latimes.com/nation/la-na-orlando-nightclub-shooting-20160613-snap-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=op7fRsvWowA
youtube.com/watch?v=fiayfb1rrs0
youtube.com/watch?v=bUw34VWGcO4
youtube.com/watch?v=1sbYTa4iF-4
xhamster.com/movies/6013917/female_ted_cruz_lookalike_get_penetrated.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AWOO~

>w-why didn't you stand with r-rand user?

awoovement~~

ABOO

So will Morning Cuck admit today that yesterdays speech was the best Trump speech ever? Or will he go full autism mode?

Russiabro, how come RT is so tsundere for Trump?

no, they've gone rabid with hate

make women thick again

Wtf is "awoo"?

joe was tweeting a lot yesterday

i have a feeling hes going to meltdown over trump's washington post ban and parts of his speech

more like AWOOOG

Many of us did until he dropped out.

I would have loved a Paul presidency especially after the Ron Paul blue balls from 2012. Unfortunately, Rand came up a little... short

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TRUMP!

I approve. My ideal woman is somehow petite yet thick.

funny, her same logic applies to why bill moved on to underage girls.

It would be fun if there would be a dissenting voice on their 5-man round table, but Joe's tantrum will go unchecked

Mika will lick Hillary's cunt, Joe will watch from a distance like a cuck he is...

>“He started acting crazy, joking around the fact that 9/11 happened, making plane noises on the school bus and pretending he was slamming into the building,” said Robert Zirkle, who rode the school bus every day with Mateen in Stuart, Fla., 15 years ago.

latimes.com/nation/la-na-orlando-nightclub-shooting-20160613-snap-story.html

I would have to squat. That's why.

Jesus. The woman card is strong with that bitch. Literally the only "women" he's insulted in the last 10 years is Rosie and megyn (who he's since made up with)

Joe is Joe.

Oh, this is very possible. Knew a girl in high school who was all of 5' 1" but probably weight 115, and was solidly thick. Cute as fuck too.

All the short but "thick" girls i've been with always had pussy stank. I dont know why.

Nothing turns me off like pussy stank. Worst part is, it's impossible to tell a bitch to clean that shit without setting your whole relationship on fire.

for months i listened to the dead intern meme, just assuming it was just for the lulz.

then I found out it was real.

The sound of wolves. youtube.com/watch?v=op7fRsvWowA

Bill Mitchell is right. Ever since Joe got his /comfy/ column at the Washington Shitpost he's been cucked beyond belief.

Boy what a cuck! If I were the GOP official he speaks of, I would say Gregs assessment is full of shit.

Yeah, I do suppose it is a dream. But it is a most wonderful one.

Anyone else here a convert from liberalism?

youtube.com/watch?v=fiayfb1rrs0

Why does Sup Forums hate this show again?!

Should have shipped that bastard to Kuwait a long time ago

It's a secret to everyone.

>Trump General will be on Sup Forums 24/7 no matter what hour. It will ALWAYS be high energy.
I love you lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=bUw34VWGcO4

>HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. TRUMP

Good thing Orange waited til the facts were in to blame Radical Homo-repressed Autism so he wouldn't look like an autist when he was wrong, eh?

>filename

Otanjoubi omedetou gozaimasu,Trump-sama !

I am. It was a dark time; a world where one's desires rule him is one filled with turmoil and misery. I also became a weeb here.

Can anyone give me a brief summary of the National Security Speech?

What facts, retard? The fact that this was Jihad?

So was joe supposed to have killed this chick? What would his reasoning be?

Annexing the Philippines.

AWOOVEMENT

youtube.com/watch?v=1sbYTa4iF-4

>formatting

if I can read and annotate 400 pages of sloppy french continental rambling you can handle a paragraph, trust me lol

>any cut-off time for responsibility for whatever results an action receives seems wholly arbitrary

most of our judgments are "arbitrary" in the sense that we have to draw lines and make decisions. we're conditioned to see them as correct -- that's a pretty basic truth for anyone who gives a fair amount of thought to the matter. however, notice I didn't say we're "merely" conditioned to see them as correct. our judgments are meaningful, our social ties are meaningful, our cultural and ethical progress is meaningful, even if we must on occasion make judgments which are contextual and, perhaps, arbitrary.

giving a guy his briefcase is a good action and your intentions were good, given your hypothetical knowledge of the circumstances. that's as far as your responsibility goes in terms of the information you provided. you can complicate it by hypothetically adding more data, and that might alter my judgment of the action (e.g., if you were to say that you also worked at the company and should have known what the documents would lead to), but that's exactly what i'm advocating. an acknowledgement of nuance and liberal application of critical thinking wherever possible.

i'm going to go masturbate to anime now but thank you for the (you)s and birthday wishes

They're trying to mimic the generic "trumb is ebil" media most of the time.

OUT! OUT! OUT!

