WHY IT'S TIME TO REPEAL THE SECOND AMENDMENT

By David S. Cohen June 13, 2016

I teach the Constitution for a living. I revere the document when it is used to further social justice and make our country a more inclusive one. I admire the Founders for establishing a representative democracy that has survived for over two centuries.
But sometimes we just have to acknowledge that the Founders and the Constitution are wrong. This is one of those times. We need to say loud and clear: The Second Amendment must be repealed.

Read more: rollingstone.com/politics/news/why-its-time-to-repeal-the-second-amendment-right-bear-arms-20160613#ixzz4BXuBeduV
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook
Second Amendment must be repealed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mgjlwmWnpZo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

((((((((((((David)))))))))))))

>Threat to liberty

(((((((((cohen)))))))))

>Cohen

Pure coincidence

((((((((((((((((((((Cohen))))))))))))))))))))))))

how about repelling the 3rd amendment first.

you're the shill arguing for pedophilia in the other threads, aren't you?

at least he's not trying to circumvent it like most gun grabbers

they'll never repeal it

Hey lol

Hahahahaha, as a constitutional scholar wouldn't this Jew know the levels of difficulty it would take to repeal something as ingrained as the 2nd amendment? Shit he would have an easier time repealing the 13th.

Ad hominem.

How about rebutting his points instead of simply pointing out his ancestry?

When someone uses the conjunction "but" in a sentence, I ignore everything before and including it.

Fuck off antigunfag, antifreedomfag, progaschamberfag.

>muh militia

Mere coincidence.

MMMMM
(((Cohen)))

>guns
>a threat to liberty
Tell that to the Israelis

If there's ANYTHING in this country that would start a civil war, it's this

How do libshits not see this?

Don't they realize they'll be the first to be culled?

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

How is disarming the population in any way promoting social justice? Doesn't that just make the state more powerful? How is empowering the state liberating to the people?

What he means to say is that it will make him feel safer, because he's a coward who cannot bear the weight of his freedom.

They do see it. Your biggest mistake is to think your enemy is ignorant and not merely stupid and greedy, as if correct information would set them on their way.

They know full well what would happen and think it will work out the best for them.

No because they project their cowardice and weakness onto others. They assume that gun owners would meekly surrender their arms because that's what they would do if they owned guns. Except they don't own guns, because it's not in their character to take responsibility for their own safety. Hence why they don't understand the mentality of gun owners. If you own a gun you are taking your safety into your own hands, you are saying "I can and will defend myself and my liberties". Which is incomprehensible to a leftist. They are so hobbled by their dependence on the state they could never envision themselves defending their own rights.

guess they'll have to put the drones on you then

They'll all die horrifically though

I just can't foresee them coming out on top in any scenario

Faggot. Decent gun control laws were and are possible -- they used to be supported by the NRA too, until the NRA leadership was hijacked by the radical right in the 70s.

Put the NRA back in its place, get state and federal government some balls and get some decent oversight, gun shop audits (hardly even gun control -- just enforcement of existing laws would be a huge step -- gun shops aren't even required to keep purchases on the books in some jurisdictions).

No end user shit except in urban centers -- I think the Chicago law's nullification by SCOTUS was the one area where the Constitution actually got in the way of something that *may* have made a difference. Usually local jurisdictions are given a lot of leeway on the Constitution, but it's annoying to say Chicago couldn't unilaterally ban handguns from the city.

His points are asinine, do you honestly think that anyone can get enough states to call a constitutional convention and then garner enough votes within that convention to repeal the 2nd amendment?

These are people who willingly go live with niggers long enough to get bricked or decked by one. Usually they still don't learn their lesson after that.

>(((Cohen)))
I'm so tired of this shit Sup Forums

There's not a single red state that would vote yes, no congressman of those states would dare it or he would never be able to set foot in his home state ever again.

>when it is used to further social justice and make our country a more inclusive one

I kind of wish I hadn't been redpilled. Just look at this slimy fuck frame it. So disingenuous.

no, this post is why it's time to fire mister (((cohen))). he has no business teaching about a document he clearly hates.

