Signs the most expensive RB in history

>signs the most expensive RB in history
>signs Danilo one day after

Is he the absolute madman?

Nah, he's just dumb.

he keeps getting exposed, and I enjoy it.

Poop plays full backs in midfield.

Danilo is a DM playing in the wrong position tho.

>30million for a backup fullback

Just trying to help Real Madrid again.

What is their registered squad even going to be next year?

>75 million pounds for 2 RBs

Lmaoooooo

In his autistic state I can imagine him screaming at his wife for more tendies because the mean world laughed at him for buying 100000 midfielders and now they are laughing at him for buying 100 RB's

I just wish he'd hurry the fuck up and send Ieatnachos to Leicester for the sake of my fantasy team

Not even the most expensive RB in history. The most expensive defender in history. And he broke that record for the 2nd time in 2 seasons.

His tactics are so advanced that needs the biggest budget ever.

Truly 6d chess

>Get rid of all the old, past it full backs.
>Buys younger and better full backs.
>Improves on a position that City haven't touched since 2014.

Seems pretty sensible 2bqh

Has he bought a left back?

>spent 30million on a shitty Micah Richards

Danilo is the thinking man's Fabinho

Danilo is worse than Zabaleta and Sagna

>sign Danilo when you could sign Fabinho

Jesus christ is just plain awful

>Bernardo Silva
>Ederson
>Kyle Walker

literally who can stop them from dominating EPL next season?

danilo is cheap - 8 million is enough to buy him.

you just named most of them

>georgia in charge of humor

Explain to me how this isn't the worst thing Pep has done by some distance

>7-1

>implying any current manager of city isn't /ourguy/
we >we are one meme runningback away from winning another championship
its about triggering britfags into full "hehe didn't actually care all along" mode

you seem funny. be my friend.

>mfw City have endless money reserves
>mfw Pep is taking the piss and spends it on the most overhyped players
>mfw haters get mad about it
>mfw FFP can't do anything about
>mfw this is going to continue for the next 10 years

He bought Chyrgrynskiy

Breaking news, Guardiola can't sign for shit.

I rated Pep for a few years, especially during Barca era, but his last few seasons prove that he is horrible at managing teams.

Look at some of the signings he has been making, he got almost unlimited money and resources and his teams still fail to perform in the most important matches.

He was lucky he had Busquets, Alves, Iniesta, Xavi and Messi.

I think he will get exposed this season for the last time, and then he'll get sacked and retire or go to a meme team or china.

City fan here. What is Pep doing? Is he going to use Danilo as a utility player whenever Walker isn't injured/suspended/tired? I haven't really seen enough of Danilo to have an informed opinion, but he seems decentish

he also pees perfume and shit

He's a shit manager. He managed one of the GOAT Barcelona teams who practically managed themselves and he managed Bayern and it doesn't really matter which team Bayern field anyway, they're still going to win the league because the bundesliga is trash. This is why comparing players from different leagues is equally retarded. Yeah, I'm sure someone will say "b-b-b-but Conte won the league in his first season!" then you'll have to envision the shock on my face when I realise Antonio Conte changed a minnow team like Chelsea into Champions. It's almost like having a team capable of winning the league, adding to it anyway and not having to worry about CL makes things easier.
That's not to say all managers in foreign leagues are overhyped because they aren't. Is Conte a world class manage? Obviously. Is Pep? He's about as good a manager as Gaweather is a gambler. "But Gayweather always wins his bets!" I hear you cry and you're right, he does. He does for the same reason Pep wins leagues. By only going for the 1/50 favourite.

Now that Poop has been exposed who is the GOAT? Ancelotti? Ferguson?

He would be decent for Chelsea, but under Peps wings he will be even worse than with Madrid.

Thiago was a great signing. I would give him credit for Vidal too but he admited himself he didn't want the player.

£60m for Gibbs any day now

>It's so ridiculous it has to be genius!

Also Sane, I guess. Without Pep he would be at Bayern now and out of City's reach.

>Walker and Stones for $105 million pound
>An additional 100 million on literal whos and back ups

OVER 200 MILLION ON DEFENSE IN TWO YEARS

>2 good signs in all his career

Truly a genius, right?

Inshallah m8

An Vardy will just run straight through the middle of them all again

>Everyone buying attackers while I buy Rightbacks

>playing chess while others play checkers

Let's see who will have a last laugh

>poop is a fraud
>but ancelotti who always manage ultra-stacked teams and have only one 4 (four) leagues in almost 20 years of career is a GOAT
not saying poop isn't a fraud but it's a mystery how Ancelotti escapes criticism. I guess it's just his charismatic and non-autistic presence

Stacked teams maybe, but he's still won titles everywhere and has an outstanding CL record. Pep finished miles behind Chelsea/Spurs funded by the richest corporation in the world.

Ancelotti managed to lose the french league with fucking PSG, not to mention only winning the Serie A ONCE with an ultra-stacked Milan

Cmon Istanbul was a tragedy. Things like that happens only once in life.

>one year earlier:
>milan 4-1 deportivo
>deportivo 4-0 milan

F Shots fired!

>need two rightbacks
>sign two rightbacks

LE EXPOUSED :DDDDDD

City are gonna sign Neymar on August 31st, they're signing more brazilians to be his mates

cap this

That team as lazy af. Quite similar to Brazil's wc 06. No wonder they had so many brazilians.

>was
Fix'd.