FRANCE DRIFTING TOWARDS OBLIVION

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/13/french-policeman-stabbed-death-paris

>Convicted terrorist stabs commander to death outside home in Magnanville before taking his partner (who also worked for the police) and the couple’s three-year-old son.
(...)
>Shortly afterwards loud detonations were heard as police stormed the house and killed the assailant. They found the woman dead and rescued the couple’s son alive.

Damn, I sure dislike France for abandoning us in our darkest hour, but now...I don't even know what to feel.

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/06/14/europe/french-policeman-terror-attack/index.html?adkey=bn
vid.me/e/O4Kn
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1461453075813.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"partner" can now refer to police partner, same-sex romantic interest, or opposite-sex romantic interest
I hate what libs have done to language

yeah, I was genuinely perplexed for a moment. I didn't want to come as a bigot of some sort and derail the thread ever so slighly.

Apparently it was live streamed aswell
edition.cnn.com/2016/06/14/europe/french-policeman-terror-attack/index.html?adkey=bn

Who got the vd?

At this point the bigotry is vastly preferred

this the future they chose OP I feel no sympathy

Good.

They stab us in the back every opportunity they get. Euro's aren't over yet either, I hope no one else died but I fucking hate the French.

No idea

French Batman is created

I imagine the police are probably quite busy with the football casuals atm

Muslim livestreamed the murder on Facebook

Photo of the kebab

so in a few days a video of some muslim beheading a white woman will be all over the net?

You chose the same as well. And at least our police aren't collaborating with the muslim when they rape 1400 young white british girls. This is why they are getting killed, muslim here hate the police, in england they don't, guess why ?

>The French journalist and jihadhist expert David Thomson reported that Abballa had used Facebook live to post images of the attack — a video which is being examined by police. Thomson reported that while the attacker filmed himself, the three-year-old boy was behind him on the sofa. The attacker said: “I don’t know yet what I’m going to do with him.”

Doesn't matter, it's Ramadan, which means "killing season" in Arabic.
We're having a muslim happening every day now.

Yes. In her home. With her 3 year old kid watching behind them.

Frogs do remove kebab and honestly quite brutally. Set the example France and all but Germany will follow

fucking kebabs m8.

are you serious?
He actually filmed the killing while the kid was watching?

sounds like he was culturally enriched #notallmuslims

It was livestreamed to Syria.

A few more culturally enriching moments like these and based Marine will have a real shot.

I hope I don't get beheaded this month. I've already booked a dentists appointment.

>>"partner" can now refer to police partner, same-sex romantic interest, or opposite-sex romantic interest

By business partners feel discriminated. Where can we sue?

There. Now you know what we have been feeling for a too long time.

Typical durka shit. Its why we are so confused at the "refugee" welcome nonsense.

FRENCH POLICE ARE NOW ORDERED TO TAKE THEIR SERVICE WEAPONS HOME BECAUSE THEY ARE 'ALL POTENTIAL TARGETS' - BBC

Well, that commander, his """""partner""""", and their three year old son should've been more tolerant and progressive. This also wouldn't have happened if France banned easy access to knives and cutlery. Enough is enough.

No one knows. It says he may have live streamed the attack on Facebook. That might be as something as stupid as a facebook update. It might be as something as involved as when the Cartels did their vote-in mass murder.

If ISIS have it, I assume they haven't released it because they're cleaning it up and editing.

You'll notice in a lot of their modern videos they do some weird cut aways/white flashes. Apparently it was to remove "offensive" (jesus kek'd) portions like ugly gurgling sounds or the actual moment of "popping off".

If there is a kid there in the background screaming they may want to edit around it so they look like Big Tough Men who don't harm kids or some shit. Who knows.

The whole fucking world is.

Muslims are slaughtering people left, right and centre and hordes of white people are making excuses for them.

We need to declare war on Islam.

#HappyRamadan !

Just wait for yet another cucked politician coming out and say some shit about hatred not letting cloud or judgement etc etc.
I'm not even laughing at this shit anymore.

