Video: Child rapist beaten to death by angry mob

Fucking based kill all pedophiles and weeaboos

liveleak.com/view?i=daf_1465573465

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/167529215
liveleak.com/view?i=daf_1465573465
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I didn't see a child rapist being beaten to death by an angry mob...

Did you see a child rapist being beaten to death by an angry mob?

Yes I do check the video link you giant retard

Why it didn't surprise me this was in Mexico?

Don't get me wrong, I believe pedo should face the death penalty but angry mobs are just excuse to share violence and kill people.

People beating up a guy. I trust liveleak he was a pedo.
Good work mexico!

Mestizos once again proving to be the most peaceful and hardworking in the Hispanic sphere

To me it looked like i slipped down some stairs. Case closed.

It was in the news google it. He was an "alleged" child rapist but vigilante justice is appropriate when dealing with pedophiles and weeaboos

>vimeo.com/167529215

That guy was clearly a weaboo

Did he deserve it?

"A man died this morning at the General Hospital after receiving severe beating at the hands of strangers, who lynched him after placing it to abduct a girl of only 4 years, who apparently violated, yesterday morning.

So far, the man who died this morning by not resist beating at the hands of at least ten people, it has not been identified by the ministerial authorities.

According to unofficial reports, the alleged rapist arrived on a bicycle around 1:00 am, to a house in the Territorial Reserves, where a hamburger colony is located.

Mary left the post 37, and her daughter Sofia, barely 4. While woman preparing hamburger, she worked man took the girl to take on board the bike.

The woman realized the facts and asked for help from their neighbors, who through social networks, sounded the alert among the inhabitants.

After a brief search around the place, the child and the alleged violator were placed on a nearby hill. Although not officially confirmed, some say they found the least sexually attacking.

While the inhabitants of the fractionation El Progreso, west of Nuevo Laredo, lynched, the child was transferred by officials Civil Protection General Hospital.
The beating he received was so brutal man who was unconscious, Red Cross paramedics they aided and transferred to the same hospital that the girl, but it died after several hours of agony."

GOLD

>hamburger colony

Mexicans are scum
>1 child rapist
>a mob of killers who seem to have no problem flat out killing a man

They're all scum.
It should be 0 child rapists and 0 killers.
Someone raping a child or a mob of people killing someone is completely unheard of here.

Build the fucking wall.

>hamburger colony

>hamburger colony

Actually, angry mob killing him is way more efficient. You save alot of money on jury, judges, police, prison, execution and so on. It's faster and cheaper.

>liveleak.com/view?i=daf_1465573465
This must be this Sup Forums guy

Why would mexicans beat up a pedophile? Its common there. Same with incest.

Must be mad he popped the cherry before they could sell her off.

Wtf is a hamburger colony? Do we have colonies?!

>where a hamburger colony is located.
now im hungry

>the man who died this morning by not resist beating at the hands of at least ten people
'Not resist beating' is one of the worst ways to go.

That image...

HOW MANY MORE OF MY COUNTRYMEN MUST YOU CLAIM

Mmm
Justice served ice cold.
As a father of a young girl I don't see anything wrong.
Lord knows with Canada's justice system I would have to watch the perp walk free after a few months of counseling at some min security country club.

Except now there will be trials for all the people involved (caught on camera at that).