All the great Marvel artists would agree that the MCU is a bland, soulless sham

All the great Marvel artists would agree that the MCU is a bland, soulless sham.

Can Marvel supporters really defend their choice of filmmakers, as risk-taking artists or even simply talented at making exciting action set pieces or memorable characters? Of course not. It really isn't surprising, considering most of them come from bottom-of-the-barrel Apatow-tier comedies or TV sitcoms.

Notice how the good/interesting capeshit filmmakers come from deeply visual genres (Raimi, Del Toro from horror, Burton and Bird from animation). They also seem to have a genuine love for the material, as it was part of the counter-culture when they grew up.

People like Nolan or Singer who come from solid neo-noir thrillers; while not visionary or creative have at the very least an elegant style of filmmaking and try to tell thematically meaningful stories, treat their characters/universes seriously and the audiences with respect.

None of that is reflected in soulless Disney Marvel movies. It's all an assembly-line production where "fun" (read:quips and awful CGI) is supposed to replace geniune filmmaking. How can anyone defend this travesty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hpWYtXtmEFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7vfqkvwW2fs
youtube.com/watch?v=IBRUtdzTf8U
fierofredo.wordpress.com/2011/08/02/captain-america-and-the-battle-of-the-ubermensch/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Übermensch
academia.edu/9821040/Nietzsche_s_Influence_on_the_Nazis_Philosophical_Ideology_Intended_Mistinterpreted_or_Fabricated
youtu.be/ehJ5Ysw5XyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Begone. DCuck.

what a thought provoking pasta, I see the error of my ways now and won't watch any marvel movies in future, thank (You)

>Marvel movies look bad
youtube.com/watch?v=hpWYtXtmEFQ

>Marvel movies sound bad
youtube.com/watch?v=7vfqkvwW2fs

>All Marvel characters are the same
youtube.com/watch?v=IBRUtdzTf8U

being so ass blasted that your brand of capeshit is a bit less succesful than another brand of capeshit, jesus christ.

Are you actually defending the turd-generator that is the MCU? Because this is the absolute lowest point Hollywood has ever been at. Not only in terms of blockbusters, but also in the superhero genre. This is the final proof of the intellectual decay that has made modern audiences to abandon all sense of standards towards cinema.

>ratfaced slut analyse as proof of your point
Can dcucks fall even deeper?

Explain to me how Dr Strange and Tony Stark are different characters?

Because they're not. Only swap profession and you have the same exact personalities, same ambitions, same goals, same sense of humor, same pride and ego. It's all the same fucking character.

no I'm saying all capeshit is shit and it's hilarious that people get to invested in marvel vs dc.

>inb4 Snyder/DC is deep meme

no, just no

Reminder that Sup Forums is currently full of paid Mouse shills due to the upcoming release of Rogue One

Answer one question for me. Do you think we were supposed to be comfortable with what the Batman was shown doing through the bulk of the story in BvS?

They've been posting Rogue One trailers all week, non-stop. It's pretty blatant what's going on.

There is even a thread up now with them posting Disney CEO quotes to get people to watch it.

What the hell are you saying?
MCU movies are some of the best ones ever made. Just look at their RT scores.

>

>p-please no talking about the anti-white rhetoric, only shilling allowed!

The Mouse is here.

Case in point
Marveldrones can't defend their shit so they have always to recurr to attacking the person with a different opinion by labelling something, in the exact same way SJWs with no argument block any discussion by yelling "CIS misoginist racist homofobic pig".
Marvelcucks are literally the SJWs of the capeshit genre.

Yeah I wish I had one argument to why MCU isn't irreedemable trash. But nothing.

So thats what you resort to?

Equating Marvelkinobros to SJWs just because you dislike them?

DCucks truly are the worst

>Difference between Marvel and SJW at all

The MCU gave us the First Avenger, Iron Man 1 and Winter Soldier.

All capekino.

It has weaknesses, yes. But its strengths are the same reason why we love movies like Raiders of the Lost Ark and Robocop.

OP already did all the work of carefully showing why the movies are bland and uninspired, cookie-cutter to say.
I needn't say more.
While writing I just realized I've seen that kind of behaviour somewhere else and finally realized where.

Why did they give up on Iron Man's CG effects after IM2?

Iron Man looked great in the first two movies, and then starting with the Avengers, he just looks like a fucking cartoon character.

Except Whedon left after Avengers 2.