Someone had to have saved it though right? This will be hitting the net soon I hope.

vid.me/e/O4Kn

video of the muslim

Cops over there dont have them normally? I mean yes I get my country seems gun happy but you guys have a growing population of super nogs

No, I mean if a video of this muslim beheading a white women while her 3 year old son is crying in the background would be devastating for all pro-"refugee" groups/politicians.

Yes see From the article in OP

String the man's corpse up. Put it in front of a firing squad. Shoot. Dismember the corpse, then scatter the limbs into the wilderness.

Just my honest opinion tbqh.

typical british black humour
it's not for everybody, but it's kekzy

can one of the many muslims here on Sup Forums translate?

There's a 1 minute video sample of the full 13 min one. Checked liveleak but nothing so far. Disappointed it isn't on 4 chin so far

Australian cops and military have to do this and we actually police our Muslim population and it's not even a tenth as bad as yours. Surprised as fuck this wasn't standard in your country.

> Gypsy

>trying html on the chans
newfag

Not the full vid

Have you ever seen isis videos like ever? I am not sure if your country blocks them but...... well even the Russia Chechnya thing had this kind of savage behavior all the time

It's just a bloody mess. They're going to have to clean rifles and take precautions because the sandnigger might have had AIDS, hepatitis, what not.

More realistic would be to incinerate the body in a crematorium and scatter the ashes in places unknown. It's what was done with hitler (save for a few skull and bone fragments), it's what should be done with terrorists.

Fucking mudslims, attacking the same city again and again. How are we supposed to prove that we are cool without a new # ?

#PrayForParis is so 2015...

They've killed kids before.

This new video will likely be of him killing the mother in front of the kid.

Send the ashes to Muslim homes

Le tueur de Magnanville Larossi Abballa a été condamné en 2013 pour "association de malfaiteurs en vue de préparer des actes terroristes".
he was an ancient terrorist

What, so that they'd put them up on the mantlepiece or in a shrine?
No.

ENGERLAND
ENGERLAND
ENGERLAND

At what point does a world leader (Putin?) take the major hit to their short term legacy and do something major in retaliation for Muslims running out of control?

But that is far away.
Its like people complaining that there is no emotional reaction if a massacre happens in kenya or nigeria.
Its just different to feel empathy the further it is away from your own living reality.

A beheading of some random white women is as close at it gets though. Because this is literally a "this could be me, and this boy could be my child" moment. So highly emotional.

I've heard being used in the context of unmarried couples who consider themselves more than bf/gf.
A lot of people aren't bothering with marriage anymore, I never thought that it originated from same-sex faggot.
>didn't want to come as a bigot
reddit tier language you got there buddy

underrated

Yes. May be the final straw that sees every White person go full 1488.

partner
ˈpɑːtnə/Submit
noun
a person who takes part in an undertaking with another or others, especially in a business or firm with shared risks and profits.
"a partner in a prosperous legal practice"
synonyms: colleague, associate, co-worker, fellow worker, co-partner, collaborator, ally, comrade, companion, teammate; confrère; informaloppo; informaloffsider; archaiccompeer; rareconsociate
"two former business partners"

Liberals haven't changed anything here, it's the right word to use when the couple is not married which is very common in France.

Hmm kinda see that but when I have seen this behaviour in my area for years....... fuck it you guys are catching up to what we saw 15 years ago time to set things back on track. Work camps still standing over there?

...who hadn't done anything so technically the law couldn't do a thing to him.

Time to change the law.

Here a police officer is not a cop outside of his working hours.
He can't legally just flip its badge to become a police officer again. In theory, he should not fine/arrest you if you were doing something illegal in front of him. In practice, I guess he will try to scare you/make you stop by stating he's a cop and he just can make a call to have other police officers on duty handling our situation.
And so he doesn't bring his gun home neither.

