I need the most fresh, interesting, engaging, and interesting folk album out there, what would you guys recommend?

I need the most fresh, interesting, engaging, and interesting folk album out there, what would you guys recommend?

Other urls found in this thread:

bjornbols.bandcamp.com/album/opportunity-had-many-names
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the party by andy shauf

Jackson C. Frank is neither of those things, but it's still the best folk album ever made.

>folk
>fresh
>interesting
Ew.

didnt mean to say interesting twice
oops

i bet u listen to meme demarco and brockhampton lmao

dude bob dylan lmao

>can only list the most obvious folk musician
lol

Jackson C. Frank my dude

>cares about the rest

God, no! What do you take me for?

Fuck you OP you fucking nigger

unironically this

lmao look at that trash

agree

im going to dude trust me i just want a couple others too

Good taste objectively

Like you could even remotely debunk and criticize any of those albums.

this looks straight out of those Sup Forums makes an album cover threads lmao

user i dont understand how you confused Jackson C. Frank with Tim Buckley

This is literally my favorite album of all time, and I'm not even huge into folk, aside from a folk punk phase in highschool.

It's not pure folk; closer to folk rock, but you can't go wrong with Forever Changes. It fits your criteria and, among the pantheon of scholastically acclaimed "classic albums," it might be the most underrated.

Give it a shot, OP. I promise, you won't be disappointed.

Robbie Basho's Visions of the Country

The book-The lemon of pink

generic Sup Forumstant taste

>Idiot Pilot
>Sup Forumstant taste

All of these are very much worth listening to and experiencing

Goddamn I still need to listen to these

>Nirvana
>Brand new
besides,i have seen that album in other people chart in the chart threa before

jackson c frank had a great album and a legendary story with immense suffering but i think people put way too much stock in the latter with regards to how great his music was. i mean if that resonates with you deeply then great but i personally don't think his life actually did more than color his music. great album of course, but greatest folk album? i think that's just blatant infatuation with his life or limited exploration more than anything to do with the songs, at least when you're calling it the greatest against so many others.

MY MOUTH

I got you
bjornbols.bandcamp.com/album/opportunity-had-many-names

Yeah, because I was the one who posted the album these past few months. Search the filename, they're all this image (mine).

k