Well, well well Sup Forums and Sup Forums BTFO once again

Well, well well Sup Forums and Sup Forums BTFO once again

How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history?

DUDE REMEMBER EPISODE IV LMAO

DUDE REMEMBER AT-ATS

DUDE REMEMBER STORMTROOPERS

DUDE REMEMBER DARTH VADER

DUDE LITERALLY AS GOOD AS EMPIRE STRIKES BACK

only Sup Forums got btfo

Sup Forums knew this was the star wars kino we were waiting for

So how long will Disney milk the SW franchise?
And why do people still watch it after the prequels and TFA?

Literally nobody cares. The threads being made on Sup Forums are probably being made by the same guy on Sup Forums creating a shitstorm over LITERALLY nothing.

The prequels gave birth to so many god tier games. The prequel content is god tier

Too bad people don't go to a cinema to watch video games.

>IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS MOVIE YOU'RE A RACIST NAZI
>everyone is so scared of being labelled a racist they'll do anything to avoid it

>So how long will Disney milk the SW franchise?
For as long as you cucks keep buying it.

When do the reviews fucking come out?

>Too bad people don't go to a cinema to watch video games.
But they do.

No shit. The premise was good enough to get people hooked before any proper trailer came out.. so yeah.
It's more like the alt right is just flexing to see what they really can do, and what they can't. Otherwise, the failed targeting of the biggest broadway musical of all time (supposedly) and the most anticipated movie of the year seems pretty dumb.

>this is your mind on Sup Forums

holy shit no wonder you're all tensed up basement edgelords who can't handle the realities of the outside world

DC BTFO

>He hasn't seen video game trailers in the cinema before
They advertised Far Cry 2 when I saw Quantum of Solace.

Nah, I'm pretty sure he's just having fun with abstract thought.

>people still think rotten tomatoes matter
all the popular movies in the 90s this year including last years tfa were shit

For a moment, you fooled me.

Tbqh it'll probably end up with 80-90% or so. Reviewers fucking love Star Wars for some reason.

> Sup Forums isn't Sup Forums with film themes

Spotted the retard who hides in his GoT containment threads

> LOL THOSE DUMB PROBLEMATIC SEXIST RACISTS ON Sup Forums.COM/POL ARE FUCKIN LOSERS YOU DONT WANT TO BE A LOSER DO YOU LOLOL

Spotted the anti-fa shill

psh, this movie's a complete and total abstract and colossal failure unless it reaches 3 billion at the box office

The reviews aren't out yet. They didn't wait this long to lift the embargo on TFA. Something seriously must be wrong.

Spotted the reddit r/the_donald shill

>he fell for another pol false flag to make them feel important

lmao why are polcucks so easy to manipulate

so why do reddi...i mean Sup Forums was butt devastated about this again? they get triggered by everything so it's hard to keep up

;) you're cute, i hope you and your friends' little campaign lasts a bit longer than the others that tried before you

> LOL THEY'RE MAKING IT UP WHY WOULD LEFTISTS ANALLY DEVASTED ABOUT HILLARY LOSING ATTEMPT TO TAKE DOWN ONE OF THE ALT-RIGHT'S STRONGHOLDS

>So how long will Disney milk the SW franchise?

There will be at least 25 more movies bearing the Star Wars name.

>anonymous post made by some tinfoil basement dweller is all the proof I need! I HAVE to believe it because it makes me feel important and assaulted by some conspiracy!

just lol

Careful now sweetie, you're talk to a russian blackhat. He'll hack you like they hacked the election

> anonymous post

There are left-wing facebook groups raiding Sup Forums, along with leftypol. If you're actually curious, I'll provide you with links. Sup Forums of course takes no shit and decimated leftypol, the facebook groups are a little harder to penetrate though

>yfw you realize children's movies are critiqued against a lower standard than actual kino for adults
this is why MCU and Star Wars keeps on getting high reviews. they are fun movies for children and are judged against films in the same category

I 'member

Sup Forums was also raided by stormfags and redditfags. It's no coincidence Sup Forums is the board with most traffic. And their bullshit is spilling over to to her boards and shitting them up

> stormfags.
True
> redditfags.
Wrong, Sup Forums colonized reddit. Before this, the front page was filled with pro-bernie anti-trump posts, after Sup Forums flooded the subreddit, the_donald, without fail, always had a post on the front page. This of course, on top of Trump winning, caused leftists SEVERE butthurt, hence the raiding

Wrong, Sup Forums invited normies and neonazi fags from reddit and all over because they can't fucking shut up.

now the site has gone to shit full of edgelords thinking parroting Sup Forums gives them an identity.

The only way this is worth a 99% is if Vader chokes out all the minorities & verbally affirms that he's bringing balance to the force by making the galaxy safe for whitey!

>fighting jew power
>in the wrong side of history

Sup Forums btfo once again

Surely this is the end for Drumpf

Lol \tv/ you lose again. Don't worry. Soon we'll have s republican president and you can slowly go back to being the punk rock liberals you want to be. You should probably plan on torrenting rogue one though. You probably don't have any friends to sit in the cinema with

you mean the sociopathic white male patriarchy

come join us brother.

Sounds more like you get offended easily and want a safe-space from da evil pole racists.
Protip: reddit removes posts that hurt your feelings, whining about it on Sup Forums will change nothing

How does i feel to have a hooked nose ?