I don't wanna see that shit anyway

>'I never knew my little 8 year old Johnny was a racist, as much as it pains me to lose it, it hurts just as much to know that he made muslims uncomfortable enough in this country to react like this. Please don't deport my attacker, for he did no wrong and only tried to change the corrupt system that is my little 8 year old johnny'.

See this? This is a gigantic 10 million Euro convention hall burning down with people inside. It was used to house refugees. One refugee wasn't happy with the pudding being served during Ramadan, so he burned it down, not caring that people were still inside.

It didn't change a thing.
We need 3 refugee riots in two weeks WITH DEAD PEOPLE or people won't seriously change their minds about them.
Or some ISIS happenings. Some have been planned, but our police always stops them in the nick of time.

Are they wearing white and red on purpose or are this french local youths actually england's local youths?

feel sorry for them user, remember napoleon.

> rescued the couple’s son alive.

l'homme-chauve-souris: origine

Don't be glum. Means you can go to the dentist AND do something fun at the same time.

I first thought this was some other case because I thought a mudslime killed a police and his working partner.

A French cop has to duty to protect people's lives even when his shift is over. Under the state of emergency, cops are not only allowed but also encouraged to carry their service handguns at all times, so yeah, they bring it home. They can also carry any gun they personally possess.

Muslim policemen with guns off duty

Oh yes

>YOU'LL NEVER WALK AGAIN

>10 million Euro convention hall
>One refugee wasn't happy with the pudding being served during Ramadan, so he burned it down
Literally shitting on the hand that feeds you. This isn't even surprising anymore, it happened too many times.

classic

they don't see what they're given as a gift
they believe they're entitled to it

We have a simple rule:
If a refugee building burns with nobody inside, because it is being prepared, under construction etc., it was usually nazi teenagers.
If a refugee home burns with people inside, it was usually one of the refugees burning it.

This always turns out to be true, so far in every case.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1461453075813.webm

...Rare?

Also, the Isle of Man is a fantastic little get away

Quite like the flag too

When will the French wake up and join the rest of civilized society in banning assult knives?

L’auteur de l’attentat appelle à tuer les policiers, les gardiens de prisons, les journalistes, les rappeurs et il cite de nombreux noms. « On a répondu favorablement à cheikh Adnani », « l’euro sera un cimetière », dit-il dans notamment dans la video. Le bébé est derrière lui, sur le canapé. Après avoir tué ses parents il dit: « je ne sais pas encore ce que je vais faire avec lui »

David Thomson

Didn't think "normally "means state of emergency. But you're right, state of emergency changes that.

>this is why you go after the families of terrorists

fucking return their corpses packed full of some cruel shrapnel explosive so any piece of shit that would go their funeral gets incinerated or bleeds out from 1000 pieces of hot metal flying through their body

if this had happened in Corsica, people would head to the streets and destroy kebab shops and mosques.
Unfortunately this happened on the mainland so all that will happen is we'll be told to not conflate muslims and terrorists again.

look like the video of the beheading woman is on the darknet

( I'm afraid of Darknet, but Sup Forums is courageous )

Please Sup Forums. The video.

link?

get beheaded first and you can stay at home while your dentist treats your teeth, just send him your head

>booking a dentist apointment
>ever
You probably deserve it m8

FREXIT NOW

YOUR COUNTRY WILL LITERALLY FALL TO THE MEMES AND BECOME THE SHIT HOLE WE JOKE ABOUT IT BEING

You can't find anything on the fucking darknet unless someone tells you a link.

I'm not going on the Darknet, it's too dangerous and I don't know where I must search

OP you're a bit dramatic there
is this the bad time of the month?
are you having your periods?
most recent mayhem have been cause by russians, english, polish and northern Irish citizens
an Irish guy was killed by a polish guy
an English guy was killed by several russians
the rest of the mess is done by crzy leftists
two cops killed in front of their kid is really sad and infuriating
but you have your woman emotions and I shouldn't judge that, or you gonna tell me I'm an asshole or a muslim
go take a nap Lech

ohhh, okay