Why did this film depict the Jews as villains?

Why did this film depict the Jews as villains?

They did absolutely nothing wrong since Jesus didn't want to provide any real evidence for his claims.

Yeah, why did the Jews kill Jesus? They need to reboot this story but with a happy ending this time. I wonder if JJ Abrams is free?

>Get an obvious crazy man killed

Theres no way of painting the scenario where the Jews come out of it good.

They fucked up pure and simple

Because Jesus was getting the population riled up against the pharisees/the high priests and the romans. The high priests feared that the romans would come down hard on both them and the jewish people in order to quell whatever insurrection Jesus might have managed to whip up.

He was also being a total heretic.

>since Jesus didn't want to provide any real evidence for his claims.
Maybe the fact that man was still alive after than inhumane torture should have shown the Jews he was the real deal, or the fact he was so commited I am God's son schtick that any human would have abandoned the moment they were threatened with torture.

tldr Jews are evil.

Jewish lies

Jews killed Jesus because they couldnt stand the idea that they were no longer God's special children and that Jesus was more important than them. This is also why Jews hate Christianity because it makes goyim on the same level as them. Jews a race of complete lunatics.

>and the romans

Literally wrong. He didn't support revolting against the Romans, he even said it was just paying tribute to Caesar. He deemed the pharisees as corrupt zealots and acted in consequence.

>Jews: "all goyim are evil, you must only love jews and hate goyim"

>Jesus: "no you must love everyone, even non-jews"

>people start following Jesus

>Jews hate this so they kill him

/thread

WRONG!

The Romans didn't mind Jesus. Pilate didn't even want to execute him. It was the jews. Also the Romans hated the jews, funny enough.

What do you expect anons? Jews are psychopaths who cant admit anything they do is wrong, they even have a fucking book that tries to rationalize their psychopathic behavior called the Talmud.
Before blacks were the main thing everyone hated jews.

Jesus was himself a Jew. Everyone in Judea at that time was basically a Jew, apart from some Roman goons.

More like the pharisees and Roman goons who are bad to be quite honest. Jesus and all his disciples are jewish. So did all the rest of the sympathetic characters such as Mary, Simon (the dude who lifted Jesus cross halfway to Golgotta).

The crowds are mostly misguided by the pharisees and being riled up to get pissed.

>Jesus didn't want to provide any real evidence for his claims
He did in the book, one of the flaws of this movie is because unless you are a Christian/well aware with the bible's story, the movie provide little to no context about Jesus and simply assume everyone already knows the story.

As someone who lives in a place where religion is still taken extremely serious i think the movie is pretty accurate portrayal of how dangerous religion can be used to bait the common peoples into sperging out, and that's not just limited to Jews, but also with other religious groups.

Mind you that still happen in the '''''current year'''''', what are you expecting to happen in 2,000 years ago where peoples still think everything from their holy books is literal and blasphemy=death.

Why are nu-Jews (Christians) upset that Jews killed Jesus? Wasn't getting caught part of Jesus' plan?

Atheism is more dangerous than Christianity because it paves the way for Islamism to grow unchecked.

reminder that there is zero evidence from primary sources that jesus was ever crucified

Of course. But he didn't crash Judaism with no survivors, that kinda sucks.

nothing wrong with that you dumbshit kafir

Jesus was being an uppity nigger and it served him right. People back then were killed for less serious offenses.

>what is Q source

No atheist would try to destroy Islam, its the liberal atheist who are really CHRISTIANS by another name that continue to allow Islam to exist in our world because their liberal I mean CHRISTIAN mentallity tells them to be kind to all humans and forgive your enemies.

In a a true atheist world there would no religions period so the fact Judaism is still around shows Atheism hasnt really been tried yet.

I dont give a shit if your religion hurts no one, religion are aspects of the past that were needed to keep humans from killing eachother for fun but these days they are useless so they must go.