He called out Hillary and Obama as being corrupt and selling out America and especially their own constituents, primarily gays and women, for Saudi money.

Literally nonsense: the post.
Try harder

>radical islam is the problem, not guns
>islam is incompatible with western way of life
>we are fighting a war, it is us vs. them
>US should lead a global reaction to ISIS attacks

Pass. More trouble than they are worth

Sherrod Brown is going to be her VP, isnt he?

heh

WHERE IS THIS PRON?

Wasnt there a scene in Eyes Wide Shut similar to this?

don't forget to pray to kek tonight for a randlet vp pick

Any HawaiiBros here?

I mostly saw Bernie supporters, but now I have no idea who people are voting for. My family and friends bought into the 'Trump is evil' meme, so I'm trying my best to redpill them.

The whole swearing allegiance to ISIS thing was just a yoge, bruv.

Tim Kaine, prove me wrong.
>Former mayor, governor, DNC chairman, senator, fluent in Spanish.

its on xhamster since they paid to commission it and no im not finding a link

do not want to see female ted cruz get fucked

why does anyone kill?

the weird part is that it wasn't investigated at all. how many 20 year olds randomly die of heart problems?

Link to speech?

German outlet is already reporting trumps ban on the wapo. They are shocked because wapo " only repeated what he said, just like buzzfeed"

I can't take this anymore. I never expected welt.de to be this cucked.

today is also my birthday

feel free to make me some cards and send me lovely messages too x

>yesterdays speech
The one in OP? I haven't seen it yet, but if it's more of the same anti-Muslim rhetoric, I expect his poll numbers to keep diving.

Modern society does NOT have any place for bigots. Your world is going away. No amount of kicking and screaming will stop it, and no amount of bloodshed will make us abandon our values.

>mfw joe is kicked off his show and mika is allowed back on the trump train.

Morning Willie when?

>xhamster.com/movies/6013917/female_ted_cruz_lookalike_get_penetrated.html

Julian Castro, prove me wrong
>mayor of san antonio, young, hispanic, male, prominent lgbt democrat, fluent in spanish

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR PRESIDENT

Reminder that the conventions are going to be irl meme tsunamis.

Trust me, you don't want to see it. The chick (obviously) is ugly as hell and they almost look uncomfortable. Quality of the video is just plain shit.

that poor woman.

Happy birthday.

Here is your response, as customary

ask her if she's voting trump, she hates sjw's.

Hows the sentiment in America bro's?

I'm convinced Trump easily won, have more Americans woken up?

German media told me trump is to blame for the orlando shooting because he hates gays and is against the abolishment of gun ownership

He looks like Rubio if someone was pulling his forehead back.

Feels like pretty much every German who doesn't browse Sup Forums is completely cucked when it comes to Trump

LOL, the 'mayor' of San Antonio was part-time and paid like $4,000 a year. He's comically unqualified.

Sup Forums should be pushing Castro for VP, it would fuck $hillary

>NAMBLA
Ew

Has Morning Cuck ever called Trump a fascist? I hear that phrase thrown around quite a bit, and I think it'd be hilarious if the man idolizing Lincoln claimed that Trump is a "fascist"

Also he doesn't actually speak Spanish. Look it up, dude is seriously cucked.

Looks like a relative of Roger Stone

>mfw watching this full speech

God damn, Trump is so good. I missed quite a bit of it earlier. It didn't feel like he was pandering to anyone. It shows a really new type of Republican candidate to people. Supporting LGBT and all

You know it, mate.

God I fucking hope not.
He wants to put mandatory low-income housing in every white suburb.

No, this guy looks like the guy who runs my local dry cleaning if he took a bath in hydrogen peroxide. He doesn't look like Stone at all.

whats this image

I'm out of the awoo anons.

Saying that he will be better for the lgbt than hillary is where I stop.

Goodbye, enjoy your degenerate usa.

I dont get it. What Trump's quality/position is Fascist? At this point "fascist" has same value as "bigot" and "insert flavor of month name - phobe"

Someone unironically told me that this didn't happen because of religion or even because of the individual, but because of society's ingrained homophobia. Why do these fucks always love to blame society so much? Why do they HATE society and seek to undermine it at every opportunity?

P.s she was ((( ))).

he isnt homophobe. I wish he was

>3rd girl in a row i had called up since i got /fit/

>fucked the first two and whispered "maga"
in their ear as i came

>third one passed out before sex

whats a man to do?

America

Withhold orgasms until she showers. Use the vaginal jew's tactics against her

>DONALD YOU AIGFADNSLVADKSNVKLVVNASKLVANSDOVIADSIOVBADSOVBADSOVBDFOAOUVANSOVUADNSIOVADSVADPSOVMADSPVDFSOBNDASBOPAIOV[ANSIOVABDNSIOVBBIOADSIOVBADS

For real ? Or are you just baiting for yous right now ?