Why did americans ruin electronic music?

Why did americans ruin electronic music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xv-OTq1AxkU
youtube.com/watch?v=WALO5tQQ1D0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

there was nothing to ruin.

You're entitled to your shitty opinion but you're wrong mongrel.

Electronic "music" is anything but

>muh geeetars
>muh real instrumentos
Die.

>Happy Hardcore

NOSTALGIA TRIGGERED

youtube.com/watch?v=Xv-OTq1AxkU

>muh bleeps
>muh bloops

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Americans, is in fact, White Americans, or as I've recently taken to calling them, "56%". White people in this sense is not a class or race system unto itself, but rather another community of different European folks compiled and mixed together in a huge melting pot, devoid of their original cultures, leaving their skin color as the only aspect worthy of note and self-definition.

Many people nowadays consume tons of American media and assume a singular stereotype of the average American person, without even realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the stereotype of the average American used today is often called "white people", and many of its users are not aware that America by far and large also consists of other races, cultures and traditions, some of which still haven't assimilated into the huge melting pot of American society, developed by crooks and criminals who turned to the Americas to escape persecution in Europe.

There really is Americans, and these people are responsible for American culture, but white Americans are really just a part of the system. Black Americans give birth to American culture: the community in the system that allocates the country's cultural resources to the other communities residing in the US. White people are an essential part of the US, but useless by themselves; they can only function in the context of devaluing and downgrading for mass appeal. American culture is normally used in combination with European culture: the whole system is basically modern Western culture, or American cultural imperialism. All the so-called Western influence in non-western culture or media is by extension American cultural imperialism.

>muh violins
>muh cellos

Got any Garys lad?
youtube.com/watch?v=WALO5tQQ1D0

>White people are useless by themselves
>what are books

>muh standing on the shoulders of giants to reach ever growing heights
>muh dancing beats that will make me famous

>brainlet, music loving monkeys don't recognise the holy words of rms when they see them
This site has fallen

Americans ruin all music; what did you expect.

nearly every good American music movement was the work of black people.

This music reminds me of poor economic choices and and inflation.

Lmao. And every european rock group was a bastardization of black american music. White euros think originality is too spicy

>happy hardcore
tranny detected

mosselman and supergabber are the only good happy-hardcore songs
all the other ones are terrible

t. christgau

This is an interesting twist to the Stallman copypasta. Good job.

>muh
>muh