Also Renner and Evans laughed at sluts

really, trailers being posted in the week before a movie in the biggest franchise ever is released?

call fuckin ripley's

Evans apologized like a little bitch and then went to cry in his cuckshed when Trump won

>Evans

Also regarding that interview, Renner was sincere and Evans was immediately triggered by it so he reduced it to a joke. But look at Renner's face. He was dead serious. And this is what Evans feared.

OP is a faggot.

Comparing to Burton and Nolan, sure, but those are different kind of movies.

And if daresay Snyder DCEU is "kino" I'm going to slap the shit outta ya.

>trailer posted around the clock 24/7 while also being obviously samefag-bumped to avoid going into archives for as long as possible
>not shilling

So?

Are you saying Cavill, Affleck and Snydrr support Trump?

At least Renner is not a cuck.So the MCU has a saving grace

Simply put, you have a low cinematic IQ, or some sort of Stockholm Syndrome, from overexposure to bland, safe, PC and soulless mass-produced blockbusters, which has conditioned you into accepting the absolute lowest common denominator standards in filmmaking, writing and cinematography as somehow acceptable, when you should in fact feel nothing but contempt or disgust for any Kevin Feige-conceived product.

Even strictly in the field of capeshit entertainment, where the bar has always been pretty low, since they're primarly a children media, the level of genuine quality and creative abilities (which comes from studios giving freedom to an auteur with a strong personality and vision towards the material) has kept dropping since the 90's.

When Raimi's Darkman/Spider-Man, Del Toro's Blade 2/Hellboy, Burton's Batman 2 or Bird's The Incredibles offered innovative and playful set pieces, meaningful and relevant themes, each with a very distinct, appropriate tone and truly cinematic aesthetics (simply compare the lighting or editing to today's equivalents), none of these qualities are to be found in Avengers or any of the previous MCU entries. This is why Edgar Wright got fired from Ant-Man. This is why Feige keeps hiring visionless point-and-shoot directors who come from TV or comedy, colorblind cinematographers and art/set design teams who seem to be in love with grey, sterile hangars for some unexplainable reason. Action scenes are now being conceived by CGI teams months before the movie begins shooting and all follow the exact same formula.

Even as a child, I couldn't imagine being dazzled or amused by those turds, as they're utterly devoid of any charm, colors, magic or imagination.

>>relying on copypasta

Pathetic

>dodging pasta because it hits too close to home
Poetic

I'm not doubting there are shills on the internet posting trailers and articles that are pure clickbait trash to build hype.

I just think on this board, there are enough autists who love this shit unconditionally, and enough contrarian faggots that want to shitpost about it 24/7 because they have nothing better to do to keep these threads going anyway without shills.

Maybe it's not kino, but it surely shows better production values and tries to be a good movie.
Marvel knows that people are going to watch their movies no matter what, because of all the tie ins and that they can just care less about quality, and people wont care. And so they don't care either.
Hell, even I went to see CW at the movies because I didn't want to be left out. And I regretted it.
But my main critic is not about the result, it's about the effort.
The different amount of effort put in those movies is undeniable. DC tries to make something more interesting. Try to make a good movie despiete being capeshit.
While it's pretty clear that Marvel movies have no passion put into them, just looking forward for goys money.

Even for films that are beloved, you don't see the same 24/7 shilling and blatant advertising. It's quite telling when it's a fanboy or when it's a straight up advertisement.

RDJ's salary increases = CGI budget decreases.

Something's gotta give.

Everything about this movie looks fucking off. Everything! The lightning. The costumes. The CGI. The scenery. Everything looks so artificial. As if it was made by a robot.

>>dodging a legit criticism thinking he "won"
Pottery

~

And alright you motherfuck. You want to go? Lets do this.

>>Simply put, you have a low cinematic IQ, or some sort of Stockholm Syndrome,

Or maybe I just enjoy a fun movie. Is that too beyond your intellectual capacity?

>>you should in fact feel nothing but contempt or disgust

Why should I? Its not an Adam Sandler movie. Or a Wayan brothers movie. The have some depth. And they aren't perfect, yes. But they are a good time with bros.

>>rattling off superhero "kino" movies
>>no mention of Shyamalaan's Unbreakable, the most definite capekin

>>Burton's Batman 2
Which didn't do well and was the reason why we had Joel Schumacher Batman

>>Bird's The Incredibles
Objectivist trash. The fashion designer was based off Ayn Rand.

>>Edgar Wright got fired from Ant-Man
His vision was too far from the MCU. he wanted to do a movie independent of the MCU. It fails to account for the fact that they're doing a movie with a consistent universe.

