Ariel Pink caught using a sample he never credited.....again

youtube.com/watch?v=R8rbvXHD5xQ
listen to 5:58

youtube.com/watch?v=OKShywzn-pI
then listen to 1:56

Absolutely shameful!

who cares? his music sucks anyway

>who cares?
Uh, the artists he stole from. His track record is mile high!

When Ariel borrows a brief recording of a baby crying it's evil and bad. But when the blacks plagiarize entire songs it's just "remix culture"

Black rappers always credit their sources. He never does. Not once.

the artists are typically given credit in samples.

kanye west made an entire track out of an aphex twin sample and tried to weasel out of crediting him and no one says shit about it

>Black rappers always credit their sources
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

aphex twin told the story himself and even expressed his disappointment in kanye's attempt to weasel out of it
the majority of ariel pink's stolen material comes from dead artists that can't comment on it, like lou reed
ariel (((rosenberg))

checked

also don't forget the time his producer cancelled an interview when he was asked if he has heard about death grips during the making of yeezus

That was a BS story that Aphex Twin made up
Why are you laughing?

wow a song he wrote for himself that he never in a million years thought no one other than his circle of friends would hear when he recorded it but like 5 years later as a lark gave his personal best of on a burned CD to animal collective and they ended up listening to it a week or 2 later and decided to put him on their label constitutes a "real song that knowingly used a sample w/o permission" . the dude has literally 600+ songs that he wrote only for himself and john maus never knowing he'd ever have a career because he is an autistic spazz, and not only that, him or someone close to him uploaded the vast majority of his shit in a huge torrent package, that he's never complained about, thousands upon thousands of people being able to have 6+ full records and unreleased cd-r stuff for FREE.

i remember you complained about this shit here months ago.

fuck off and grow the fuck up.

Ariel pink makes great music and is a talented artist

hi ariel

would make sense you are a grimesfag as well. that's the whole reasoning for you going after him in the first place. only an autistic grimes fag would listen to "her enemy" in your mind's entire catalog so that they could look for riffs and samples and melodies he "stole".truly pathetic. and what makes it even sadder is that you will never fuck her, but some sloth fucks her every night.

do you guys think it's the same one grimesfag behind all this ariel spam or do you think there are multiple?

i think there is one.

months ago he started talking shit about how ariel rips off shit.
then he pretended he was that shitty music journalist ezra something or other on here and that he was going after ariel next after the real ezra wrote the hit pieces on the ducktails guy and someone else.
then about a week later i'm pretty fucking sure he went to an ariel concert or a friend told him about an ariel concert where he "roughed up" his girlfirend on stage then he when to indieheads, here, and the arielpink subreddit and said he was a huge fan and he'll never listen to him again and all the soyboys on indieheads agreed.
now he's back with another song he found.

so dedicated to bring someone down. sad really

don't cyberstalk me

Ariel Pink fans are cyberstalkers

You know me too well.

lmao you couldve made a just as poignant point without scapegoating a race.

All Ariel Pink fans are born racists

go to bed Ariel

And no news publications bothered to listen to him lol. Sad

why would he try to weasel out of it if no one was saying shit about it?????

fucking hell what a sad life

Possibly more, grimesfags are like this. They can't stand that even in a genre dominated by females a white male is the most talented and creative one.

i was unironically at that concert, he barely roughed her up, they were singing together and doing some weird random shit but it was nothing to get offended over, i did see some autistic soyboy with a beard agressively move up to the front row like he was gonna protect her (charlotte) he pointed at ariel and said something but i don't rememebr what. coincidence??

anyway that was a good show, i've got ariel's busted up sunglasses

Kanye got sued for the sample in Bound 2.

Thanks for spreading awarness, OP.

Ariel Pink apologists can fuck off.

I doubt any of those artists lurk here

Daily reminder OP is mentally ill

because you're wrong

that sample is so minimal that you need to be autistic to care about it

This thread is fucking stupid

thats hilarious