> but it's annoying to say Chicago couldn't unilaterally ban handguns from the city.

If chimps are allowed to shoot you why shouldn't people be able to shoot back?

Also SHALL

(((((((David """""Shekel""""" Cohen)))))))

>(((cohen)))

((((((((((((((((((((((Cohen)))))))))))))))))))))))

Why do kikes want to disarm the civilian population so much? My theory is that they are terrified that White men with guns are going to lolocaust them all over again.

Good Goyim

>owning weapons and being able to use them in defense of oneself and one's nation is paramount to all other individual liberties and self-evident in its nature, as outlined by the intellectuals of the enlightnment period, the French revolution, Count of Mirabeau, Aristote, John Locke, Alexis de Tocqueville, Montesquieu, Machiavel...
>fast forward to the current year
>some jewish faggot is claiming that the right to bear arms is outdated and a threat to liberty

Can't wait till humanity as a whole is exterminated by a virus or natural disasters or something.

>Faggot. Decent gun control laws were and are possible -- they used to be supported by the NRA too, until the NRA leadership was hijacked by the radical right in the 70s.

Nice meme. You mean in the 70s the NRA uncucked itself in the 70s and stopped being run by fucking fudds.

Also the NRA a representation of its members, by the millions. They're powerful because they get their members of vote.

What point?

>repealing the second amendment
wew lad

daily reminder to remove liberal commie scum

youtube.com/watch?v=mgjlwmWnpZo

>Repeal the 2nd Amendment
>How to start a civil war in 24 hours or less

> (((((((((((((Cohen)))))))))))))
Every time.

Why am I not surprised that a Jew would advocate a measure that would make it easier to put dissidents into a gulag?

they clearly know what's best for us

Which is why the repeal of the 2nd amendment is practically impossible.

literally this

>NRA! NRA! NRA! NRA! NRA! NRA! NRA! NRA! NRA! NRA! NRA! NRA! NRA! NRA! NRA! NRA! NRA! NRA! NRA! NRA! NRA! NRA! NRA! NRA!

FUCK YOU.

The NRA is funded by PEOPLE, and represents their interests. The NRA is why we have all the bullshit do-nothing-feel-good laws on guns we already have, it's right that they got smart and started listening to their constituency. Gun owners are sick and tired of "compromising" and getting nothing out of it.

Assault rifle death is statistically insignificant. More people drown in a year. Death from car accident is at least an order of magnitude greater. There is only one goal here. Gradually Disarm the population to preclude revolt. The slow blade penetrates the shield

(((((((((You)))))))))

>(((Cohen)))

Seriously though, if Obama couldn't get federal gun control passed standing on the graves of 20 dead children he isn't getting it now.

It works for two centuries it will work for another thousand years.

I thought people stopped using the ((())) meme after they caught on in twitter

they should make a game where you have to put the following words in 2 categories:

outdated, suicide pact, gun rights, constitution, islam, progressive, threat, liberty

Over9000 hours in paint

>(((Cohen)))
Guys I'm getting tired of Sup Forums always being right.

Cohen means he is from the Jewish priest class. Oi Vey.
If you read the Jewish Press from Israel, they have fights over things like whether whether one Jews is "Jewish enough" to marry a Cohen.

It's also why the left just handed the presidency to Trump on a silver platter.

Nothing unites, consolidates, and brings out red voters more than the mere threat of gun control.

The ride never ends, user.

The narrative starts with a foreword set in 2099, one hundred years after the events depicted. The bulk of the book quotes a recently discovered diary of a man named Earl Turner, an active member of the white Aryan revolutionary movement that caused these events. The book details a violent, apocalyptic overthrow of the United States federal government (referred to throughout the book as "the System") by Turner and his militant comrades in a brutal race war that takes place first in North America, and then the rest of the world.

The story starts soon after the federal government has confiscated all civilian firearms in the country under the fictional (((Cohen))) Act.

