 808.

Got you covered
youtube.com/watch?v=x2VmHP7nt0I

here ya go,. first one isn't anime tho
youtu.be/f-4_2NMGfxg
youtu.be/9gi5hfiL38Q
youtu.be/WzxGPit_8UQ

Get lost. You wouldn't recognize a god damn vampire if one jumped up and bit you on the end of your fuckin dick

Perhaps Madhouses best production of all time?

I'd love some recommendations for anime like 808

I found Cyber City to be quite... one of a kind so the best bet is to either go for the old cyberpunks like
Ghost in the Shell, Battle angel Alita, Ad Police, Armitage 3, dominion tank police, Angel cop etc.

And other Madhouse features of the era; especially
Twilight of the Dark Master which has similar cyberpunk aesthetics but also supernatural shit.
Gokuu Midnight Eye is also worth a shot.

Aside from that you may have to broaden the criteria; though i kinda find Dirty Pair similar in premise (but certainly not tone!) with an unorthodox team of misfits performing high risk odd jobs in a high tech city.

good shit my man, I'll give em a look

What's that rap song with a samurai anime paired with it?

Here's an awesome anime metal cover youtube.com/watch?v=ZSD6Y-9VGnI&t=3s

I know the chances are extremely low, but I remember an AMV from 10 years ago or so that featured a remixed version of By Myself by Linkin Park and a very violent anime with people turning into robots with tentacle-like metallic arms. In one scene a robot grabbed a guy's arm and teared it away, with blood splattering everywhere. Does anyone know about it?

youtube.com/watch?v=mauV2NdCs60

The original AMV
youtube.com/watch?v=B3aN6gC2G4g

This guy literally made an amv for his waifu while he was playing on MTV

youtube.com/watch?v=Qz7qj3MteS0

>lum
patrician taste

Lum is the best waifu

>wicked city
youtu.be/_BPVtw6oRno

don't you forget about Black Magic M-66!

>20 posts
>this still hasn't been posted
youtube.com/watch?v=lbQCf8F1JsE

i remember when AMVs used to be mocked. Now here's a thread of someone unironically asking for 'dope' ones and people unironically recommending them. jesus christ.

Suck on this

Here's a classic one

youtube.com/watch?v=AYiSs-slezM

The ones mocked were the Naruto ones with Linkin Park and Disturbed music.

Old school anime had a resurgence thanks to vaporwave, synthwave, etc. Lots of kids discovering that anime was, indeed, cool and not something to be "mocked" for.

Brace yourself for the enlightened anti-weeb Sup Forumsirgin response, lad

>Old school anime had a resurgence thanks to vaporwave, synthwave, etc. Lots of kids discovering that anime was, indeed, cool and not something to be "mocked" for.
As much as I detest vaporwave and co. I appreciate them for popularizing this stuff. Fucking too much anime """"""""""""intellectuals"""""""""""" thrashing on old anime for not being moeshit, lacking the DEEPness of Eva or not featuring a soyboy protagonist like 98% of modern anime.

no, the MAL "muh artform" hate moeshit too, whereas the faux-elitist trapfag moeshitters hate DEEP shit.
Don't conflate them

MONUMENTAL DANCE REVIVAL WHEN

Fuuuuuuck, I haven't felt this much nostalgia in a while.
The movie sucked from a narrative stand point, it made absolute no sense for those unfamiliar with the manga. But I'm glad it exists to serve as material for this video. I consider this to be the official PV of "X" (the song).

youtube.com/watch?v=x9H0W4Bzj-g

subscribe to my channel if you like it plz

one more to bump the thread, noir is pretty old school

youtube.com/watch?v=S2Aj3dfodk8&t=6s

I kek at fags who think simply having seen monogatari, ping pong and/or lain etc. automatically makes their anime tastes super elite. Like seriously chill and watch more awesome old anime. I've enjoyed watching some animu rated 6/10 on Mal more than I ever would any more popular anime.

Not from an anime, but this is one of my favorite fan made music videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=OZyWdEVzkdM

youtube.com/watch?v=M1dcM1pGZS8