The only perfect trilogy

The only perfect trilogy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mD5phTXGN_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gold member was a letdown

This. The second one is the best.

You are both wrong and/or idiots. The first had some good laughs, the second sucked hard and was a rushed money grab because of the unexpected success of the first, but the third was pure komedy kino. 3 > 1 > >... 2

>Get a main role in the hottest comedy movie of the year
>Never act in anything relevant again
>Beyonce

your FARGER?

Movie buff spotted

>tfw you own all three on blu ray

Dubs speak the truth

These dubs confirm the truth

TAKE THA FA-JA AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

dutch hater

thank you

Nothing and no one will ever be hotter than Liz Hurley in Austin Powers 1/Bedazzled

did they really have to throw a token monkey in the third one? that was unfortunate. you guys ever watch movies from a decade or two and can't figure out why it's so comfy? And then go, oh hey that's it, there arent' any minorities shoehorned in this for no reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=mD5phTXGN_0

second one was pure 90s kino

Third one kinda sucks

>did they really have to throw a token monkey in the third one?

Third one literally has all the best lines. All in all the movies are pretty funny but yeh. Don't try and tell me Austin getting on mini me's shoulders isn't fucking gold

Austin Reddit

why would you risk being in a shitty film
when you're racking in 30-40 mil a year in concerts

You wot mate?

>two hot chicks then beyonce

solid comeback my shitskin buddy. sorry to break it to you but the humans don't always appreciate your ugly mugs in media

nice try, i'll confirm the truth for you

but muh african beauty

Back to the Reddit

I loved the first two movies when they came out. The third one, not so much.

I rewatched these movies a couple years ago and they did not age well at all.

God Damn Heather Graham was such a qt

As for Goldmember its such a bipolar film. It goes from beng funny as fuck to dogshit from scene to scene. Its really inconsistent.

Funny how now this movies will be impossible to make.
Too much anti-women.

third one was terrible

Yeah, it's like Mike Myers half-assed the script knowing that he was getting paid well in any event.

DKR is trash after the plane scene

nah. third movie was shit.

The first one was great. Great nostalgia values without being over the top, humour that wasn't dumbed down.
Spy Who Shagged me was probably better but felt toned down. Heather Graham is still one of my fantasy shags
Goldmember was kind of terrible in every aspect, especially with the cliched "bad guy turns good to help the hero beat the other bad guy".
Not a perfect trilogy by any count, just two great movies followed by a turkey

You fucking take that back you fucking fucker.

Beyonce was by far the worst thing about any of these flicks.

It was really bad, but I like it.

The only scene in Goldmember that makes me laugh is when Dr Evil and Goldmember act like truckers.

>badass epic time travel story
>First and second: deal with consequences of time travel in an increasingly complex manner
>Third: dude let's push a car with a train lmao

Naw it was shit

Gratham would've been perfect for BLACKED, no meme. That pale, elegent skin, those big light eyes hngggg

faggot redditor

>especially with the cliched "bad guy turns good to help the hero beat the other bad guy".

This is a really stupid complaint considering it's a comedy flick

Goldmember's problem is that it was too... popular. Too mainstream. The whole Tom Cruise, Britney Spears, etc thing in the opening was too much

Having Beyonce as a Powers girl adds to that feeling as well.

true, honestly I wish BLACKED did more anal scenes, Graham would be 10/10 in an anal scene

I remember being a kid, and not even thinking about the races of actors in movies. Or just people in general honestly.... Nowadays everything has gotten more and more divided because of rampant identity politics. Oppressed black people is now a genre...

1 was pure kino, 2 got a little stale at points but was otherwise a decent followup, and 3 yo-yos from classic quality to as dogshit as the newer Bond films.

The OT Star Wars movies are probably as close as we've come to a decent trilogy. While 6 isn't great, it's at least a passable movie, which is more than can be said for any other trilogy I can think of. The quality drop-off isn't as stark as with other franchises.

Wrong

MFW i went to the theatre with my mom to watch the 2nd and 3rd when i was a teenager

>no meme
You people are a fucking meme.

The only perfect trilogy never came out because of kike bullshit, if Goldeneye was a Dalton movie as intended it would have been the ultimate end to the ultimate Bond.

I think The Leftovers is the best Trilogy ever made and the 3rd part hasnt even happened yet

HAHA IT HAPPENED AGAIN!!

HAHA IT HAPPENED AGAIN, AGAIN!!!

OH AND REMEMBER WHEN I GOT RAPED BY A TRANNY? HAHA!!!

>one good movie in the middle weighed down on either side by the blandshit first, and the memeshit third
>perfect

I really would have enjoyed the movie a lot more if the casting had been the one of the movie-within-the-movie. Travolta as Goldmember would have been great. he has such a nice smile ;_;

>the female sidekick starts off with Liz Hurley so every subsequent one will be subpar

>Beyonce was huge back then but people act like she's the hottest new thing now
Why?

Because she's not just another MTV whore, she's OBAMA'S FRIEND and A SERIOUS SINGER.

>implying Heather Graham doesn't make your dick diamonds

Her and Hurley have aged like fine wine. Beyonce has aged like bread.

>What is Shrek

1 = 3 > dog shit > 2

I liked her in Cadillac Records

Holy shit they made three of those? What even happens in the latter two?

>oh fuck I got drunk and married a woman in Vegas or whatever
>Wew barely dodged that bullet haha that could been bad!
>Dude I got drunk again and fucked up again
>Haha glad I signed that bullet too
>DUDE I got fucked up AGAIN and fcked up AGAIN haha hope I dodge this bullet too!

3 had a completely different plot than the first two, the second one was the only one that was a copycat

And it's the only kind of buff you'll ever be, fatty.

3rd one is almost kino

She ain't an actress, why would she care about getting more roles?

Diversity.