Why did MDE get cancelled?

Why did MDE get cancelled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ukf-BZzX4oM
youtube.com/watch?v=scBOjH5sKbM&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=SwYrwAxbkmY
hollywoodreporter.com/news/sam-hyde-speaks-meet-man-behind-adult-swims-canceled-alt-right-comedy-show-954487
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know. I don't really care. Will you agree with me that apart from a few skits, its pretty bad? There is the original, where they're drinking one and the chick gets tripped. There's the angry boss you posted. There's the 'Utopia' skit Sam Hyde had before the show. Everything else is sort of cringe-inducing. How can you bring yourself to watch "guy talks at the camera" humor?

This. The boss skit was the only one I genuinely liked, the rest was pretty bad/cringy.

The problem with their show is that they're playing with ideas and try to make a point instead of making the viewer laugh - even though the creators say it's exactly the opposite.

wrong

youtu.be/Ukf-BZzX4oM

Joe Bernstein from buzzfeed lead a campaign to get it off the air.

Why indeed?

>The problem with their show is that they're playing with ideas and try to make a point instead of making the viewer laugh

sam issue with modern star wars and everything else

Brett gelman

I think sennheiser 650s might be a bit overrated.

Politics

because of cucked numale sjws who dont understand the humor of macho white ladies men like us

wrong

"the jews dont control the media guys"

"yeah they tore this show down after a successful season but still"

the GOAT sketch

>cringy as fuck worker guy has a tought time at working as a ceo
>cringy every guy goes to jail and learns jail sucks

Like what is the point of sams work?

they call me peanut arbuckle

Wow u zinged him good

If those are the only themes you took away from the two sketches, you may have autism.

i mean what the fuck else should i be taking away from it. Lifes hard? treating people is bad?

Those are lazy themes, if there is some bigger over arching idea he is trying to portray please tell me. MDE just seems like overly pretentious "humour".

>american education

The show was made by americans.

it's actually just a tiny tim shill

Because it wasn't funny

you MUST be mentally handicapped

You must be autistic for thinking there is a deeper meaning, or underaged

>heh I didn't understand it, so that means everyone who understood it are underaged

you must be really sad that you are sitting here clinging to some shit show that no one can explain its bigger meaning or actual purpose.

>that no one can explain

Nah, that's untrue. Most of their stuff is really really funny and even world peace, though you could certainly tell they were new to bussiness, was an instant hit and Adult swim was over joyed about the whole thing.

idk man that didnt look very funny...

> Sup Forums not recognizing The Wall as the best sketch

Maybe I'm biased because I'm a dude in his late 20s dating chicks who are at The Wall, but they nail everything right on the head

youtube.com/watch?v=scBOjH5sKbM&app=desktop

>BUT DON'T YOU FEEL SORRY FOR EM?
>DON'T YOU WANT TO COMMIT RIGHT AWAY AND GIVE THEM ACCESS TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT

I'm also apparently the first oldfag who has watched this, notice the oval you fucks

I honestly don't have the time to write a critical analysis on a sketch show. If you really can't see any deeper meaning in any of the bits in WP then you need watch something simple like an MCU flick.

what does this even mean? you think mde got cancelled because of a jewish conspiracy to greenlight shows for only 1 season? please elaborate dylann

oh wow there are people who think sam hyde is a deep artist? that's incredible

>tfw too dumb to understand youtube celebrities
damn bro can you help me out with those esoteric themes I guess I missed them

Stop making these threads Sam. I don't care if lost your show and you don't have health insurance.

Different user and idk even what this thread is about but i lold at "well, it's so deep that i can't even begin to explain it to you"

lmao im not that guy but please give me your very short interpretation of the prison sketch

"Adult" Swim's first ever aired program was literally "le TV-PG kids show booger fart funny fat boy squiggle mumble 80s movie parody zany STRONG single mother with mixed race baby (so progressive!!!) wacky cynical coach man who does the same voice in every single show he's in lol so random xD what kooky adventures will the gang get into next week ZOMG: the cartoon". And they still air it even in 2016. That's the ethos with which AS has defined itself. There's nothing truly "adult" about it at all.