Its why BvS was out of palce in contrast to MoS. MoS had a few glimmers of hope. But BvS was nothing but drudgery and futility.

>>Action scenes are now being conceived by CGI teams months before the movie begins
This applies to most Hollywood movies. If you want a good movie not reliant on CGI, watch an indie movie. Or something from the 80s

>>Even as a child, I couldn't imagine
Except you aren't a child. Stop pretending you can imagine to be a child: you can never understand what it is like to be a child again.

It feels and looks cheap and rushed kinda like tkdr.

I'm gonna skip phase 3 I haven't genuinely enjoyed a Marvel movie since gotg and cap2

Everything since has just been bland unimaginative crap that started with Avengers 2 phase 2 is mainly junk.

Dr stranges visuals and actors no matter how good they where couldn't hold up a pretty bland script and flat unimaginative cinematography outside the mirror scenes.

Idk I think I'm just done with mcu and dcu they are so bad in their own way.

Is this what the comic book nerdsbfelt like in the 90s? We had 13 years of kino followed by 3 years of crap.

Where's raimis Spiderman 1 and 2s equalivant? Where is a ang Lees Hulk? Seriously this gen of mcu and dcu movies are just shocking lately what the fuck is going on.

Oh well the bubble will burst when star wars starts to flop

>Maybe it's not kino, but it surely shows better production values and tries to be a good movie.

No, tis not. It tries too hard to be a thought provoking movie. Nowhere does it try to be a "good" movie. Even the First Avenger did it better.

>Hell, even I went to see CW at the movies because I didn't want to be left out. And I regretted it.
So that makes you a cuck then.

At least I know I went to watch Suicide Squad and BvS, without regrets, even though I hated both movies, as I was able to form an opinion of both movies. If you regret something, you're an outright cuck.

>But my main critic is not about the result, it's about the effort.
Does Snyder really come off as a person with effort to you? Just because he lifts weights and does impressive visuals?

I admit. Watchmen and 300 was effort. But BvS was a soulless cash grab in an attempt to try and duplicate what the MCU did with the Avengers. Its depth is what you want to latch on to it, and is merely SNyder rehashing themes from a superior movie - Watchmen.

>goys money.
Typical contrarian arguing - resorting to castigating a race for their associated bias.

>it looks fun
>good time with bros
>FUN FUN FUN
Always the same non-arguments. You're in it because you enjoy the overdone quips and bad CGI fights.

They know MCU is absolute shit at this point. Dr Strange was embarrasing and they are facing diminishing returns already. They need to push RDJ in everything they make, to save fucking Spiderman no less. They know after Infinity Wars it's all over. The MCU is a dead man walking, it's sad really

Not that the fact that they use this literal cuck for their poorly used memes is not an embarrasing in itself

Or maybe I enjoy Iron Man 1, where it was a maverick weapons manufacturer, deciding to use his genius to make a suit of armour to go around and fighting terrorist.

Or The First Avenger, that actually had the balls to set a superhero movie during World War 2, and have Captain America fight actual Nazis. Hell, Red Skull embodied Nietzschean Übermensch ideals, while Cap was just an ordinary man who was fighting for the AMerica he believed in.

And there was Winter Soldier, which actually inquired into the nature of affirmative action, and how much we can trust a government that wants to keeps us safe.

Now let me ask you DCuck, why do you think they are changing the direction of the Wonder Woman movie and the Justice League movie? Its not just the "quips" and CGI fights.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Is there any actor more based than Renner?

Oh well under a decade it will all be over anyway it ran its course

>>using Evans dislike for Trump as a defense

So.

Why do you support Trump?

Just be honest.

I couldn't resist from that last remark, sorry.
Of course everyone tries to make money, but sayng BvS is more than a cashgrab than CW and the latest MCU movies is simply wrong.

Then again, you say it as well, "trying too hard" to be a tough provoking movie.
Nothing wrong with trying to be something different than a mindless endless stream of quips just because "it's superheroes, it have to be fun".
Who the fuck decided that just because it's superheroes it has to be a brainless fun movie.

And yes I regret wasting money and time on CW, because it was absolutely a terrible movie,
Probably even the worse in the MCU, and when I got to talk about it with friends they all were like "no dude, it was great, you're such a contrarian" when it had literally no redeeming quality, so I got zero value out of it.
And I still fail to see how anybody could unironically find anything remotely good in that movie.