>You must believe in this one fake thing or this other fake thing will have more power!
I'm fine.

not canon :^)

>religion are aspects of the past that were needed to keep humans from killing eachother for fun

*tips top hat*

When has the atheist ever fought the cancerous expansion of Islam? All atheists do is whine about how ridiculous the Bible is because that's what's safe and everything else isn't to be criticized because it's racist.

The only one who does that would be someone like Richard Dawkins, who is now an outcast because of it.

Truth is that most atheists are pussies and in a society where there is atheist tolerance and Islamic intolerance, the latter will always win.

sounds like you're a fair bit intolerant yourself, christcuck

>baneposting applied to religious discussion
I swear, it's a gift that keeps on giving.

>I don't believe in God it's silly
>but I believe in equal value for human life because THAT'S WHAT FEEEELS RIGHT

Why not? Atheists today are the most intolerant troglodytes. Might as well follow suit if you are so advanced and civilised.

>When has the atheist ever fought the cancerous expansion of Islam?
>doesn't know about the anti-religious communist regimes

Liberal atheist.

Also we atheist dont use morals as a reason to anything we do so we are far more ruthless than you religious suckers.

If atheist has our way every human including jews in the middle would be eradicated. Jews in America would also be forced to drop their judaism or be beheaded as well.

That's the point you homo. Intolerance always trumps tolerance. Christianity is a benign intolerance. Or atleast it was before they all bent over like cowards for the jews and atheists.

Then I would prefer a Christian who would eradicate only Islamists than an insane atheist who would eradicate anyone with a belief, nevermind the fact that his own beliefs are mostly emotionally-derived aswell.

The point of atheism is to advance beyond primitive religious stuff, but the animalistic liberals are ruining everything atheism is for.

Homsexuality is not ok for a stable society.

Multiculturalism is just emotional bullshit.

Transexualism is just enabling human madnness LIKE FOLLOWING A RELIGION.

The liberals have distorted atheism into some human rights tolerance bullshit.

>Atheists don't realize their civilization is propped up by Christian values

people will turn into degenerates and criminals without it as we've already seen

there's no such thing as "islamism", dumbass

hello epic department

You christians are behind because you are not militant like the Islamist, there is no much dogma in your faith to keep humans interested in it, that is why the islamist are still going strong while christians are losing.

If christians were serious they would kill any nonbeliever in Christianity but spineless Cucktian tolerance is why christians nations these days have so much degeneracy.

A fucking religion that allows the race of humans the murdered their deity the jews who killed Jesus to not be executed on site but to forgive them. How the fuck would you forgive someone for killing your deity. You christians are absolutely insane in your spinelessness.

When did I say the second bit? Besides, it's literally the Christfags that believe all are equal in the eyes of the lord. Fuck's sake, get a fucking grip and decide just what the fuck it is you actually believe.

Yeah man I'm sure you're the embodiment of the rational human being, nevermind the natural limitation of our senses forever preventing us from being in complete understanding of nature. But you, the embodiment of rationality, should surely be the judge of what is rational and what isn't.

If a supernatural being does exist then it is not in any religion because the science it would take to find such an entity is thousands of years ahead of us, by then we will know if its true or not until then shut the fuck up.

If Christianity is so great why did Hitler wish Europe were Muslim instead of Christian?

>"Christian" values
yes, I'm sure no society before Christians came up with the idea that murder, theft, and lying is bad

Nothing more cringe than an user /thread-ing his own comment

Advanced civilization existed all over the world before christianity. Muh degeneracy is just feels-based bullshit, literally 'stop liking what I don't like'. Why should anyone give a fuck about the way you feel?

but the movie never stated that jews were evil

i feel like this is just an very early case of sjws getting triggered and feeling harrased over nothing

>Christfag berating other for muh feels argument

FUGGEN STARBUGGS DONT SAY BERRY GRISTMAS?! FUGGEN BULLSHIT BAN THAT SHIT D:

Christians are the real reason niggers are free, christians are the reason jews havent been eradicated yet. Christians are the biggest cancer in human existence.

The Islamist have done relatively little to the world besides making horrible countries compare do what the batshit crazy savior complex christians have done.

