There are several shilling campaigns here, i was related to it untill this idiot refused to pay me this week

There are several shilling campaigns here, i was related to it untill this idiot refused to pay me this week.

What i was supposed to do was to do propaganda about:

>Anti gun stuff
>Pro hillary campaign
>Anti trump campaign
No bernie related stuff at all but i can confirm that there was a shilling campaign for him.
>Using Proxy software to support myself in discussions.
>Pro immigration campaign but that was not paid by the same guy from the hillary stuff
Also i suspect there is a paid mod or janitor here, no joke.

Last but not least:
This place is literally being monitored by almost every important news network, tv and internet stuff alike.

So that Ironic pro muslim thread may actually be a shill.

Since i no longer need that extra money (i've already graduated from college) im not going to go back to this thing.

I also shilled Nvidia's products on Sup Forums from 2012 to 2015 some guy in Newegg paid idk.

I don't think there are many humans on here anymore. Those that aren't javascript making posts and replies are retarded enough to not even be considered human either way so...

How much did you get paid?

>Mexico

Ten tacos per hour?

Thank you, friend.

Remember, don't shame former shills. We can only learn from them and use that knowledge to rid ourselves of the menacing shitheads that seem to patrol this place.

Depends, i also did this in reddit and twitter

If it was like some shooting or controversial stuff maybe 120 bucks

Im not mexican, its a proxy but i hate the blantant tasteless racism, and you arent even from USA dude, you are from some third world place, atleast be creative with it.

Confirmed for shill, you reek of Reddit.

>im not going to go back to this thing

How do you end up with shill gigs? Can I apply somewhere? I wanna shill ironically

We know.

Did you believe in the things you shilled or are you a whore who will sell his believes for some shekels?

Im a whore

I mean i didnt believe some of you fell into it, maybe it was other shills idk

Who the fuck would actually pay you for doing this? What's the profit side? Please explain, it seems I'm utterly dumb to this.

Answer them OP, because you sound like an lying attention who're right now

Google George Soros.
He's got the money to fun it, and is known to do these kinds of things
Example: He donates a shit ton of money to BLM.

The guy is like a legit Caricature of a super villian.

Did they specifically tell you to use a proxy? Also do you know why Canadians seem to be behind a lot of the shilling?

>Hate the racism

Shouldn't have been a third world poorfag stooping to shilling, then.

Hah! Imagine!

>Get paid to shill
>Hoping to convert others
>Some random user starts agreeing with you
>It was just some other, oblivious shill
>Get paid by the powers that be to waste time on one another

But i get paid Abdullah

Nice Hallal waffles dude

Implying anyone cant just make a thread about "previously being a shill" to raise distrust all over all threads that are on this page.

so Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums & Sup Forums are the confirmed highest shilled boards on all of Sup Forums.

about mods being in on it your damn right Hiroshima bought this website for like 50k why wouldn't he make money back on it by turning it into a cesspool.