>fight actual Nazis
>heil Hydra
>not even the right salute

Yeah, right. Go away, mouse.

>Or The First Avenger, that actually had the balls to set a superhero movie during World War 2, and have Captain America fight actual Nazis.
Oh wow how brave an American movie that depicts American as good guys and Nazis as cartoon villains. What a tremendous statement by Marvel.

If I don't get dubs the MCU will be capekino and will never be forgotten for centuries to come.

No, but we are saying that they all have had enough self-respect so far not to cry about it on Twitter like little bitches.

>Or The First Avenger, that actually had the balls to set a superhero movie during World War 2

Is this satire or you are this much of a deranged mouseshill? Wonder Woman fighting in WW1 is ballsy, WW2 is overdone as fucking fuck

>And there was Winter Soldier, which actually inquired into the nature of affirmative action, and how much we can trust a government that wants to keeps us safe.

The answer is NO, we can't because they are all controled by some magical nazi cult :^D

Do you even Nietzsche, retards?

As a Marvel-cuck-supreme, even I'm getting tired of these movies. Doctor Strange didn't bring anything new to the table except for some cool special effects. So much wasted potential.

>Wonder Woman fighting in WW1 is ballsy
Its only "ballsy" because it's been a century since World War 1. World War 1 is the meme now - its a war that is a century old and its most likely going to lose its relevance soon. Its why we do things like Battlefield 1 and set WW in that era to try and keep some memory of it. But most memory of the era would have died.

Hell, do you even know about the Treaty of Versailles? Or the Dreadnought race? Or why the Assassination of the Archduke of Sarajevo mattered?

>>WW2 is overdone as fucking fuck
Because its a war that had more ramifications, even up till now, then WW 1 ever did.

The most WW 1 did for us is remind us that it led to WW2. But we still have neo-Nazis today. WW2 affects a lot mroe than WW1 ever did

i always liked the Iron Man movies and never saw any of the other Marvel flicks, hated even the first Avengers movie but after AoU, Winter Soldier and esp. Civil War my mind changed. I was amazed by the character development of Captain America and IronMan that i have to admit it: Marvel did something other movies were not capable of, they created a great movie universe and good characters, which are more then just their powers.

>Dr stranges visuals and actors no matter how good they where couldn't hold up a pretty bland script and flat unimaginative cinematography outside the mirror scenes.

It's funny you mention that. The camera work during those mirror sequences was so unimaginative and by-the-numbers that the effects actually worked like more of a distraction to me. Instead of upping the tension or inspiring awe, they just ended up being a smokescreen to deflect attention from how unengaging the action really was.

What actors do is their own little world. I hnestly don't care about whata ctors do.

Its like caring what Michael Jackson did in the final years before he died. Its all celebrity gossip. I find it trite that you claim to be kino connoisseur and intellectuals when you actually bother about celebrity gossip.

Grow a pair and stop caring about what a celebrity does for attention.

Holy fucking fuck this turbopleb

Marvelfag here
I find it hilarious that DCucks are shouting at 'us' for making so called bland movies while theirs are barely able to tread water. On the other hand though, i dont' see why the rivalry is necessary. We all stand to benefit if both franchises are successful.

I would prefer if both franchises were dead. Standalone superhero movies were the best. Not this cinematic universe cancer.

The fuck has Nietzsche even have to do with it, mouseshill?

>>resorting to namecalling instead of providing a decent argument

Looks like you're the weak link here, poseur

Too bad. MCU is the coolest thing to happen for comicbook movies not this every director has their own wank about how the same super hero should look, (lol batman) 10 times over. That's old school of thinking. This is new. What you hate change now? Wanna pretend like its 1990 or 1900 like a some old cunt whining about how everything was better when they were younger? shit

Oh good I thought it was just me.

How the fuck does a 2 hour movie feel rushed? Shit pacing.

It was such a uneven movie the 1st act zips by and then act 2 and 3 are mind numbing apart from the end.

Movie blew its wad early and strange never felt like he was in any real danger or moral dilemma or conflict since he could literally just pull magic shakras out of his ass.

What a waste of a movie they get Mads and barely use him and it became the cringecape and lead balloon meme quip show

>lol who cares about WW1 lmao!
>WW2 is cooler because we have neonazi lmao

Great """"""""""arguments"""""""" you got there you Capite Censii fuck

from the recent marvel movies I found gotg to be particularly good and memorable, even the humour was somewhat decent aside from the occasional reddit like LE DANCE OFF, and the use of music was really clever

the trailer for the second one looks like shit though, I mean it's nice visually so at least that's a change but the quips are fucking terrible, that's also what ruined doctor strange for me

>unsupported claims
well i guess that post can be soundly dismissed

MCU is the most thing to happen to cinema and it sidelines films as simple commercials to its neverending sequels.