>1 post by this ID
>Jew
Why do we keep falling for this shit?

Because commies or (commies) do not actually do the whole rational reasoned debate. It is pure agenda and after a while it is more time effective and rational to call out their bullshit for what it is. Jewing us on our rights and freedoms

To add further, I've heard liberals crow how if they get another liberal judge on the Supreme Court they would repeal Heller vs DC, but that literally defy every protocol by which the Supreme Court operates and destroy the court's authority. Even liberal judges understand this, and would thus be reluctant to do it.

Ban assault bikewheels too!

>Cohen

yeah if we have soldiers in our homes maybe we can just borrow their guns

its smart

Has any amendment aside from the 18th ever been repealed?
>daily reminder that feminazi shit started with the 18th

>Cohen
>OP has Israeli flag

MURDER YOURSELF JEW

Not edited enough.

Related should be edited to say

The Assault Spoon Ban the NSA Couldn't Stop

4 Pro-Spoon Arguments We're Sick of Hearing

SHALL

NOT

>the 2nd
>not the 13th

That's when it really pocked up. Hardly anybody used it before Twitter blew it up. Now it's used ironically by most of Sup Forums.

PASS

>Cohen

/thread

>AN AMENDMENT IS A THREAT TO LIBERTY

>Tell that to the Israelis
We actually have rather strict gun laws here(especially for a country with conscription).
Some alt right types(Amir Ohana) were recently inducted into the government and are trying to lax the gun laws, backed by the recent stabbings wave.

GO

There are armed fag groups that would disagree with with this kike's assessment. I fucking hate rolling stone

Why dont you take away the settlers guns first.

by kek, pre internet memery is becoming real

Trying to take guns away millions of guns owners in America.

Lmfao stupid people are stupid.
This is why the leftist scums should never even be heard. They are the stupidest people on earth making the loudest noise.

Let's say they pass the law and policies to ban guns. How are you going to enforce it? How are you going to collect the guns? Knock down door by door?

Stupid leftist and their illogical ideas.

No. The 21st amendment is the only amendment that repealed another in its entirety.

Frankly, I think as a constitutional issue it would be easier to pass a new amendment specifically exempting islam from first amendment protection.

>Cohen

>No one has even bothered to refute the article

Fucking Sup Forums.

The Second Amendment has no place in modern society. When America got organized as a country, they wrote a fairly radical Constitution with a radical Bill of Rights, giving a radical amount of individual freedom to the radical American masses. There’s too much personal freedom. When personal freedom’s being abused, the State, the only entity deserving of power, has to move to limit it. The National Guard fulfills the militia mentioned in the Second amendment. Citizens no longer need to protect the states or themselves.

HOLD THE DOOR

>every
>single
>time

18th was the only one to ever be repealed successfully.

>the State, the only entity deserving of power
Fuck yourself off to hell, boot-licker

at least they are going about gun control the correct way indstead of being subversive faggots and calling for magazine bans.

>well-regulated
>(((((((((((((((((((unregulated))))))))))))))))))
K

because its automatically retarded
kys
we've had this debate as many times are there are coincidences

>(((David S. Cohen)))

Shall not be infringed, you kike.

You have no place in modern society.

Fuck you and your fascism.

America is for the land of the free, and the consequences of freedom always outweigh the consequences of tyranny.

Could the supreme court repeal the 2nd amendment? Is the above mentioned procedure the only possible path?

I hope you're just baiting for (you)s. Several people have already pointed that the author is living in fantasy land about being able to repeal the 2nd amendment

>How about rebutting his points and addressing his argument

"THE FOUNDERS AND CONSTITUTION ARE WRONG BECAUSE..."

-His point

>flag
for some reason I'm not surprised

>Constitutional lawyer
>Doesn't know you can't fucking repeal the bill of rights

What fucking constitutes as a lawyer these days?

No my Hebrew friend it does not posses that power, only a constitutional convention called by 2/3 of the states in the union can do it.