Who will the American soldiers vote for president?

Who will the American soldiers vote for president?

Other urls found in this thread:

militarytimes.com/story/military/election/2016/05/09/military-times-survey-donald-trump-beats-hillary-clinton/84132402/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hillary. They can't get enough of sexual harassment seminars and being forced to walk in pride parades with heels.

Entire platoons will write-in Sanders even if hillary gets the nomination.

Trump for more gibs.

I recall seeing a poll that put Trump way ahead

Theyre generally more right-wing, obviously

First Post, Best Post.

TRUMP, are you fucking idiots kidding me?

Watch 13 hours, and watch American Snipe; tell me who you think those guys would vote for

this is obviously a troll post by OP, he's being redundant for humor but if you honestly believe there is a single Police or Army,Navy,Marines that isn't going to vote for Trump you gotta take some of these pills i have here

US soldiers are big ass pussies so i guess hillary

This is seriously a good question.

I would suppose grunts, and midle range are pro Trump, while high brass is everything but Trump.

I would like to see some burgers comment.

It's amazing how blurred the line has become between standard shitposter and embittered redditor.

Lol it wasnt obvious?

who will spend more on them?
who will give them more benefits and money?

Trump mostly. Some are pro Bernie too but Hillary is the least liked candidate.

FPBP

Who will not send them to die in far places but defend their homeland?

ROTC here, most of the good people left the military when it started to become hyper political about everything. or you just keep your head down and ignore the bullshit.

also this.
SHARP training at least once a month. Navy does it more often than that

nah, it's about benefits and expensive programs
traveling the world is OK with them, except when it's 5 years of fucking iraq desert

traveling to some 3rd world country to sit in base and buy local hookers for couple of hours is tolerable when you know you get all those benefits and cash

Its obviously going to be Trump. We already have guys going back to Iraq to fight ISIS on their own. They want to get the job done and preserve the honor of the US military.

also this
The military in America is the largest welfare program no one ever mentions

90% Trump.

Over the last year, the majority has publicly expressed support, and then they've browbeaten and debated the minorities for Bernie out of their retardation.

Trump obviously. Why would any soldier vote for Hillary?

militarytimes.com/story/military/election/2016/05/09/military-times-survey-donald-trump-beats-hillary-clinton/84132402/

>The sample is not a perfect representation of the military as a whole; it over-represents officers and noncommissioned officers, and under-represents junior enlisted personnel. However, it is representative of the more senior and career-oriented members of the force who run the military's day-to-day operations and carry out its policies

So I guess the higher personnel is for Trump

no one , they shred our vote.

That sarcasm was exquisitely delivered, and you can use that as an NCO's commendation for exemplary military conduct on your next evaluation.

Retired soldiers are all for Trump... current soldiers mostly won't vote at all.

Well, last time I voted while in the military the plane carrying ballots plane sank into the Pacific and Obama started his first term.

This from a fucking leaf.

Cruz