Why is slovenia the richest slavic nation?

Why is slovenia the richest slavic nation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PTUvB1ygPbw
youtube.com/watch?v=80X0pbCV_t4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's easier to turn a smaller ship, I guess.

>poortugal

Because we were a western european nation until the 20th century.

Portugal is the smallest romance nation, how come it's not the richest?

Because we were all going in the good direction, and we turned around faster.

You guys used to be the shit. Now you are shit.

very true

Austria controlled you for 900 years.

You need to remove the niggers from Lisbon, Portugal is actually a really nice country and for some reason it looks much more European than southern Spain.

That's true our culture before yugoslavia was a total mix of italian and austrian. But then Yugoslavia happend and we started eating ćevapčiče and some started listening to turbo folk.

Still a long way to go.. I wouldn’t be boasting about it just yet.

Should've stayed with them

Austria pumped a lot of money into them and protected them from the Turks and then as soon as they could they broke away and cried "muh nationalism"

Because you know, it's a pseudo-intellectual thing that communism was at its best in Yugoslavia.
For us it's easy to speculate that it should not be the case *snifffffff*
The case that capitalism ended up in Slovenia does not mean the religious side of capitalism is there to prove the point that this is a thing that exists since the middle ages and so on and so on.

Hvala Bogu you now have Jan Plestenjak.

i laugh

what? lol

Abššššolutely dišgušting and so on and so on

youtube.com/watch?v=PTUvB1ygPbw

youtube.com/watch?v=80X0pbCV_t4

what drugs does he take?

One of his best impersonations with Putin-putout.

He took the redpill on capitališm.

Because in our Alpine region we had the second pimpingest silver mine in Europe from as early as the late 15th century onwards, along with several coalmines and early industrial manufacturies such as nailmakers. The deciding factor though was that Slovenia lay smack in the middle between Vienna and Vienna's port of Trieste, which means Slovenia received its first railroad going right across in 1847, which is really early for such a remote and mountainous place. The combination of ready coal reserves, some small manner of an early proletariat, a means of transport for industrial products and by then 70 years worth of compulsory primary education along with higher schooling being available in Graz and Vienna and faciliated by Slovenian academics who worked there, goes some way in explaining why we got to where we are.

>That's true our culture before yugoslavia was a total mix of italian and austrian

we weren't any more influenced by Italy than Austria at large was, except for the coastal region. Also, how could you not eat čevapčiči, they're literally just small elongated meat patties and the easiest picnic food you can make. Our cuisine wasn't replaced by Balkan food, Balkan food merely filled the missing spaces in Slovenian cooking (namely fast food and picnic good). Slovenia is literally the only Eastern European nation where cabbage rolls aren't a traditional food. Even Austria has them, but for some reason sarma skipped Slovenia in its spread from Istanbul to Vienna.

What is that little on a russian flag?

Mount Three Heads (Triglav), Slovenia's holy mountain, and other, less important stuff

Do you love Barbara?

I have a sneaking suspicion that she's the younger sister of this dude I used to know in high school who later moved to California. I appreciate it that she makes videos in Slovene for foreigners because most Slovenes don't seem to be terribly interested in interacting with the world on the internet despite Slovenia having a really high internet access rate. Idk about her content though, she tries to bait SJW's just like every other 4channer.

that’s not triglav tho

dunno cause I've never been, lol

"For some reason"
Yeah,I wonder why

That's something Alberto Barbosa would say!

More developed than its neighbors from the former yu due to it being under German and Austrian influence for so long, I also believe that they were the richest republic within Yugoslavia so they kept developing it. Plus tourism, beautiful landscapes and the Adriatic. Sidenote, Slovenian sounds fucking weird. I watched their TV channel once and I couldn't understand shit.

I thought Czechs were the richest slavs

What did they ever do to you?