They should've made making fun of white people their focal point. I'd watch that
But they're so insecure it's impossible for them to do that

>inb4 some autist thinks home movies is actually kino

home movies is a literal gayass kids show. They even have Louis CK as the single mom's cuck ex husband lmao

>cuck ex husband
He had a new hot young gf and the mom was raising the kid. Cuck applies to so many things these days and you still used it wrong.

The show got taken down by a trifecta of Jews what's there to explain?

ITS HAPPENING

ONE OF SAMS CRAZY STALKERS

HE JUST MURDED A BUNCH OF PEOPLE

a gf who was a total bitch to him and using him and you just KNOW she was doing a black guy on the side, they just couldn't show it because it was a kids show. also his ex wife had a mixed race baby.

Everything comes down to Sam being a huge baby and being unable to not be a massive spaz on social media.

Because it wasn't funny.

>The problem with their show is that they're playing with ideas and try to make a point instead of making the viewer laugh
so you mean they actually tried to make something worthwhile instead of lame Tim & Eric fart and piss joke programming? Wow what hacks...

If you're a truMDE fan you would be glad world peace got cancelled because it was shit and the youtube schlock is way funnier. Seriously, we had to go 2 months without a single upload when WP was airing. Fuck that

but but but being accepted by the jews is the be all end all of life, if they dont like you then the redditors wont either nd then whats the point in living.

sammy boy just should have kept his mouth shut and been a good goyum

The fans harassed the producers and other shows on AS and Sam couldn't stop Sup Forums posting on twitter

This stale pasta is bad and you should feel bad, Sam

Cause it was unwatchable trash.

look at these shills still trying to force this narrative

go back to your jidf message board and find a new line of attack.

I've given this a lot of thought. I personally think the show was brilliant. Every second of it (minus that bully sketch in the first episode, that was dumb). Every episode had multi-faceted themes and commentary on top of being funny in a format that was honestly nothing I'd ever seen on network television.

The real reason the show was cancelled was a mixture of the ideology behind the sketches and timing of it's premiere. The show was unapologetically aggressive in it's criticism of modern American culture. The viewpoints of the creators were obviously deeply knit into the show and those viewpoints don't align with the average consumer at the moment.

On top of that, the show was put on the air right in the middle of the politically charged crossfire that was the 2016 U.S. election. That led to Buzzfeed, Huffington Post, etc. labeling it as alt-right and so-on.

I guarantee, if this show came out 1 year ago in 2015, it would've gotten the same ratings, it would've been picked up for a second season and nobody would have cared too much about the commentary being made in the show.

youtube.com/watch?v=SwYrwAxbkmY

My personal favourite.

He was pandering to an audience that has a habit of harassing people on the internet

Continued: In the end Adult Swim pulled the plug because it was a PR headache/liability.

I don't agree that the format was incredibly original, but I definitely agree with your last two paragraphs. As far as I'm concerned, the cancellation was collateral damage of this shitshow of an election.

Say wathever you want, but that cartoon is definitely more funnier and enjoyable than anything MDE has done.

>inb4 le cuck teehee
>le libert4rd, g0 awai libt4ard

I voted Trump faggot

Because Brett gelman is a sad pathetic man who'd do anything for $40,000.

he didnt pander to liberals tho

>I voted Trump
>watches literally kids shows
Suuuuuuuuure

LIBTARD IN DISGUISE REEEEEEE

Oh now he talkin shit about Coach McGirk. For fuck's sake, white boy.

Coach McGuirk was the only half decent thing about that piece of shit show and usually it was too forced to be funny.

Marxist kikes killed it and made mde martyrs.

>almost the (((((new year)))))

>still watching adult swim

this. adult swim is pure shit.

>I don't get it this sketches are dumb
>you just don't get it
>Okay explain it to me
>ur an idiot why dont u get it
>Just tell me
>lmao everyone he doesn't get it

MDE fans everybody

try reading the youtube comments, my boy. I've explained it like 5 times in the past few days in the nonstop recurring bootyblasted threads about MDE.

>blatant samefag

Go back to your loli and feet threads kike

I don't like Sam, he's an annoying fag but this sketch is kino and that cannot be denied.