*cancerous thing to happen to cinema

It's not celebrity gossip. It's not TMZ chasing him down and blind-siding him with a hardball question. It's him, of his own free will, offering up an opinion that is every bit as hypocritically prejudicial as the rest of the SJW crowd he's now openly associated himself with.

Hell, I didn't even vote for Trump, but now that he's in, I'm not going to piss and moan about it and call him names in social media like some butt hurt little pussy. I'm going to appeal to reason and vigilance and remind people that if he fails to make good on his promises with a majority Republican government, it's not because he didn't have support; it's because he's a phony piece of shit willing to say whatever it takes to get elected.

In other words, a politician.

fierofredo.wordpress.com/2011/08/02/captain-america-and-the-battle-of-the-ubermensch/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Übermensch

academia.edu/9821040/Nietzsche_s_Influence_on_the_Nazis_Philosophical_Ideology_Intended_Mistinterpreted_or_Fabricated

The Nazi adoption of the Ubermensch ideology was not just one of racial superiority. It was also cultural superiority. Johann Schmidt embodied this as he discarded the racial inclinations of the Nazis originals and resorted to science.

Yes, the Nazis, the Fascists, and with it, the MCU Hydra may have misinterpreted what Nietzsche intended. But the larger idea is that Nietzsche helped propagate a fascination with a certain cult of personality where intellect and physical superiority were emphasize din achieving a homo superior. That, was what the Red Skull embodied. And what Captain America was fighting against in the First Avenger.

Cry more, Batfags

Marvel is king of the silver screen and your DCEU has prematurely ejaculated it's biggest names in three TERRIBLE movies.

its only cancerous because everyone's trying to jump on the bandwagon. bet if nobody was jumping on it, you'd still be sitting your smelly, smug ass there, except saying why everyone's so stupid for not trying to jump on board. But i'll allow your oversimplification, since that's the only argument that can be expected to be brought to bear in these """"discussions"""" anyway

>tfw when marvel's achieving greater success with LITERALLY WHOs while DCucks are eating shit out of shit creek despite having the more well known characters
Regardless of whatever marvelfags or dcfags say to each other, dcfags know it's a fact that their movies are trash

>>Relying on latin for an insult

Fututus et mori in igni

>if he fails to make good on his promises
So you want him to build the Wall? Ban 1billion people from entering the US simply because they're all Muslims? Start a war with China because lolTaiwan?

>In other words, a politician.
Politiciams may be slimy, but they know their place. That, is the fear with Trump. He does not ahve the experience, and if he dooms us all, well, I guess, enjoy your Kek.

>the rest of the SJW crowd he's now openly associated himself with.
It wasn't only the SJWs who was against Trump, it was also a lot of Republicans. I'm not going to get too political ehre. But Trump pretty much is bad news.

The only ONLY good thing, is that he has some of his critics on his Cabinet now. And I'd rather Trump shape and be a slimy politician, than be a maverick that dooms us all simple because lolTaiwan.

This, I don't get what is so good about Dr Strange visuals. In Marvel they are so afraid to step away from their formula and that even this movie felt exactly the same as the others

>meanwhile they need to push Iron Manlet to save their best known superhero

>their formula
what, in your words, is their "formula"

>it made more therefore it's better
Let's ignore the fact that Suicide Squad made more than Dr Quips, but this statement ousts you as a massive corporate shill. The goys in the Rogue One threads need your assistance.

I agree with this pasta but it doesn't stop me from enjoying capeshit because I'm omnivorous in my consumption of media and culture

I know very well that cape flicks nowadays are unambitious and bland, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying them for what they are; simple action flicks depicting comic book characters and stories that I know and love

if you told me as a kid 15 years ago that we'd get a whole series of interconnected flicks with marvel characters that would eventually lead to large ensembles I'd fucking shit my pants, and I think that's mostly the reason people and kids watch these nowadays

>lets make random insults
yeah, its okay to concede losing an argument user

How exactly is that in any way revolutionary? Nietzsche has been derided and mocked for decades before the MCU came about. Only one to actually support Nietzsche was Milius. Anyway, there are no allegations towards Nietzsche in Cap. America, just the Not-Nazies in Hydra.

it made more and it was better received, let's not leave out important details here
but you go ahead and call me a corporate shill since you're the one lesser for resorting to cheap shots like that

>b-but ad hominem!
>ignores that RDJ is the only thing making the MCU succesful and that the last two DCEU movies have made more money than every MCU movie without RDJ in it

How is it possible you guys get BTFO every single time? Don't you get tired?

