Do you guys bet on sports?

Hello anons, Delaware user here. Sports betting has been legal in our state for several years now. We have a sports lottery, but unfortunately it is only for the NFL, and only parlay cards and teaser cards can be played. No single game betting is offered. I want to dabble in an online service to bet on single games and for other sports than the NFL. Any recommendations? I've tried to do some research but i mostly get ads in search results.

thinking about taking out a loan and betting on mayweather and then paying the loan off immediately after

if mayweather loses I can pay off the loan it's just a pain in the ass

I just use Bovada and BetUS, sometimes the odds vary so I can take a bet on whichever site is giving what I feel is the best value. There are a ton of sites, some more credible than others.

I hella live close to Nevada so I'm gonna drive to a shit border town and put my money down on Mayweather!

Wish me luck, stupids! If McGregor wins I'm giving out blowjobs for $10 a pop and I'll need all the business I can muster

Bet on the Mayweather TKO so you can actually make real money. Mcgregor is going out on his feet via referee stoppage in the first 4.

I use Bovada. Only had one problem with them over the years, but I called and straightened it out with their customer service. They used to have a lot more bonuses for sports back when they were Bodog, but that was just a perk.

Why the hell would the bank lend you money to gamble?

this, safest bet this year. Bet the farm, etc

I don't know anything about betting, but I feel like betting on Mayweather is easy money, albeit probably very little money.

Yeah Mayweather knocks tons of dudes out, its just his style.

what a horrible thread. no images, no leafs, no good posts.

let me help you guys out.

DON"T BET ON FLOYD. CONOR WILL WIN THIS FIGHT EASIEST MONEY OF MY LIFE.

I don't have money to bet in the first place.

Whatever happened to those weirdos from /bet/?

What happened to /bet/ ?

LOOK AT ME I AM /BET/ NOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

turned out it was really an international CP ring where files were shared and transfered and paid for using barcodes and serial numbers posted in images in the threads

they got raided ages ago

I used to do it for decent side income but it was way too much work and quit. I used Bovada, Betus, and Bookmaker.eu.

Bovada is the best at everything of the 3 imo except the most important thing, which is the actual odds. Big vigs on small volume bets, tend to price favorites higher because it's normie-friendly and normies love huge favorites(it's a sure thing I can't lose!), etc. but can be good for underdogs, unders, etc. Betus and Bookmaker complimented Bovadas shortcomings well.

they all went broke and killed themselves

Sucking off dogs for quavers

Bet was basically one dickhead making outlandish bets that landed every 1 in 50 bets and defending his reputation by stealing predictions from others

The rest was just people asking what a certain bet meant, or was it good value to TOP UP when a team was 1-0 up expecting a 6-0 result

pmsl massive sums on this under 14 madagascar game

They fell for the discord meme absolute tears

post slip

BET ON CONOR FAGGOT, you don't need to see my slip juts check my trip ^^^