First IMDB review of Rogue One

>Thank goodness that women have a high profile in the Star Wars franchise nowadays - I am looking forward to seeing many more female imperial officers and stormtroopers in future episodes.

Honestly I really do wanna see more female stormtroopers and female imperial officers instead of them all being good rebels.

>the author is feminist society...

>want to prove that they're just as tough and capable as men
>point to a science fiction fantasy film where there's a female star
This is the greatest timeline.

Seriously, who wouldn't wanna see Female Imperial Officers instead of all the females in Star Wars being on the good side or rebel side.

And this is actually a moderate review, considering she didn't use the words "20XX" and "Trump".

> there are "men" that are going to spend their hard earned money on this feminist power-fantasy

Since when was Star Wars ever considered macho? The only macho Character in the movie was Han Solo but everything else was just sci Fi fantasy and lasers.

its from the past which means its toxic masculinity made by a patriarchal culture

>FeministSociety

Ah yes this should be a sensible, level headed review

>There are "men" who won't go and see a movie purely because it has a female protagonist because they are insecure betas

If this is considered macho then I am Arnold Schwarzenegger

>Author: FeministSociety from Hoth

>8 out of 53 people found this useful

based imdb

>it's a Sup Forums gets upset by a random person's opinion episode again

Leia was a very strong lead in A New Hope

>a work of fiction proves that women are tougher than men

hello mr shekelstein

req dude with more female protags shirt

This is why women need to be banned from journalism, they literally can never stop their mental retardation in everything they write about.

She could legit go and watch Sigourney Weaver in Aliens or did she forget that film exists?

This reads like a parody of the rabid feminist types. Holy fucking shit.

Best character IMO (but Bill Paxton was pretty based too)

>flyboy
>pants have flys
>over the crotch area
>leia is referencing lukes dick

problematic how to my mother and sister handle it i cant even shaking now literally

kek nah lad
I just want to see more women take on the role of Arnie and Sylvester Stallone style action movies and if it means having to get through the shit like crappy Star Wars movies and triggered beta nu males like you then I am all for it.

I won't review the actual movie, I'll review the (((media hype))) about how there's a woman lead and that's someone different from the millions of movies that have female protagonists.

*leans back*

>Remember when I had no idea you were my sister

You're a self-hating man or a woman, either way your opinion isn't worth shit.

>proves that the ladies are every bit as tough as the men - if not more so

>fantasy movie
>proving anything
Can someone please explain them that the events of this movie didn't actually happen and that it's a fictional story?

>c3po

he fucking knows too what a perv

Reality is a social construct. I guess.

>tfw i just read that in his voice.

these are people who buy their own bullshit about how much representation matters

the funny thing will be watching them 10+ years from now when none of this shit has made a difference

and people support this cancer...

so glad that mankind is doom

>insecure betas

the irony coming from a cucklord

And even he was retconned later to be made into a "i cant shoot first" pussy.

Seeing woman in star wars in high leading roles is way better. They really elevate star wars
If only the white boys would be replaced by muslim men

$0.05 has been deposited into your account by Disney Inc.

I'm sorry you're so triggered by Sup Forums discussing a movie
I'll start a BLACKED thread for you to enjoy now

>this is the best Star Wars movie ever made because there's more women in it

You know I'm sure Disney made a concentrated effort to add more women to their movies but I would find it difficult to imagine they actually want reviews like this floating around. This review really makes me not want to see the movie.

People just like you are going to see this movie, multiple times, just like TFA.

And the faggots on here are actually going to give Disney money to watch this.

Christ.

watch out alt right !

Yeah, but I'll be doing it for free on the internet.

Why is no one talking about the cameo?

How does my post even remotely says anything in favour of the movie?

Right but a lot of white people, especially baby boomers are going to go see it because of the OT nostalgia.

Tell me 1(one) movie with a female lead that is good.
Go ahead I'll wait.

>multiple times, just like TFA

I'm a big Star Wars fan and I saw TFA a total of one time. Opening day in theaters. I haven't seen it since.

this can't be real

Alien
Terminator

>female character must be TOUGH and POWERFUL
>having weaknesses or requiring assistance at any point from other characters (especially male characters) is inherently bad
Remind me again why this school of thought is allowed

it's not, it's criticized by everyone other than tumblr feminists, and its existence isn't proof you need to go full retard and claim any movie with a female lead is part of the matriarchal mafia running society

It's the school of thought that forged TFA so apparently Tumblr runs LucasArts now?

>remind me again why this train of thought is allowed

There's no counter to it that doesn't result in you being labeled a misogynistic Trump supporter.

Tumblr feminism grows more mainstream every year. You sound like the people who dismissed trump supporters as an insignificant fringe group that weren't worth acknowledging

>this is their idea of what a powerful women looks like
>complain about 'toxic masculinity'

it's really not, as Mary Sue as Rey was she needed to get her ass saved multiple times. Not to mention at her core she was a pathetic directionless child that basically had to be dragged away to do something other than collect trash for the rest of her life on not-Tattooine waiting for her parents to come back

I know but my point is per class in the country, we still have most disposable income and people go watch movies when they're bored.

