Introduces himself to Negan

>Introduces himself to Negan
>Gives him a bottle of whiskey and plays a game of pool with him
>Gives Negan information about Rick to show he supports Negan
>Would submit to Negans every demand and become the new leader of Alexandria
>Negan cucks him with a knife infront of his spic girlfriend in an attempt to be edgy and throw out those witty one liners whilst leaning back in an intimidating fashion

Rick is a pussy, Negan fucked up.

>betrayed Rick like a cowardly rat
>would do the same to Negan given the chance

Negan like followers with GUTS, in case you didn't notice

Negan saw straight through this idiot.

Negans bored, everyone being so shit scared of him and literally bowing to his every command has made him apathetic,
Like the joker needs batman, and will never kill him, Negan needs an antagonist like Rick, it makes his life worth while.
the last thing he wanted was just another yes man

He had every right to hate Rick, Rick is the reason his father died and inevitably caused the death of his mother as well.

Not to mention he caused this entire situation by taking the group to murder like 50 of Negans men. What an idiot! Sad!

Rick is the bad guy now, and that's obvious to anyone who isn't stupid.

>hated Rick
>was too much of a fucking coward to try to take power from him

Negan don't suffer no cowards

You mean like fat joey? Please, give me a break. Fat joey died like a bitch, I bet most of Negans men would as well.

Are you honestly telling me that Negan would rather have Rick, a man who he knows wants to kill him and will try to eventually... as opposed to Spencer who would do anything Negan asked of him and isn't a complete bitch, though he sure does have bitchly aspects.

Fat Joey knew his place. This snake of a ladder climber did not. Lust for power combined with a disloyal nature would be far too dangerous for Negan to rely on

Negan has respect for Rick as a leader. He knew that Rick's people had that same respect. Nobody respected the politician cunt. He would have made a shit leader

Yes, because Negan is a comic book antagonist, who needs a protagonist to give him purpose
pic related

Negan isn't even a villain in the comics. At least not any longer

He is at this point though,

its been heavily established that Negan lives to fuck with people, and he hasnt had anyone decent to fuck with for ages untill Rick showed up.
Just look at the way he torments dwight, the last relatively hard person hes come across, and the counter productive way he treats Darryl, He literally wants people to stand up to him

He likes fighters. Has respect for them. He let the dumb spic bitch live because he thinks she is a badass. I get your theory, but don't think it necessarily applies here

If you noticed, Negan doesn't kill strong people Carl, Rick, Rosita, and Daryl have all struck out against him and he let them live.

Of his victims only Abraham was strong in his eyes but Chinky, Fatty, and Pussy were weaklings.

Negan is essentially just season 7 Shane with a few quippy one liners and a baseball bat.

And less head rubbing

with some added leaning

Traded head rubbing for leaning back.

"You look like shit, which means you fought for this, i like that, neegan likes that"

Maybe he would still be alive if he didnt doll himself up and try to take neegan on a fag date

Right up until he cleaned himself up I was hoping we were going to see a redemption arc.
Guess there is only room for two cis strong white red blooded males in the show.

Fuck this show, don't worry though fix I'll still keep watching this garbage

Also can anyone remember the last time someone died to a zombie, hard mode if the kill wasn't just a kill steal like the ginger cunt from last season finale

>typical sociopathic white male being btfo

lots of laughs were had

You cant have a show about zombies forever

Eventually survivors will be too hardened to get memed by zombies, the zombies will dwindle in numbers and well become less and less of a threat

This

Literally anyone would have been able to see he was trying to manipulate them

A main, main character? Uh, probably Tyresse. Honorable mentions Bob, Deanna, Chris Rock, Sam, Jessie.

Spencer was borderline Mexican looking and you got Negan,Daryl,Jesus and Carl besides Rick as strong white men
Calm down Sup Forums

> show about zombies
> zombies are irrelevant
Maybe it's time to wrap things up instead of milking the show and running it into the ground.

Speaking of that how forced is rick and michone?

Every piece of post apocalyptic media has the same arc

>Disaster happens
>Struggle to survive disaster
>Rebuild after surviving

the walking dead is in the third stage now

When is michine going to die?

I don't even mind interracial relationships but rick and michonne is the most forced thing i've ever seen. But Rick and Jessie also felt really forced so they are batting two for two regardless of race so theres that.

>What an idiot! Sad!
T-T-Trump?

Why is everyone so incompetent in killing Negan?
Literally just stab him
Like what the fuck can he do

Each time he gives the bat to someone then walks away just hurts me deep inside

The only reason saviors even stay together is because of negan
If just one person can allah akbar with negan then the whole fucking thing topples down

>Kill neegan
>All the psychopaths he has brought to heel are loose
>50 new neegans

there have been thousands of cunt leaders that amassed power for a really long time before someone finally had the balls to kill them

SPENCER DID NOTHING WRONG

Granted I think Rick is in the right, Spence was not in the wrong.

> Warns Negan that Ricks pride and ego is going to lead to issues in the future which is true. Does this as he believes it is in their best interests to keep good relations with the saviors.
> Negan accuses him of doing shit all, while rick is out there getting him supplies yet the episode before he was the only one out of a group of four who committed to finding things for the saviors.
> Negan accuses Spencer of asking him to kill Rick for him and Spence begins to say "No thats not" while fumbling his words. Its clear (i watched it over a few times) that he was not asking Negan to kill rick rather enforce Spencer's leader ship (Which fair enough could be seen as spineless)
> Spencer is then unfairly killed even though he's been the only one wanting to improve relationships between the two groups despite the saviors attitudes. "I don't agree with your methods but I get what you are trying to do"
In the comic spencer straight up ask's negan to kill rick for him but they changed it in the show to where he just asks negan to let him lead and negan jumps to the conclusion.