10/10

Don't come at me with your edgy shit either you retarded goof, slavery is immoral and anybody that defends it deserves to die. Muslims are scum as well so fuck off.

I want Sup Forums to leave...

I laugh everytime I see a church knowing how many adulterous white whores go into church and pretend they are so good, the mere fact christians dont kill their whores shows how much of a joke they are.
Yes but muslims are at least dogmatic and serious, christians are complete jokes, you can shit on a bible in public and not be brutally beaten it shows how much respect you have for your own religion if you believe bullcrap like FREEDOM TO SPEECH is more important than your own fucking deity.

> Truth is that most atheists are pussies

The problem isn't pussies its the birth rates. It doesn't matter if you are the farthest thing from a pussy and you have personally killed hundreds of Muslims if in general they reproduce more they will take over in the long run.

>caring about the opinion of the guy that single handedly cost germany ww2

besides he was a massive fedora that knew very little about religion or history for that matter

Even if he didn't have evidence, they basically tortured and killed a crazy guy.

Varg go to bed, we're worried about you

well there is a reason why there has never been an single atheist civilization in all of humanities history and why 99% of all invention / great deeds were created / done by religious people

>Yes but muslims are at least dogmatic and serious
In their fucking primitivism? Why exactly should I like or respect how fucking chimpy and incapable of functioning in advanced societies they are? Fuck them. That the Christians can get a hold of themselves and not go on a simian rampage when people mock their belief system is to their credit, you fucking imbecile.
>bullcrap like FREEDOM OF SPEECH
We're done here. Eat shit, communist.

>slavery is immoral
Dont care, slavery is inefficient to economic development because it relies on human livestock that needs to be constantly fed and kept alive, you are better of just inventing machines to do the labor instead.

However in a early iron age society slaves for simple manual labor is a good idea after all why risk your own country men dying of injury when you have expendable niggers instead?

Slavery was ended for moralfaggot Christians reasons, and the niggers are still here because of christians.
Muslims do have a crime issue but thats not caused by Islam.

Stop worshipping a dead kike on a stick

Those inventions to have do with genetics than religion.

and that reason is...

Becoming religious isn't suddenly going to make them shit out a ton of kids. Even if you argue that religious people reproduce more, that's generally because they were raised in religious households of a certain, let's call it socio-economic tradition. Pretending to start believing in God isn't going to make them want to have a bunch of kids.

Believing in God is believing in the good of human life which also creates a positive mindset to having children.

>shit on a bible in public
I'd actually want to see this happen just to trigger a media debate about double standards of religious tolerance.

Christians are spineless pussies, they allow muslims in their countries for pete sake and allow muslims to slowly take them over.
>But Europe is atheist
Europe was majority christian its the fault of the christians themselves as to why their nation is becoming atheist.
No believing in God is seeing humans as flawed curse beings who constantly act civilized in order to get into heaven, its humorous how stupid christians change the very fucking meaning of their religion to support their batshit crazy moralfaggot pathological behavior.

Pagans are abject poltroons.

Jews should be exterminated
They are more parasite than man

That's an immensely contrived assumption, user.
Stop replying to me you communist buffoon, I could give a fuck about what's happening between your ears.

Im not a communist you idiot.

I'm an atheist and I'm of the staunch opinion that we should deport all shitskins, followed by nuking the entire fucking middle east and then harvesting their oil with robots.

Whoa there Captain Haddock.

>Jews
>gave us science
>gave us media
>gave us art

whites are the sociopathic parasites using racial hierarchies and colonialism

Well you certainly take a rabidly utilitarian, inhuman view of society like them. In any case I couldn't give a fuck, your postings are so wild-eyed and tryhard I suspect you're a hormonal atheist teenager that's tired of having the neonazi clowns from Sup Forums *tip fedora* at you. All you jackasses deserve each other.

I dont expect moralfags to reason like adults, all you do is post crap that can be summed up as HAH YOU SHOULD FEEL TERRIBLE FOR BEING A BAD PERSON.
Jews gave the world nothing(its in their fucking religion to never help nonjews), they are the most evil humans that have ever existed.

