Other urls found in this thread:

fooledbyrandomness.com/minority.pdf
reddit.com/r/donation
reddit.com/r/donate
reddit.com/r/gibsmedats
youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tell that to muslims

Getting sick of these redditors shitting up my Sup Forums with their ebin screencaps of twitter, facebook, and reddit.

Kill yourselves.

>hay guys an islamic terrorist (possibly 3) killed a bunch of people but remember it was your fault
liberalism is a mental illness akin to homosexuality

>reddit

checks out

If hate is not the answer, why do you tolerate Islam?

>racist to tell muslims to stop throwing homosexuals off roofs

reddit is a conquered territory.

look at how many of the posts on /r/all are from The_Donald

our outpost IS reddit now.

They must think love stops bullets

kys

are you asking for a raid? Because I should hope most people here aren't such total faggots they have reddit accounts.

Its hilarious how the entire left is in denial. But it is sad at the same time...

Too bad they'll only open their eyes once a nuke finally goes off on western soil. Or maybe they'll only release once they're on the chopping block about to get beheaded.

fooledbyrandomness.com/minority.pdf

Ohhhhhhh yes it is.

They only become disillusioned when they "win" and suddenly aren't in power like they thought they would be and are oppressed by those that are. Yuri goes into this

what was the question?

Hate is the question, and the answer is yes.

reddit.com/r/donation

Give me money then if hate is not the answer, faggot.

Are you unironically linking to reddit?

I concur. Being sexist to the Islamic gender is bad.

Wow really mase ur thonk

Manchildren raised by Disney movies

This was the perfect post.

We classified our abbos as fauna up until the nineteen sixties.
>easy to see the mistakes of the past.
Should have kept them classified as animals

>Hate is not the answer
>9 feet of rope is

Based.

>browse Sup Forums
>post this

Wewlad

Pretty much, yeah. There's white knight faggots and the mods/admins are as leftist as they can be, but the top comments on every islam-related post are always sarcastic Sup Forums-like comments on how horrid mudslimes are.

reddit.com/r/donate

Gibbe money. :P

reddit.com/r/gibsmedats

It really isn't. How people act now is a precursor of how it will be when the tide inevitably turns on Christianity, and believe me, that day isn't as far off as you might like to think.

As a Christian it's come to the point where I'm tempted to go live under Shariah law as a dhimmi and pay the jizya just so I won't have to put up with all this liberal faggotry. I'm not afraid of having my head cut off but I am afraid of what kind of insanity leftists are going to start spouting next.

if you're not willing to fight and kill muslims you have no place in the future of civilization. get some guns you massive twat

the real meme magic is that Sup Forums literally became reddit the board

>Hate is not the Answer
Except it is. Change never comes without violence and violence never comes without hate. Only the evil demand peace.

No it didn't

What is hate,
baby don't bomb me
Don't bomb me
no more

youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ

Hate is not the answer? So bum sex is?

Make love not warcraft

> hating Islam is racism
> Muslims are so inbred from raping their 12 year old cousins they are now considered a race

Why is it always a fucking ameritard when somebody doesn't understand the context.
The guy is linking Reddit so he obviously doesn't have the attention span to read through the pic I'm attaching to this post. This is what I was going to use before I realized it would be too long for him.