Whoever gets dubs or greater in this thread, MUST post a video of their best Negan impression

Whoever gets dubs or greater in this thread, MUST post a video of their best Negan impression.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0wiKzZJAGvS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Welp, time to deliver, OP

OP here.

Sorry, I don't have time to video myself, I have a turkey in the oven and I'm about to kill myself so I can't so it sry bye

You start faggot

Do it faggot, you MUST!!!!

>heh this'll be funny as fuck can't wait to hear what kind of stupid negan impressions people do
>gets dubs
>shit...uh op here heres a "humorous" excuse so shut up i dont have to do it fuck off

Way to ruin a potentially decent thread fag

well this thread is pretty damn sad

way to kill your own thread

Das it mane

I'm rolling just for the fuck of it, never got dubs, but if I do, fuck it, I'll do some leans

But you can't have sound on Sup Forums

rawling

WELL WELL WELL

>not doing best "plane scene" reenactment on this most big day

IT'S TIME

I have social problems.

It wasn't meant to be "humorous", I get extremely anxious even when I post my voice anywhere, especially my face. I also live in my parent house and it's 4:30am.

Rolling

You know what I'm thinkin'? Cause I have a guess.

It's because,
ya got no
GUTS

Should of thought of that before you claimed them dubs, faggot
>deliver

Deliver

no u

Then why did you make this thread you cuck?

Last time I acted up my dad destroyed the xbox one I saved up for last Christmas.

I already have a bad enough relationship with him, I don't wanna get kicked out again. The only other place I have to go is my drug addict moms house, and I just get depressed over there. This website is the only social interaction I ever have, it's the only thing I have. I don't want it taken away from me.

DONT LET IT FLY

I wanted to have some type of "fun" or joy for once in these recent years.

>99
>shot yourself in the foot again

why would somebody cook a turkey before killing himself

Hello, Kek here.

I am expecting negan impressions.

You must deliver, or else.

You... must know of my power...

FAGGGGGG

FINE HERE'S YOUR STUPID "IMPRESSION"

vocaroo.com/i/s0wiKzZJAGvS

GOD I'M GETTING SO TIRED OF THIS STUPID WEBSITE

That's pretty spooky user

We're just waiting on OP..

nigga what the hell kind of excuse is a turkey in the oven? kek'd hard

fucking faggot ass OP. if this thread is still up in a few hours or a new thread is up I'll make one when I get off work just to get the ball rolling.

this isnt a damn fashion show, it's just 10 seconds or so. just lean back and stop being a faggot