Legit why was Spencer a bad guy again? I'm not even baiting I don't get what he did wrong.

Do you think these fucking jobbers can lead anyone?

hes a slimey cunt and is short sighted in thinking rick is the one who trashed alexandria

ricks plan to move all the zombies saved the town, if rick wasnt there they would have been over run

he is a typical kiss ass that everyone hates

Rick didnt kill his father, the psycho with the Katana did.
Rick didnt get his mum killed an all out assault by wolf psychos did.
Rick didnt cause this situation, the Saviours were going to do this exact thing to them anyway, Rick at least took out a few dudes

they can lead small bands

the question is would you rather have one semi reasonable maniac to deal with for dozens which may or may not be semi reasonable

i suppose one advantage to having small bands would be they would constantly be distracted by killing eachother

Glenn wasnt a weakling you useless cunt.

>We can't go to war they have Daryl
>Oh no they kidnapped science man
>Let's go to war right fucking NOW!

Do they just hate Eugene?

>Kill Negan.
>Negans Saviours lash out and wipe out Alexandria.
>Yes then the Saviours collapse. But you're still fucked.

>Would you rather face a coordinated army or a bunch of rag tag jobbers bumbling around in the forest

Look at these fuckers
They're literally just middle school bullies

He's a pussy and Negan made a deal with Rick.

Middle school bullies with guns. And you don't have any.

Negan's main issue with him is that he didn't take care of Rick himself.

>Kill Negan
>The majority of people who are collecting suddenly start deserting
>Bumbling dick heads start panicking and killing each other trying to bring back communistic rule
>Communism fails and Survivors fail
>Rick and the gang pick off the scraps

>The guys literally in alexandria with guns open fire and slaughter everyone before all that happens.

Ye but everyone else lives
Take one for the team senpai

The meme that the saviours would just wipe out alexandria if neegan died has got to die.
They would tear themselves apart trying to establish control, they would split into smaller groups and collapse in on their own weight.

Glenn was a little pussy, he almost died like 4 times and he didn't even kill anyone until the attack on Negan's compound.

Over time they would yes.
But they literally would have to hold it together for one fucking day to slaughter Alexandria

And Alexandria HAS NO WEAPONS

Glenn took out a walker whilst tied to a chair, stood up under torture, got shot and still beat the shit out of the coward that shot him.

Killing people doesnt make you cool senpai. Glenn was a fucking warrior. Not the best warrior but better than any fuckwit Negan has.

The key word here is walker

The key word here is "tied to a chair"

with fucking tape

to a wooden chair
against a slow retarded walker

After being tortured.

>Alexandrians go out on a scavenging mission
>They're only ordered to gather gasoline
>They scrounge together two bathtubs worth
>They rig the tubs above the gate doors
>Negan and his gang of 20 or so walk in
>They're immediately doused in a shitload of gasoline
>Maggie puts the lighter to the ground
>Alexandrians party into the night
>They roast marshmallows over the burning saviors
>Come daylight the charred corpses are dropped off at the compound
>"Dear Saviors you play with fire you get burned"

That's what i wish they would do instead of just killing Negan.

The dude with the moustache hears what happens.
Thousands of saviors attack out of revenge and fear that Ricks group will take over
Alexandria is wiped off the fucking map.

He doesn't have thousands but even so considering that as of the most recent episode they are definitely going to war, my gasoline idea would be a great opening statement to said war.

he doesnt want a power hungry guy to content with, he wants someone he can tell is pragmatic like rick who'll play ball

has there been any sjw outrage over the fatty getting wrecked?

Kidnap and break as many saviours as possible
Kill negan
Stroll into the compound under the guise they are with negan.
Bust out guns at the ready, smack the shit out of people with lucile
>We're Negan now motherfuckers
Rule the joint.

It's good to know they're wont be any more scenes of Tumblr incarnate blubbering

watching the dyke get btfo last season and then the crying fatty makes me feel like i'm living in a dream world

Rosita will literally cuck eugene and then get decapitated later on

>still watching the sleeping dead

Where do they get these guns since they currently dont have any?
How do they stop Negan killing them all when Saviours start to go missing on runs to Alexandria?
How do they break people, since they have no idea how to actually do that?

Teach me how to be cool like you

lol, i've laugh so much when Negan rip the guts off from this dude, it looks like Negan smash a fuckin' PiƱata...the producers really think that inane display of gore could impress anyone? fuck off

They were just setting up negans stupid little joke from the comics

you don't enjoy watching the most useless and annoying characters get killed off in such a joking manner?
get a life kiddo

You mean the only medical professional they had? Who's death led directly to their capture by Negan since they had to go to Hilltop when Maggie was in danger?
Or the woman who fucking has the spine to slap Negan, which even turns Negan on.
>Shes fat so shes useless
You're just so cool

>taking a fictional tv show about zombies seriously

L m a o

>beign this autistic

You might be on the wrong board mate. This here is Sup Forums where we take stupid shit seriously all the time.

Negan's a breath of fresh air this season, but at the cost of Rick and Daryl becoming completely transparent and boring good guys/victims, it's unbalanced and the banter is one-sided. Too much focus on shitty side characters. From what I understand, Saviors eventually get BTFO and Negan joins Rick as an uneasy ally? The show is at its best when Rick is shown as a borderline bad guy (murdering the compound guys in cold blood, being covered in blood and going batshit on the cucked husband scaring the Alexandrians, riping some guy's flesh to save Coral etc). There's a potential for interesting character dynamic between the two if they develop into showing they're both sides of a same coin instead of shallow good vs. evil fight it is right now, but those writers are so fucking lame.

what was unfair is he just came from scavenging with face covered in blood and stuff.
negan said rick is scavenging while he plays pool.