That's certainly the sort of nuanced, insightful understanding of an argument I'd expect from someone who unironically uses the term 'moralfag'.

>Jesus came in and start rioting the sinagoge money exchange banks
>Jews plots against you
>Get crucifixed
>Jews makes the sinagoge money exchange banks again

OY VEY

Are you 12?

>I dont expect moralfags to reason like adults, all you do is post crap that can be summed up as HAH YOU SHOULD FEEL TERRIBLE FOR BEING A BAD PERSON.
I'm all out of fedoras yet I desperately want to tip.

he's some kind of spic, seeing how he spells synagogue with an i

Oh shut up the jews are evil, because everything they do is meant to cause sufffering to nonjews, evil behavior is any behavior that is done to cause suffering for the sole purpose of pleasure, thus jews are a completely evil form of human because their entire life goal is to make the human species constantly suffer.

Look at what jews do they make propaganda and try to create division and strife in human societies and for what? The jew will say its for their master race theory but the truth is the jewish race are a just band of malicious psychopaths who use this master race theory to explain why they are evil to nonjews, the truth is the jew is just evil that is why it seeks to cause terror and suffering in nonjew nations.

Replace jews with whites

Whites can admit to their wrongdoings showing they have a consience, jews never admit they do anything wrong at all, you can always tell when a jew replies to your post when their post is JEWS DINDU NUFFIN WHITEY DID IT.

>world under Jews
>endless entertainment and pleasure, can consume more than you can handle
>you're accepted as long as you are not a social retard

>world under neonazis
>everyone but the most psychopathic whites dead,
>fascistic forced labor, probably forced marriage to white autists

the true menace is white people

>Oh shut up the jews are evil, because everything they do is meant to cause sufffering to nonjews, evil behavior is any behavior that is done to cause suffering for the sole purpose of pleasure, thus jews are a completely evil form of human because their entire life goal is to make the human species constantly suffer.
That's an absurdly oversimplified view of things. Jews aren't 'evil' and 'causing suffering because it feels good' or whatever other silly saturday morning cartoon villain shit you're thinking of, they're simply self-interested and as a bonus have hung on to their in-group bias at a time when nearly all other groups of white people have made the conscious effort to let go of theirs.

>Look at what jews do they make propaganda and try to create division and strife in human societies and for what? The jew will say its for their master race theory but the truth is the jewish race are a just band of malicious psychopaths who use this master race theory to explain why they are evil to nonjews, the truth is the jew is just evil that is why it seeks to cause terror and suffering in nonjew nations.
You're a chimp. Jews sow discord between the races because they know instinctively that if they can keep other tribal groups divided and set against each other there's less of a chance of them all coming to a consensus and casting them out. This is extremely low level knowledge. The fact that you don't even understand the basic foundations of semitic-suspicious thought yet are banging on about muh niggers muh kikes lets me know you're only in it to shock your normalfag friends. Fuck off.

Nice psyops, Jew.

I'm always amused by how many racists claim it's Jews that are sowing distrust between racists. It's basically them admitting they're useful idiots who are manipulated by the Jews even when they're aware of what's going on.

Mosg of the characters in the film were Jews, including Jesus. It was just the Jews in charge that were corrupt villains.

Yikes. You better watch yourself in the future.. Trump wont like you dissing authorities like that. Jesus was the obvious villian. Just another rebel fag with claims of magical powers but he sure crucified up real good.

The Jews did do something wrong. They were exchanging money in the temple. Money that had engraved images of "false idols".

You would need to be severely retarded not to realize that the biggest group pumping life into the specter of slavery, modern PC culture, the endless castigation of the whites and infantilization of the blacks is largely the jews. Most neonazis are troglodyte scumbags but this alt-right...convulsion we've been experiencing lately is definitely a reaction to a lot of jew shit.

