Best Disney princess movie in the last decade?

youtube.com/watch?v=cPAbx5kgCJo

youtube.com/watch?v=ubZrAmRxy_M

youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM

Or greatest Disney movie of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yqJ7LtZgMAc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Frozen > Winnie the Pooh > Wreck-It Ralph > Moana > The Princess and the Frog > Zootopia > Tangled > Big Hero 6

Best of the decade unironically. Was a really fun watch and pisses off liberals so it's tight

"Your welcome" is a great song.

I like Frozen more but I have to admit Moana is better. Hans turning evil out of nowhere was a major mistake.

>Best Disney princess movie in last decade?
>this thread actually exists
and there are STILL people here who think shills dont lurk this place

Fuck off Disney shills.

>make a point which does not even mention race
>muh Sup Forums
literally proving my point, you weirdo

>discussing a recent movie in a television and film board
>s-shills!!11 it must be an antiwhite conspiracy aaaaaaaahhHHH!!!!

take your pills Sup Forumsreddit

you got rumbled

>Hans turning evil out of nowhere was a major mistake.

Also magic trolls. Also Olaf's forced song.

That movie gets worse upon repeat viewings or even just second thoughts.

It was literally a vehicle for "Let It Go" and "girl love means as much as guy love" and NOTHING ELSE.

The whole idea that shills come here is a pol meme that makes the worthless pieces of shit on the board feel important.
>Clearly Disney would pay people to come here and sell their movies to us one at a time, we're TREND SETTERS! Everyone wants the Sup Forums demo!

imagine being this bluepilled.

Nah, frozen did a lot of things very well. This scene for example is straight up opera.
youtube.com/watch?v=yqJ7LtZgMAc

Also having a Disney princess who literally has issues is a nice change of pace.

>trying to desperate to pull back the veil
you got rumbled

Or maybe I'm more red-pilled than your small mind can possibly imagine.

>they actually admit being from pol

the only shills here are you stormblerinas. fuck off.

You'd be pretty naive to think corporations don't do exactly that. Pay some pajeet 5 bucks to shill a movie to tens of thousands of people, hell they probably have bots that do it.

They absolutely do that, but if you think social media marketing goes deeper than facebook pages, twitter feeds and reddit AMAs than you have an inflated sense of your market influence.
Absolutely no company cares about the user-base of Sup Forums enough to send people her to convince us of anything.

You are no that important.

OP here. Actually I'm Thai and I'm doing this for free. I really love Moana both because I liked the optimism of it and because it reminds me of my years studying in Hawai'i where I banged this fine Polynesian babe who later left me for a Cambodian dude.

Just [[[[[Correcting The Record]]]]] for you.

thats just what you'd want us to believe

And the opposite is just what you want to believe.

>that ending

Sheeeeeeet