Rogue One

Can we actually have a discussion about Rogue One without it just being about politics?

The visuals look so impressive (way better than Force Awakens) and I hope Vader, Krennic gets a good amount of screen time.

I hope Felicity doesn't take up the entire film.

KYS LMAO

This is absolutely impressive

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

HEIL HITLER

ALT RIGHT DEATH SQUAD ROGUE ONE ANTI WHITE JEW PROPAGANDA

haha X-^-D
why are whiteys so insecure? you want to protect the white race? go outside, meet a girl and have like 10 kids, ok? can you fags do that?

how much longer til the embargo is lifted

It ends today

In like 12 hrs or less?

Yes this cynical cashgrab of the biggest franchise in movie history and seemingly run by insane, shit stirring SJWs will be a great movie!

>Can we actually have a discussion about Rogue One without it just being about politics?
Oi vey! It's like another shoah in here!

no idea but fucking release them already!

its star wars WHY the wait??

looks alright but... does anyone even care about the characters at this point?

I have had zero real interest in star wars since Clone Wars ended but I watched TFA with my family just to see what everyone was raving about

I have even less motivation to see this but someone is offering to take me. On one hand I want to wait for the reviews before I tell them yes or no. On the other hand, I expect overwhelming positive reviews (like the ones for TFA) that are completely unindicitive of the actual product.

What do you guys think? Listen to "critics" or potentially waste my friend's money

>Vader
About a minute.
>Krennic gets a good amount of screen time.
He's role is minuscule apart from two flashbacks, there's more CGI Tarkin than Krennic.

I like how the fucking CEO had to step in when it seemed like the goyim started to get a bit too aware of what's going on

Without the racial tension, there's not much to say about this movie.

It's a Star Wars spin-off movie that's designed to do three things:
1. Ensure that Star Wars will still be relevant and profitable by the time Episode VIII comes out.

2. Answer a question about the Star Wars canon that nobody ever asked.

3. Rip on white males and let the alt-right know that Disney doesn't want their business.

Also Krennic dies the stupiedest death by mistake because he didn't expect the explosion to be so big to destroy the starship he's on in Scarif's orbit.

>let's talk about this movie
>no we haven't seen it
This last month on Sup Forums has been the worst.

Just go see it. Worse case scenario, you just sat through a shitty movie.

What happened?

Sup Forums is bad, but still not as bad as it was when episode VII or ghostbusters came out.

the action is great. there's a scene with two str destroyers colliding which is awesome. Donnie Yen is a boss too

Nah, I'll just watch it online when it inevitably leaks.

CEO BTFO the director.

Why? You're being offered a free ticket. What reason do you have not to take up the offer? Do you just hate going to the theater?

That... wasn't me. I guess I'll go, I'm not really doing anything tomorrow since schools out anyways

Disregard that, I suck cocks. I won't be going.

5pm est, about 9 hours from now

KILL DISNEY AND FUCK WOMAN

don't you mean "most impressive"

See the movie and form your own opinion faggot. Jesus, your even getting in for free

Fuck Palpatine and fuck white people

>trying to start a family with entitled little princesses who sees you as their oppressor

Good one.

I disagree. It's sole intent was to take people's normiebucks. Even if it craters expectations worse than TFA, they still have to show their shareholders they made some $. The political stuff is for advertising, and to reel in virtue signalling cucks, i.e. young people.

>The visuals look so impressive
It's just CGI, I bet you also rate the visuals of a videogame lol

It's just a movie for kids, stop making such analysis, there is no politics involved you dumbass

If by oppressor you mean overweight jobless shut-in.

then don't cry when whites go extinct

JUST GIVE ME THE GODDAMN SPACE LASER PEW PEW SCENES

FUCK EVERYTHING ELSE

SJWS LATCHING THEIR AGENDA ONTO SCIFI MOVIES IS FUCKING ANNOYING

Yeah hope there is a good RIP or whatever of this shit.

2 hours til embargo drops it was lifted up couple hours

This user is a fucking liar.

Vader is in two major scenes. His part in the film is equal to or greater than Spider-Man's in Civil War.

Krennic is the main antagonist. He is in a great deal of the film.

>>disney jew shill: the post

If you don't go to see this movie, you hate women. There, I said it.

>corellian corvettes and bottom tier MC ships charging straight into star destroyers

This screenshot right there is exactly why nuwars is so absolute dog shit and not made for actual fans. Itd be like a new Star Trek with a few runabouts and a science vessel going head to head with a bird of prey.