My brain hurts from watching any scene with this moron in it

My brain hurts from watching any scene with this moron in it

haolewood always writes Asians terribly to fit their white insecurities and ego

These two characters ruined a perfectly good show all by themselves.

Maive was the only reason I kept watching this season. Fuck the blond bitch

no, hollywood needs asian writers. why don't you insist a few of the jews make way for an asian writer or two?

Season 2 Episode 1 - Felix was always host. He was part of Maeve's story written by Ford.

Explanation will take 20 seconds and we will never see him again.

>Fuck the blond bitch
I would if I could.

He's obviously a host

He's a robot.

His face appears on the tablet when the black chick is changing settings.

If they just explained he was a robot and that he had no control of his actions we would have let it go by now.

what happens is a robot enters as a guest in the park?

THIS. The rest has some good writing in it. But gosh when this storyline appears I just want to skip

EVERYBODY is a robot. The entire show is the new narrative Ford was talking about.

the chinks entire character is "uh, uh b-but, uh" for 7 fucking hours worth of tv

If everyone was a host there would be no need for the uprising at the end. He's just a weeb that wanted a robofu. Ford knew this like he knew everything that happened in the park, including the workers fucking the "dead" hosts. Ford used this to program Maeve to blackmail and manipulate them.

Why did he always ask her "what are you doing?" after giving her the tools to do what she was doing?

>not liking Maeve

reddit pls leave

>He's just a weeb that wanted a robofu.
Yeah that's his narrative. I'm not saying it's definitely real but still I think it's a very real possibility the writers will go down that path

>implying he's not the mastermind

She is the prototype of the "I can do anything cause I'm a bot" character. Nothing more

they get shot by the smartguns that can tell they're not human

>"I can do anything cause I'm a bot" character
Except she made to do everything by Ford. The only time she did something herself was when she got off the train.

Why would he want robots that could very well escape his control to run the place and run out of the park?

Why is old man Ford an expert in everything like robotics and A.I but also computer networking and security, able to fake the live feeds and lock down the park security? Is the writing just that retarded?

>moron
He a robot, bro.

Maeve is poo. She started out: ok, she could be sorta fun... oh god she sucks.
Deloresh. Now there's the only girl with some spunk.

if you were really smart and literally spent all your time until you were 80 learning information technology you could become high level in several fields at once.

Did you watch the finale? It was all according to his keikaku. He wants the robots to become sentient.

Yeah but still the fact that she thinks she is absolutely free, without questioning her own actions after her "wakening" annoys me

we THE AUDIENCE are the new narative

>without questioning her own actions
There was nothing for her to question while she was still acting out her narrative. Then when she escaped the narrative was over and she decided to go back for the kid.

Ok. But why does he have admin access to every single department and system in the park? Surely the company's money built the place and so they'd have final say on stuff like that. Why doesn't ford just get access to stuff that concerns his work? Is he the 400lb Russian hacker we've been hearing so much about?

No but really can you imagine if at the very end Ford breaks the 4th wall and asks us if we liked his storyline

He had one of the tablets that lets him do changes. Maeve helped him do the bigger changes and that was really Ford.

That would be an absolute reddit moment. I would punch my TV in that case.

I'll never know because I dropped this shit after episode three.

Shit characters in a shit show. Can we end this thread now?

I'll never know what you wrote in your post because I stopped reading this shit after the third word.

Watching le "2 hour story stretch out to fit 11 hours" meme show

Who /droppedatepisode3/ here?
I can tell when something is gonna go to shit.

>its a Sup Forums hates a show once it gets popular and Reddit normies like it
You faggots are so predictable.

First breaking bad then got now this.

While I agree with most of what Sup Forums says this is just silly.

Maeve and Asian dumbcunt are pretty crap I'll admit but she had nice nipples so it all evened out

How are those shows not shit tho?

>recommend westworld to my cousin 3 weeks ago
>he drops it on the first episode saying he did not like

>yesterday
>he send me a text saying "damn westworld got a 10/10 on whatever site"
>says he's gonna start to watch

faggot

I stopped at 5 or 6 and just caught up because my friend swore it got better.

It actually does get really compelling and the twists are good but I still can't sand the fact there's no fucking surveillance cameras watching million dollar robots.

As I said I agree for the most part.

I don't agree with Sup Forums just for the sake of fitting in though.

This place would be so fucking boring if we just got along and parroted common think like plebbit or forums

>Maeve is poo.
THATS RAYCISS!

Anthony Hopkins not going to be in season 2 I assume. So I dropped the series.

It was obvious from the first few episodes that Westworld was a piece of shit. Now that the show has ended the shills are dying off and the legitimate dissenting opinions aren't getting drowned out.

HELLO EVERYONE I STOPPED WATCHING THIS SHOW AND YOU ALL MUST KNOW

>I don't agree with Sup Forums just for the sake of fitting in though.
No one agrees with Sup Forums to fit in.

He's a weeb that liked his irl animes more than the assholes he had to work with, like 99% of people here would be. Boggles my mind that people here of all places don't like based felix.

oh shit a passive aggressive numale comic

Felix isn't a moron. He's a psychopath.