>N-no they are actually right, better to insult them without arguments
>S-samefag, you are s-samefagging
>KIKE
>ha....haha, I sure teach 'em a lesson

>Sam's audience is autistic and can't stop harassing people
>Sam can't step out of character and acts like a fucking crazy person
>the show is controversial and easy to vilify because it's racey and counter culture
>Trump's election ruffled a lot of feathers and provoked anger and backlash
There are so many reasons, honestly. MDE could have done a better job trying to not making themselves a target but also the fans are cancerous as fuck and the timing was bad.

I loved most actually, I can't stand vanilla humor nowadays so even the sketches that I didn't like as much I find at least amusing

Not him but no joke you might actually be mentally handicapped

If it wasn't for the retarded attack dogs going after Tim and shit he wouldn't have had a politicking leg to stand on

He cultivated and pandered to that group with his own online activity. I don't think he can be wholly separated from twitter troll types because he actively sought their attention in MDE's youtube days.

He made his bed, to a large degree, and it's hard to take something so wrapped up in that internet culture mainstream.

>attack dogs going after Tim

Tim knows internet culture. He knows how to bait the Sup Forums kids. He wanted to get rid of MDE so he could sell Adult Swim another show from his production company. The "harassment" Tim speaks of started before MDE even started airing on Adult Swim.

Do the math.

no wonder jews like this targeted mde and its fans

mde are shameless white people

naturally they gotta go.

trying so hard to push that narrative

you an ex ctr employee or jidf?

he's clearly a mossad lizard satanist

wake up sheeple

Right about what exactly?

Blame it all on Tim if you want, I have no idea what the real story is. The point is that if you want to swim in the mainstream ocean of TV production you have to be palatable on some level, and Sam is too hot to touch and hasn't made things better for himself since he started with AS.

Shitposting like this is what killed him in large part. It's really too bad, since I really enjoyed the show.

proof?

>Shitposting like this is what killed him in large part.

Fuck off and die shill. That is not the reason it was cancelled. It was cancelled because mde isn't far left leaning.

Because once Sam Hyde mentioned David Duke in a misterious way. Was a dumb move, but the mad man did it.

It was cited in every retarded leftist clickbait article about MDE and Tim mentioned it multiple times?

oh gotcha so that means that's what happened

[as] didn't give a reason

WHAT i DO WANT TO KNOW A LOT MORE IS WHY THE FUCK DID IT GET PICKED UP IN THE FIRST PLACE???

It's what Sam himself said.

>"These guys just don't behave like reasonable people," says one Adult Swim star, who asked to stay anonymous after news of the cancellation prompted death threats against Heidecker and his family. (Hyde called in to Heidecker's Facebook Live show Thursday to berate him for instigating the cancellation, an accusation Heidecker flatly denies.) The Adult Swim star adds: "I actually never had a problem with it airing. It wasn't Tim or Brett Gelman that got the show canceled. It was the fans. They were harassing Adult Swim employees and people working on other shows."
hollywoodreporter.com/news/sam-hyde-speaks-meet-man-behind-adult-swims-canceled-alt-right-comedy-show-954487

i have hope sam's playing a little 4d chess
fox news recently picked up the cancellation story and spun it as anti-trump discrimination
with enough attention this could end up making MDE even bigger than before

>Don't like anything not painfully liberal
>really want to clear up the spot taken by MDE so you can sell them another shitty T&E variant clone
>go kick the Sup Forums beehive until they are enraged and harass you
>blame it all on MDE viewers and get it canceled

>i have hope sam's playing a little 4d chess
BISHOP TO D5
>spergs out on tims show then makes a youtube video of himself crying

the cop killer version is best
and yes this is kino and yes the scared libshits cancelled this because they afraid of little hitlers growing up in amerikka, and yes we are all worse off without this on tv

im just wondering if only sam was blacklisted or if nick n charles are gonna pop up in some othershit... id bet on charles being in something before nick

it really a shame it got cancelled tho, if you disagree youre just a butthurt libtard and guess what? trump being president is like 1 billion MDEs raining from the sky everyday

stay mad you kike/faggot/tranny/muslim/cux

is this satire

dubs for truth

Probably since it lost millions of views when it came on