One day left!

One day left!

I cannot fucking wait.

2 people on this board care haha

Lots of scenes take place on board of the star destroyer that captured Leia at the beginning of ANH.

Jyn dies in explosion blowing up the hyperdrive of aforementioned star destroyer.

No major plot twists or surprising reveals, it's as plain as it goes and brings nothing new to the Star Wars table, sorry.

It's just too bad there isn't a rival IP. Watching the RT scores for BvS and Civil War was a heckin' good time

don't they all die?

anti-white male propaganda.

Yes, but Jyn dies in the last 5 minutes of the film, allowing Leia to escape. Her sacrifice is in vain though, as we know it.

Have to wait til Friday to see it.

REEEEEEEEE

Looks so good

Isn't the guy in the middle a white male? What's everyone's problem?

Vader kills and chokes Krennic after he gets angry that no one has recovered the death star plans

>Mexicans
>White

>simply including nonwhites and women
>white geNOcide!!1111 waaaahhhhh

white male fragility everyone

why do people make up such bullshit. there's no extended scenes on the star destroyer, Jyn dies from the death star nuking it's own base to kill off the rebels. Her and Cassian embrace on the beach as the wave of destruction consumes them. Also vader doesn't kill krennic, Cassian does when he's about to shoot Jyn on top the radar dish.

>Jyn
I find it hard to believe that they actually kill the main chick

nobody cares about your fucking niggermovie go away

If it weren't for the Star Wars title, this would stink worse than ass, you know this, Sup Forums.

Will pirate not paying for this shit

Don't pirate it you cheap fuck

I'm with this nigga. I'm not spending any money on this movie after the last Star Wars, and that's not even taking into account the forced social politics they are trying to cram into this.

Of course, all the main cast die in the end.
How do you think they would explain why there is no story about one of the greatest rebellion heroine in Star Wars saga?

>not wanting to see Vader in IMAX
You missing out

>falling for the IMAX meme

I just watched a clip of her (Jyn) giving a "rousing" speech prior to a battle or whatever...and fuck me if that wasn't the worst example of obvious acting I've ever seen. Cut glass posh English accent, no real emotion - certainly nothing that would make me thing "Fuck yar, down with the Empire!". How did that not reshot. It was like a scene from a drama school project.

I have already seen people standing outside my local theatre protesting. Wish I had taken a picture just to laugh at them.

Only watching it if they all get slaughtered on screen at the end (They Won't)

I hope they managed to capture the sense of scale of the Death Star. Even Star Destroyers are bigger than you can imagine but you don't get that in any of the movies.

How do you feel that even third-world countries will watch this movie a day before the US??

Protesting what?

Referencing past movies the movie.

Why do you guys still care about Rotten Tomatoes scores?