God tier pystrance albums

can anyone recommend some good psytrance producers?

ill post a few of my favorites

Used to smoke weed and was obviously into the psytrance stuff and all the psychedelic shit, but I don't do that anymore, and hearing this albums for the first time in a while, I am not sure how I feel about them.

What is the point in psychedelic music without psychedlics, perhaps being drunk would make a difference I don't know... who can say?

I like melodies, synths, all these sound fx's you know. Not much into drugs and drinks tho.

does Psybient count?

I listen to psytrance at work, obviously I'm completely sober at the time, I like that it doesn't interfere with my working but it helps me to tune out everything else.

similar to , I only listen to psytrance when I'm working on coursework - gets you into a groove

never tried psychedelics, don't care for weed and would rather put some more hype tunes on when I'm drunk

lifelong straightedge here, music (the album in the OP I mean) sounds pretty great to me.

shame how drugs ruin person's ability to enjoy things in a healthy way :/

This had no staying power for me.

>shame how drugs ruin person's ability to enjoy things in a healthy way :/
Everything is always better with coffee and weed. Period.

I listen to psytrance/psybient all the time sober. I just like the way it sounds. Music that combines strong electronic sound design with occasional live instrumentation is what I like the most, so this kind of music is a natural fit for me.

coffee doesn't really affect perception.

weed does, but it also makes people lazy and stupid.

inb4 le weed has no side effects meme

shit, that's a really tacky cover art

Get into Jamiroquai.

I like to listen to psy when I'm on speed and not really any other time ever. Infected mushrooms is the only exception.

Shpongle's new album was fun.

Shpongle's new album was a lot better than the shite The Orb are putting out these days.

Shpongle's new album was pretty good, definitely has the Shpongle mood which I felt Museum lacked, but I still feel like it's not quite in the same league as their first 4 albums.

this one is more progressive trance imo.

>Marijuana and hash are different drugs
>DMT and ayahuasca are different drugs
never understood this. its like saying beer and whiskey are not both the same drug (alcohol) just because they are prepared differently

you could argue that you get a different feel (or effect) when trying both separately. not sure about dmt and ayahuasca since i've never tried either t b h.

that applies the same in the beer/whiskey comparison though... feels slightly different but its just a permutation of the same drug acting on your brain

>coffee doesn't really affect perception
you've never had enough then
>it also makes people lazy and stupid
and that's where coffee comes in

I drink coffee every day bitch

it makes you awake and can boost your mood positively

that's different than actually changing your perception

coffee doesn't make you experience anything in a unique/weird/altered way

it's just a pick me up

I really haven't liked shpongle in the past but this was the first thing they put out that I enjoyed. It's very different from any other major psy album that came out recently. I was suuuper disappointed by infected mushrooms new album bc it just sounds like fucking pandering.

>reddit spacing

>weed makes people lazy/stupid
speak for yourself, light weight

>I drink coffee every day
So you're no straight edge dumbass

*not

Talamasca