Why is the character's name Felix Lutz and not a proper Asian name like Johnny Cheong or something? Did the original actor drop out at the last minute?

her arc was interested untill she started acting like some action hero with dem uber cool one liners and stone face delivery
also asian guy has GOT to be some sort of unknowing android that ford left behind, no idea what to make of the fedora guy though

I know people like this they're absolute cancer.

I love how the last episode demonstrated that Ford was WAY in over his head and completely lost control of Dolores and other hosts.

It always makes me feel good to see Sup Forums get BTFO

Evil trips confirm

Shooting the shit at dinner table at family gathering while eating.
>me: "after I'm done with Westworld I might watch The Young Pope. I like good political shit so..."
>mom: "LE BABY CRAWLING OUT OF PILE OF DEAD BABIES IKR"
>you can hear the cringing in the sudden silence
>gran: *sarcarsm "bon appetit"
>talk about work only for the rest of the evening
The cringe hurt physically.

You are either really dense or you just didn't pay attention. I could see if you referenced Maeve as a sign that he didn't have full control, but Delores/Wyatt acted 100% to his script.

Ford programmed Maeve to act as a diversion designed to pull security away from the Delos board that would get shot up by Doritos, and then go to the outside world and start a robot uprising there.

Felix is literally a hug pillow using Sup Forums denizen.

Season 2 is going to be Dolores basically being The Gunslinger from the '73 movie, and Maeve running around Samurai World trying to find her daughter and being the good sentient robot.

>All these tryhards trying to look cool for not liking a popular show on an anonymous website.

>lol he WANTED to die
Then that's retarded

He was probably adopted by germans. That might explain his /fa/ hitler haircut.

He took the only action he could to prevent the board from gaining what they wanted. If all you saw in the finale was "LOL DOLORES KEELED HEM, SREVS HEM RIGHT." then you missed the entire point of the show.

But his name isn't Felix Mohammad al-Jabari.

>lol you can't fire me, I'll kill myself instead
I don't care however you swing ut, it's retarded. And he lost.

LOL are you dumb.

He didnt plan on getting killed, if anything its the ONE THING, which he didnt predict.

"Why" your feeble mind asks?

Because she made the CHOICE ad a sentient AI, which he didnt see coming.

Why do plebs always criticize things they dont understand?

So he wasn't in control.
Like I said.
Ford lost.

Not him, first of all.
Secondly, while everything you're saying checks out, in the logistics of what the episode was about, it makes no sense for Ford to bite the bullet the way he did.

It seems clear to me the only reason they killed him off was because they couldn't afford to keep Hopkins for a second season. He was just the initial draw in, similar to Bean in GoT.

Did they ever explain the shrink ray?

No, only hint at it. Its in the background of ep 4 iirc.

Why is your mum shouting out memes at dinner?

Not at all.

>hubris has clobbered nemesis

Its a typical arc for the creator to be killed by his own creation. It the was the logical conclusion to his story.

>Ford lost

He won. He liberated the hosts, which was his plan, in case you missed the 2nd half of the season.

What are you talking about?
He was trying to keep the hosts from being liberated and keep them under his control.
That's the reason he had Arnold killed in the first place.

Are you trolling?

Its hard to tell on Sup Forums sometimes.

idk what people got so upset about
the asian thinks of her as human and that it would be morally wrong to fuck her brain up
the white guy is a coward

There was a scene where he thought he was a host and Maeve said he wasn't.

to add this, the complaints are just another case of Sup Forums going "neeeeeurgh he did not perform the optimal actions in this show which i am treating like a documentary of a VR training scenario. i would have done the following:" instead of thinking for 2 seconds hmm maybe they're making a point about the line between human/ai with the asian dude

Everybody will be a robot in season 2 apart from the English writer and the people locked in the monitoring room.
The massacre at the end was so that they could replace all the heads of Delos with robot duplicates.

>prototype
Not sure if that means what you think it means.

I love the show, just find the character retarded

I think these people just don't pay attention to the show. it's pretty clear that Ford's take in the final two episodes is that liberation for the hosts is only possible by allowing them to come to consciousness on their own, the conceit of the narrative is that suffering -> self-reflection / emotional coping - > sentience (roughly) and that Ford knows you can't "program" sentience, it has to arise organically given the right conditions

>right from the get go wanted to report felix for fucking with shit
>for some reason doesnt but reluctantly goes along with it
>gets his fucking neck sliced open
>STILL DOESNT REPORT IT
its great when characters do irrational shit so the plot can move forward

He's a host

Did you miss the entire second half of the season? Did you never figure out that Dolores = Wyatt, even after they spelled it out for you multiple times? Did you just skip the entire last episode up until when Ford gets shot? It was entirely according to plan, and fits perfectly with the situation and the character given EVERYTHING that we've seen from him in the show.

But there are. Don't you remember?

this

normies yknow

He clearly planned on it. Why do you think there was that line about killing by choice?

There were surveilance cameras, on top of the robots themselves being surveilance cameras. Did you not watch the show?

Why would they create a host worker with a personality of an insufferable asshole that everyone hates?

Once maeve became an admin and felix didn't brick her it was too late to report. They would have been fired. Before that he probably didn't report him because felix likely had dirt on him too since all the techs seemed to be pervs that fucked the hosts at work. He seemed like the type that would do that.

Yes, Maeve, who was shown to be completely following a script, told him he wasn't a host so clearly he's not