Hypothetically, what would happen if one day they find a dead pig in the Kaba?

Hypothetically, what would happen if one day they find a dead pig in the Kaba?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_seizure
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They will fuck it.

Officials would make sure no one finds out so their isn't mass panic/outrage.

There's only one way to find out. Do it user.

hello, i'm a former mudslime.
call me whatever the fuck you want, i don't care, i did not chose to be born brown and i did not chose to move to Germany, it were my parents.

but, as i have an easy access to mekka etc, do you think it's realistic to bomb that thing?

because they believe it cannot be destructed willingly, if it happens they may question islam

What kind of bomb? Like a bomb jacket or a BLU-82 Daisy Cutter? A Timmy McVeigh ANFO Truck?

holy fuck, i have no idea.
i never even held a gun in my life.
you tell me

Please do it.

>former mudslime

They should just fly over and dump several tons of chopped up pigs and several hundred gallons of pig blood on that thing

They'll think it's the body of Muhammad.

IT WOULD BE EXTREMELY PAINFUL

>asks about feasibility of bombing

Are you sure you're a former mudslime?

must be my brown blood

You're a peaceful religion

FOR YOU

I think an H-Bomb would do it.

The destruction of the kaaba might possibly dissolve Islam. Would be one of the greatest moments in world history..

I hope Trump shoots it with a missile

DELETE THIS BEHEAD URSELF

Eat a big pig dick.

Quick question, in roachistan do you get the internet by wheelbarrow?

clean it with hot water and that's it
/thread

Hardly. Questioning Islam will take a few more centuries, sadly. Same as for the other 2 Abrahamic faiths.

N U K E K A A B A
U
K
E

K
A
A
B
A

>former mudslime
Interesting, what made you stop?

Time to make this Kaaba go Kaaboom

They'd send in janitors to clean it up and launch a manhunt.

The pork taboo doesn't really work like most people think. Putting blood on bullets or tricking them into eating/touching it is a decent insult, but only the really retarded ones would think it actually screws them out of their virgins. They have to willingly sit down and say "fuck everything, I want a ham sandwich" for that to happen. Touching or eating it by necessity (IE if they're starving or need to move a dead pig) is allowed.

>former mudslime

I am really interested in what would happen if someone would blow up Mekka. How much explosvies would you need to blow it up, and do they check people that come there to pray?

One B2 Spirit dropping one 340kt B61 nuclear warhead.

this
religion is about control, dumb fucks
also the saudis are in fact crypto jews hehehe they got you fooled all along stupid goyim
so what they'd do is try their best to keep their stupid believers in line
that's it
damage control + political exploitation of the opportunity

Conventional, you'll nuke it and glass the place and they'll think it's some protective glass shield god made

i'm more interested in taking out world ruling elite cunts one at a time, or why not in group, and what effect that would have
start by the visible known ones of course, like soros, rockefeller and rothschild
and of course all their henchmen like polanski, all those traitors to the human species who made it clear they're working for the satanic NWO full time

if i feel muslim insides with sand from sahara does he goes to heaven?

*fill

Would it be amazing if plane would fly over it and drop huge pig carcass on that?

Fuck me that's funny.

Nigga you need something big. And you need to sneak it past all those hajis

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_seizure

Why hasn't anyone dosed that rock the Muslims stole and circle around, with a shit-ton of LSD? It would be easy enough to do, and by the time it kicked in, tons of people would be dosed.

don't worry user I'll make sure they don't do shit.

they would all explode with anger

It's a small room and it's very boring inside. It would not take much. Good luck getting through the thousands of roaches though.