Is breastfeeding in public such a hotly debated issue in your country as well...

Is breastfeeding in public such a hotly debated issue in your country as well? Here it's not illegal but it's impossible to do without ostracized.
youtube.com/watch?v=37adXYp5Cr8

Literally zero.
Breastfeeding while showing some modesty is accepted.
Breasts dangling in the wind = psychiatric hospital

That kids has to be like 4-5

what the fuck

>Here it's not illegal but it's impossible to do without ostracized.
I see it all the time around TA, but we're not an example on anything

Good example on how to exist without deserving it a single bit.

It's an "issue" here because of Israelis International, but nobody really cares.

No one gives a shit here. Fucking protestant prudes are the only ones that get offended.

>because of Israelis International
lmao
nothing's your fault, you're right, you're culture was pure till citizens of our 70 yo country fucked it up

kek never heard of it being an issue here altho i never listen to the news

TA isn't Israel. Fugg off.

Gib independence

give it to mudslimes fag

Don't you mean catholics? Protestants are liberal af.

"No"

WHAT?!

FUGGING RACIST LAND THIEF!

Something being natural does not mean it is something that should be done in public.
Just the same as we got to a separate room to shit women should excuse themselves to whip their tits out.
It's basic fucking manners but modern feminism is taking any fight it can at this point to try to stay in headlines.

I don't see the problem.. People are scared of boobs?

people don't like people exposing themselves on the street and excreting bodily fluids everywhere.

It's really not that hard to breast feed in public without showing yourself. I knew a woman who would always breast feed in public but would see a blanket and a special blouse to help her breast feed.

breastfeeding right now AMA

I FOR ONE FULLY AGREE WITH WHATEVER THE OPINION OF OUR HONORABLE JEWISH GUESTS IS

that kid is a little old, no?

No, the opposite is true. Protestants say they are so liberal but in reality they are unforgiving. A good example are the harsh punishments in the US law (which was created by protestants).

Catholics on the other side are very dogmatic but also very forgiving.

You better

I don't often see it and when I do the women usually wear one of these tops that have an opening where they can stick their nipple through so their tits remain covered. The only times when it annoys me is when women do it in upscale restaurants, because I expect a bit more decency and respect for others when I'm out eating and paying a lot for the experience.

Banning breast feeding = further destruction of the family unit.

I don't see it often but I'm fairly sure its frowned upon by alot (mostly women over 35) of people in public, by public I don't mean park bench, I mean in the coffee shop or at the restaurant, not really sure what the mentality is behind it

I don't understand how this can trigger someone seems like a normal thing to see to me

it's perfectly normal to do it here

Catholics = Mizrachim orthodox Jews - they consider themselves to be very devote and always follow tradition while in the individual level they do what feels good
Protestants = Ashkenazi orthodox Jews - Austism tier religion (they are sure they are Neo living in the matrix)

sometimes a feminist will write an article about it.
i don't think its common, but if you'd do it people would look strange and then look away quickly but nobody would say anything.
it should be considered natural and normal imo.