> matriarchal mafia running society

This is exactly what happened in worst Korea and also the reason why women should never be in charge of a country

people supported Trump for a huge variety of reasons, mostly because he wasn't Hillary. It's not really comparable to a specific narrow ideology

>be me growing up
>white male
>really into Star Wars
>watch the entire trilogy on VHS many, MANY times
>buy toys and games and shit related to Star Wars

>my wife growing up
>never got into Star Wars
>tried watching a few times but never finished a single movie
>only went to see TFA because I went to see it
>told me she wants to see that new Chris Pratt, Jennifer Lawrence movie
>not ONCE did she ever mention Rogue One to me

Ok so why is this franchise trying to shit on their fan base again?

>movie with a female lead is part of the matriarchal mafia running society

but it usually is just that

Yeah I'm sure you're a clairvoyant political analyst that knows exactly why anyone voted for anyone

>Ok so why is this franchise trying to shit on their fan base again?

if you build it they will come mentality

ie nerdy stuff isnt popular with girls because its targeted towards men. reality is girls usually dont care about nerdy stuff

what? what happened in South Korea has nothing to do with tumblr feminism, it was just good old fashioned nepotism and oligarchy

Don't forget Amy Pascal and fembusters

$0.05 hotpocket voucher has been deposited to your account

I'm not, but there's this magical thing called exit polls and surveys. Trump had 70% disapproval going into the election, he didn't get his share of the vote because everyone casting a ballot for him loved his views

> there's this magical thing called exit polls and surveys

Yeah I'm sure they're flawless and always right. Madam President amirote?

but they are accurate. The polls were correct in terms of how the various demographic groups voted. What had the results off from the predictions was that the turnout was far different than expected

And I'm talking about surveys after the election about how people did vote, not predictions before it

This is why no one takes modern feminists seriously

Congrats on killing the movement, you bitches

>polls
>only use people in cities that vote Dems
>accurate

MSM is dead, and you can't believe a thing they say anymore

remember, and this isn't insignificant, the star wars story group in total is 8 people, made up of 6 women to 2 men.

>only use people in cities that vote Dems
that's not even remotely true though

>MSM is dead, and you can't believe a thing they say anymore
so you go off of Sup Forums and Infowars then?

Then who did they poll? If all they polled were Dems, which it seems they did, then yes, they just polled Dem areas or manipulated the votes.

>Who?

No one; take everything in and use logic and skepticism on what you see

>blah blah blah women men black white diversity trump gender blah blah blah

What about the fucking film ??

>so you go off of Sup Forums and Infowars then?

Why do liberals always feel the need to have a third party telling them what they are supposed to think about recent events instead of just looking at the fucking facts and then making up your own mind?

White knighting for women won't get you laid, kid.

kys bob iger

it becomes more+more common to only think in radical black&white ways each day. be it altright babbys, sjwfeminist idiots or whatever. rational deliberate thinking just doesnt do it anymore

The same reason they do the whole, "you aren't educated!"

Appeal to authority is rampant in leftism, and it makes sense, as leftism is by design more state control.

where my sexy Imperial Chiss at?

He's clearly questioning the credibility of the places these facts are coming from. Are you being deliberately obtuse?

If these kind of reviews turn normies away we should do them ourselves.

False flag feminist reviews

But why would their credibility matter if you use your brain and avoid opinion pieces and fake sources? Do you think just because I saw a thread on Sup Forums about something I now have to believe it? That's the liberal mindset, I'm telling you to be fucking critical and search for yourself. If Sup Forums talks about news, you are bound to see a whole bunch of different opinions, but you yourself can then go out to find the actual reported facts without any opinion attached to it.

Who says that isn't what that is?

agreed. imperial and nazi uniforms are sexy

>SJWs going full retard during reviews
>what could go wrong?

Thank God we killed Sheev.

Please let it be Dexter Jettster but with Trump hair.

if only...

kek

>Sup Forums told me all feminists aren't level headed so I have a preconceived notion that this actually very moderate review is going to be some crahhhzzzyyy social justice shit
This person's review isn't even fucking bad. Find a more concrete boogeyman at least.

>these are people who buy their own bullshit about how much representation matters
How does representation not matter? You prefer we ban niggers from movie sets again and put whites in blackface? Idk why so many of you sperg out about the dumbest fucking shit imaginable. I wonder if it is possible to realize how autistic some of these criticisms are.

Literally everyone in this picture looks like they have the ability to physically kick some alt-righter's beta faggot ass back into their mother's basement, tendies covered in blood.

I have yet to ever meet a threatening neocon or alt righter. It would help if you retards actually stuck by your shit beliefs in public so we could spot you out. But as a reflection of your weak constitutions, you all seem too shy to stick by what you believe.

Really makes me think.

How dumb are you?

>why does credibility matter with where I get my confirmation bias from?
Because just because you personally think something is a fact and may want to agree with it, doesnt make it magically true. The other user was questioning validity and credibility of sources, and you said the equivolent of that you didnt care because it was credible to you...

>If Sup Forums talks about news, you are bound to see a whole bunch of different opinions
Wew, lad. I can tell you that if ever there was an example of the closest thing this site has to a hivemind, it's Sup Forums. You are either new or post on Sup Forums

In both cases, you have never been welcome here faggot.

Lol