Rewatching this for the 6th time lads

Rewatching this for the 6th time lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Va-Aeqh3MOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've probably rewatched it 3 times thanks to reruns alone.

>it's a Kelso/Fez couple episode

>lads
Is it popular in Britain/Australia?

I'm Australian and I guess most people around my age watched it when they were younger. It was on TV here a lot.

Please make more Danger 5 australia

>it's a British make a worse version of a series episode
youtube.com/watch?v=Va-Aeqh3MOg

That 90's show WHEN?

There are already millions of people thinking that the 90's were better than they were, the time is now lads.

its called Malcolm in the Middle

Didn't like that show

If there is a show about the 90s it should be original not a copy of That 70s Show.

Although seeing Hyde, Kelso, Jackie, Donna, and Eric being parents in the 90s wouldn't be bad if it was done right.

get out

I have to watch it again now. I remember it was shit after the cuck left.
blasphemy

Thought it was a bit shit but I haven't watched it for years

out of interest, why?

Probably seen it 15 years ago or so and haven't seen it since. Maybe I should give it another go.

Who was bitchier, Donna or Jackie?

>tfw you will never tap prime, young Jackie

Jackie was literally 14 also.

Really makes you think

Jackie was more of a motormouth than a bitch, Donna was always ragging on Eric even when she fucked up she would turn it on him somehow.

Jackie could get away with it because she was so hot, Donna shouldn't have gotten away with it but she did.

I've had similar theory 20 years ago when the show aired.

Should check out The Ranch then OP. Its basically grown up Kelso and Hyde living on a ranch with Sam Hyde playing Red. Fez even shows up for a few episodes

I've watched this already, it's pretty good.

The Father literally has no redeeming features though.

Yeah kinda agree. He has a couple moments where he shows he's a decent guy but usually he's just a stubborn old ass who's almost always wrong. At least when Red was an ass it was because he was almost always right and trying to help/protect someone in his own way

I mean you can be a cunt but you're actually being a cunt for a good reason but he's just a prick. Hope he dies.

are you being punished for something or being held captive? can you tell us where you are? do you hear any noises or smell any distinctive odors?

Meh, this show never did anything for me.