Nazi bald man (neo-nazi skinhead) about to execute a poor innocent ape (black man...

>nazi bald man (neo-nazi skinhead) about to execute a poor innocent ape (black man, obviously drawing parallels to police brutality against blacks)

really makes you think.....

Other urls found in this thread:

m.reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/4f7vl7/comment/d2ah622
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not that those movies were more than entertaining but they sure as hell weren't this one-dimensional. The world and the movies are not a comic strip despite what Sup Forums is telling you friend.

the apes represent diversity, which in essence is black people. Nobody pushes the diversity agenda for asians

Really makes me think...

Stop calling me a racist because I jate this franchise or because I hate monkeys/apes/chimps!

Ok?

I just hate them, it has nothing to do with black skinned humans.

I JUST FUCKING HATE THE FACT THAT STUPID CHIMPS HAVE TAKEN OVER THE WORLD!

Wow

I completely disagree
Too on the nose
Try again

>hating planet of the apes
>posting in planet of the apes threads
ok

WHY CAN'T WE JUST KILL ALL SUBHUMAN FUCKING NIGGER MONKEYS ALREADY????????

GOD I FUCKING HATE NIGGER SUBHUMANS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!

IS IT SO MUCH TO ASK TO JUST KILL ALL FUCKING NIGGER PAVEMENT APES?????????

>all bald dudes with facial hair are neo-Nazis
Guess there are a lot of black neo-Nazis.

Face the facts, NIGGERS, your race are a failed race because you're a feckless, unruly, uncivilized horde of feral proto-humans. You never figured out how to live in a society bigger than one or two squabbling families. Abstract thought and problem- solving have never been the black man's strengths, have they? Did they invent a long-lived and intellectually coherent religion? Nope. Did they ever build a city? Nope. Did they even invent bricks? The reason there's no Stonehenge in Africa is because it took more than 20 people to move the slabs of rock - clearly a non-starter in Africa, where assembling more than 20 niggers normally results in a war.

You tried

Hey look what I found googling your stale pasta:
m.reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/4f7vl7/comment/d2ah622

this movie looks dope

> reddit steals pastas, also water is wet. More news at 11

>it's a humans are evil for not wanting to die movie

I just observed a Stormnigger stealing pasta.

This has got to be the stupidest premise for a movie.
they're apes. How are they supposed to take over humanity?

try watching a movie series before you try to criticize it

>really makes you think.....
really makes me hope they do a big twisty twist and the humans win

apes dindu nuffin

I thought this too but apparently they're unironically considered good movies

And I just observed a literal nigger getting butthurt about stormfags

There is a disease killing humans while the apes are immune to it. There. And now stop criticizing stuff before watching it.

A virus wiped out most of humanity around the same time ape intelligence was artificially increased.

>(neo-nazi skinhead)

His arms and chest are clearly shaven too. He's not a skin head, he removes his hair ebcause he is not an ape.

>hurr durr I am from reddit and if I get called out for it I sperg out and call people nigger

Chimps have fair skin.

> m.reddit

Mobileposters are worse than niggers