>it was better received
Better received than Suicide Squad? Surely not because SS made more. Dumb fucking Marvel shills can't even keep up with their own bullshit rhetoric.

The best DCucks can muster, kek
pay attention everyone

>How exactly is that in any way revolutionary?
I never said it was revolutionary.

Is there anything "revolutionary" about depicting Supermana s a God and Luthor and Wayne trying to fight a God in BvS? Its not a new idea. The idea was explored in Watchmen, and before that, in comics like Red Son.

The point is not if its "revolutionary", the point is if it has depth. And some of the MCU movies had depth. Well, at least up to the Winter Soldier.

It was from GotG and Avengers 2 that the MCU became even more of a quipfest.

>Nietzsche has been derided and mocked for decades
The proper term is critiqued. Anyone can call Nietzsche the father of Nazis. A good piece of art can look into the positives, and negatives, of Nietzschean ideology.

Have you watched Fight Club? It was a good example of this

>Anyway, there are no allegations towards Nietzsche in Cap. America, just the Not-Nazies in Hydra.
Johann Schmidt outright said Übermensch. He didn't have to say Nietzsche's name. A lot of Schmidt's ideals in the movie more correlated with Nietzsche's ideal of the pinnacle of the intellectual who can conquer society, and the world. To quote Schmidt again "he can harness the power of "gods".

It's ok man, just have some sleep and try again tomorrow. You were very close this time, next time who knows!

I was there. Full house of people and not one person was drawn in by that sequence. A guy in front of me yawned, someone to my right audibly sighed. The only time there was any sense of the crowd reacting was when TAO got shanked.

I was curious as to why that was the case, so I watched the sequence a couple of more times to arrive at my conclusions.

youtu.be/ehJ5Ysw5XyI

Notice how tight the shots are? It robs us of any sense of scale and makes them feel claustrophobic. We get boring, flat-angle pans that serve to make it all feel mundane instead of employing any sort of Dutch angles or mobile shots that would have served far better to convey the disorienting, shifting nature of what the characters would have been experiencing. When they fall, we don't fall with them; instead we stay passively behind at a fixed point, wholly an unengaged observer as they fall an indeterminate distance, because as visually appealing as the effects are, they feel oddly flat, even in 3D.

At the end, we finally see a chase cam employed, but at that point, it's too little, too late.

That enough support for you?

>being this vindictive and butthurt
kek
you'd do better if you just admit dc's fucking up and saying you hope they do better, instead of forcing yourself to defend that trash
or you can just start to enjoy shitposting. whichever is healthier for you
this is unbecoming otherwise

>Marvel is better because they make more money (awful argument to begin with)
>point out Suicide Squad made more than Dr Strange
>NO NO NO THAT DOESN'T COUNT STOP CHEATING
The Disney shilling script must've ended here. Because you're all out of ideas. It's sad.

You can have the last reply.

So you still can't admit it to yourself. that cognitive dissonance must be painful
Thank you for graciously allowing me the final reply user

>Anyone can call Nietzsche the father of Nazis. A good piece of art can look into the positives, and negatives, of Nietzschean ideology.

Which is exactly what Cap. America doesn't do .

Sony probably asked for this in their deal

Nietzscheans you say???

Dude we're worried about you. If you don't like BvS it's ok, a lot of people didn't and I can respect some of the reasons. But this level of shilling and shitposting is insane

Good luck with Rogue One man, looks like shit and I won't be paying for that after TFA, but I'm sure it'll be a massive hit

>caring about childrens flicks

whats next? julia roberts movie threads?

CHILDRENS TOPIC

How Marvel are more SJW then DC. Just take a look at nigger squard, homoflash, mexican aquaman, transvestite wonderwoman and al other crap. At least most of marvel protagonist are white with minorities as cheerleaders. Cant wait, when Cuck Snyder turn lanter corps in literal "qeer clubs".

For all Strange's flash, Arrival did a far better job of conveying the off-kilter feel of being in an environment where physical laws are being bent, and it did it by just following the trajectory of a fucking glow stick.