>WHITEY DID IT
Typical jew.
>they're simply self-interested and as a bonus have hung on to their in-group bias at a time when nearly all other groups of white people have made the conscious effort to let go of theirs.
As racist as japanese or chinese are you never see them do the things jews do.
>Jews sow discord between the races because they know instinctively that if they can keep other tribal groups divided and set against each other there's less of a chance of them all coming to a consensus and casting them out.
Casting them out for what? Why must the jew try to distract races? What is the jew planning that the other races wont like?

You arent fooling anyone jew, every human group that has encountered you has called you evil. Even blacks in Africa hate jews.

11Meanwhile Jesus stood before the governor, and the governor asked him, "Are you the king of the Jews?" "You have said so," Jesus replied.12When he was accused by the chief priests and the elders, he gave no answer.13Then Pilate asked him, "Don't you hear the testimony they are bringing against you?"14But Jesus made no reply, not even to a single charge--to the great amazement of the governor.15Now it was the governor's custom at the festival to release a prisoner chosen by the crowd.16At that time they had a well-known prisoner whose name was Jesus Barabbas.17So when the crowd had gathered, Pilate asked them, "Which one do you want me to release to you: Jesus Barabbas, or Jesus who is called the Messiah?"18For he knew it was out of self-interest that they had handed Jesus over to him.19While Pilate was sitting on the judge's seat, his wife sent him this message: "Don't have anything to do with that innocent man, for I have suffered a great deal today in a dream because of him."20But the chief priests and the elders persuaded the crowd to ask for Barabbas and to have Jesus executed.21"Which of the two do you want me to release to you?" asked the governor. "Barabbas," they answered.22"What shall I do, then, with Jesus who is called the Messiah?" Pilate asked. They all answered, "Crucify him!"23"Why? What crime has he committed?" asked Pilate. But they shouted all the louder, "Crucify him!"24When Pilate saw that he was getting nowhere, but that instead an uproar was starting, he took water and washed his hands in front of the crowd. "I am innocent of this man's blood," he said. "It is your responsibility!"25All the people answered, "His blood is on us and on our children!"26Then he released Barabbas to them. But he had Jesus flogged, and handed him over to be crucified.

Is that why christians hate muslims now? Inshallah.

Atheism is an invention of the Jew to rob spirituality from the weak-minded. Is it any wonder that every single atheist leader is ethnically Jewish? Or that Atheism has always gone hand in hand with Communism, the ultimate Jew?

The only race you can never criticize in any white nation is the jews, anyone with a brain would find this very bizarre. There is so much jew dick sucking in American media, for fuck sake our country celebrates Semetic savagery like the Passover which is the celebration of the SLAUGHTER OF EGYPTIAN FUCKING BABIES.
Jews ruin everything even atheism.

>As racist as japanese or chinese are you never see them do the things jews do.
Neither the jews nor the chinese are an established expat power group in the west, and moreover both of them have a homeland (a real one). There's no need for them to fear expulsion.
>Casting them out for what?
Their self-interested, tribalistic behavior. Everyone else is making the effort to at least try and be fair in these new multifaceted societies. But jews largely hire jews and have very little time for the goyim, they are insular. It breeds distrust, and what's worse, there's actual reason to distrust them.

Oh, hah, I didn't even see that bit at the end accusing me of being a jew. Sorry, my underaged friend, but I'm not a jew. I just have an IQ over ninety and thus can grasp the nuances of what motivates jewish behavior instead of just going 'THEY'RE LE EVUUUUUL'. Fucking idiot.

Shut up lying jew.

What motivates jews is pure savagery, they love making nonjews feel horrible and misery they are an evil race of humans, no other group of humans does the things that jews do.

>muh white supremacy
We didnt give a shit about being better than niggers we just that as a way back our innate mindless altruism because of what would happen if it was released which was freedom of niggers and letting them live among us.

In contrast the jew no only believes they are better every nonjews combined they also will literally try to make this a reality by removing nonjews this bullshit like us white people.

Islam is actually a heretical version of Christianity. Look it up. The good guys in the Revelations are the bad guys in the Koran