True faith, true tradition, the last bastion against modernity

True faith, true tradition, the last bastion against modernity

youtube.com/watch?v=L80lb1T0ecs

Orthodox Christian Pastebin, with FAQ's for atheists, Jews, Muslims, Protestants, liberals, and of course, Catholics, as well as a reading list with links: pastebin.com/bN1ujq2x
Pastebin, with FAQ's for atheists, Jews, Muslims, Protestants, liberals, and of course, Catholics, as well as a reading list with links: pastebin.com/bN1ujq2x

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=latTH0O0aWs
youtube.com/watch?v=Vgfi1QZILxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God cannot save me

Catholic here. God bless. Shame about the schism but we're still brothers.

Your stupid cult has nothing to do with real christianity you should honestly just kill yourself for being so blind you are beyond help.

In this world where "progress" and "immoral" are considered synonyms, I'm glad there are still people who believe in proper principles and ethics grounded in religion

Ignore the divide and conquer shill, we must stand united

If I'm blind how come I can see what a cunt you are

I've never seen so many Mmmh m muh m muh Merkel.

Is Orthodoxy not a Catholic faith?

I've ever only listened to a consolidated service on Youtube, but it sure sounded like that's what they said.

Mate stop deflecting and start doing some introspection into your faith and the catholic church. If you have any shred of objectivity you will find out what a ginormous joke youre church is.

why don't you stop deflecting and start fuck offing bud

Your post reeks of standard indoctrination. Oh well I tried.

love me some Total War Medieval 2 Kingdoms soundtrack

but ameribro, why is the enemy of your enemy not your enemy?

Yes. Unless by Catholic you mean "in communion with Rome and accepting Vatican theology"

What do you mean, which enemy?

I don't know what the hell the Vatican is doing for me these days, and I always thought about Rome as having fallen over 1000 years ago.

Rossia? I can't understand that you understand that the west is utterly corrupt, but you are hopping on the bandwagon, "muh russian savior" "muh true christian", its a fucking meme. The FSB does the same evil shit, like the CIA, like blowing up their own orthodox civilians to legitimate another war against chechyna.

youtube.com/watch?v=latTH0O0aWs

youtube.com/watch?v=Vgfi1QZILxk

The Double-Edged Sword should cleanse all evil.

Apprieciate the work of christians in the "truth"-movement though :^)

catholicucks BTFO

Thanks for the red pill, Soros

Prottie heretic pls

Man, you guys are like the left and muslims, hurr durr he makes a notion that differs from me; soros shill. Fuck Soros, Putin was right on banning NGO's. The point i am trying to make is that Rossia is evil, too. Putler fights the NWO, but he needs also taken care of like fucking RED CHINA.

stop thinking in memes you retard.

show me that putin is the savior of mankind...show it to me common

Yes, Russia blows shit up. Yes, Russia kills people. Every single country was doing this shit before the rise of the liberal 21st century. Real life out there is a cruel place to survive in.
The difference between the US and Russia is that one country does that solely on it's people's interest and the other does it based on the interest of it's corporations.

Russia does it solely on it's people's interest?

I love the US and all, but don't get the wrong idea.

Obviously Russia is corrupt as fuck, but that's what the russian politicians tell themselves when they go to sleep. For whatever that's worth.
US politicians don't give a single ounce of shit about this stuff.

>US politicians don't give a single ounce of shit about this stuff.
What do you mean by "this stuff?"

This is a great place to live and I have no intention of leaving come hell or high water, but we should be realistic.

Yes, Russia blows shit up. Yes, Russia kills people. Every single country was doing this shit before the rise of the liberal 21st century. Real life out there is a cruel place to survive in.
The difference between the US and Russia is that one country does that solely on it's oligarchs's interest and the other does it based on the interest of it's corporations.

From a geo-startegic point of view, i can understand why russia went to chechyna. The destruction of yugoslavia was forced through speratists and jihadis, albania and ksovo became breeding ground for saudi-arbaian financed for jihadis. The russians didn't wanted this to happen in their own backyard ( transcaucasus and eurasia ), so they orchestrated a pre_emptive attack on chechyna. But what has chechyna become?
The two chechyna wars broke the civil structure, people became more radicalized and nowadays you have chechen jihadis fighting in every major civil war. How was there any good in this?

And Kadyrov is a fucking madman

Only the people of the USA and the Russian Federation are able to break this evil spell that cloaked the world after World War 2.

Slavbro, what should we do? Honest question. Support Putin until our own corrupt system is destroyed and then become part of his corrupt system? I mean you as Tschesche has a better view on geopolitics in eastern europe.

>The two chechyna wars
Chechens won the first war technically. Ended up invading with them neighbouring russian Dagestan to spread wahhabism. FSB did not arrange that one. We russians would happily live muslim caucasus to itself, independent and shit, the problem is these fucks would just multiply and spread to Russia again.
>And Kadyrov is a fucking madman
Why? because he dealt with terrorists in Chechnya so good they had to run to Syria because it is too scary to be terrorist at home? yeah, savage, can't he realise that if you kill terrorists they win.

interesting point, thanks for sharing :^)

It's amazing the Khazars couldn't even maintain the Caucasus against the Caliphate even after turning to Judaism.