What nationalities do the men and women of your country see as attractive?

What nationalities do the men and women of your country see as attractive?

Chinese men see countries like Russia, Ukraine and Poland as countries with attractive women.

Chinese women see countries like America, Italy, Spain, Brazil and nordic as countries with attractive men.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pkpb4RwCPmI
independent.co.uk/news/people/rachel-dolezal-white-woman-black-racial-fluidity-accepted-transracial-naacp-a7653131.html
huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/04/worlds-sexiest-people-armenians-irish_n_7205740.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we dont really have strong stereotypes about this

Russia for women and Italy for men i guess

Gib chinita gf pls

handsome man= british and italian
beauty woman= ukraine and russia.

All of them

More seriously, Hispanics, I think

Women see Southern Europeans and Latinos as attractive, probably African Americans too.

Men see Latinas, Asians and other White Women attracitve too. I'm fairly sure White Guy + Chinese Girl is our most common interracial pair.

What the fuck? Nobody see Hispanic males as attractive in America.

We'll pretty much fuck anything here in America.

t. insecure whiteboi

all american women want big chicano cock

t. retard whose gf is getting BROWNED on the side by a Mexican gardener

Probably because they actually see them and not just actors

I don't think you meant to reply to me, dubslord.

>chicano

I don't see any bias toward hispanic or asian males in America. American women fetishize about Meds, Brits, some arabs and Brazilians, that's all.

wrong they want the bbc not some puny short injun

>and Brazilians

Until they see and interact with actual Brazilians.

nobody wants niggers only mentally unstable whores

every girl wants fernando thanks to holywood

>What nationalities do the men and women of your country see as attractive?
any as long as they have big butts

Average Natalya/Vanya only cares about foreign men with money.

fernandos are not injuns

When this little shit was popular i managed to get some whitey American girls, but now that Hollywood is back to the white male meme with the capeshit heroes i haven't had any luck anymore.

I've asked this same question to female coworkers.
They've given me the following answers: Spaniards, brazilians, Argentinians, italians, french, venezuelan and colombian

Finnish women like arabs and somalis

that's why all the white and black girls are trying to look hispanic, right?

Kind of true except for the Arabs and Brazilians.
We love British and Irish men because of the plethora of actors from across the pond. Some girls do like meds, mostly just Italian and Spaniards, but I come from an "Italian" family and I'd like to stay away from mammoni as much as possible. Also, even though they speak a "Romance" language, none of us like the French.
As for me personally, I really like the Irish. Sometimes I dream about having a cute Irish bf ;(

>tfw Asian in America
>not bad looking, good job and kinda fit.
>can't get any girls
>my ugly ass cousin who only makes 18 bucks an hour fucks girls all the time and sometimes brags to me on Snapchat.

Wtf is wrong with American women, the only reasonable explanation I can think of is that I'm 5'6" and he's like 6'3" but that csnt be all right?

???
That's the white chicks who wannabe black by changing theirs lips, tan, ass

Spanish men and French women

Do your cousin has facial hair or something uncommon for Yellow people?

Men: white women and big ass latina
Women: Northern European men and Italian

they don't want to look black, they want to look like sofia vergara or kim kardashian for example, no one wants to look black

Quality bait. Kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=pkpb4RwCPmI
YOU STAY WITH YOUR OWN PEOPLE

Women see brits, germans and some african americans as attractive
Men see latinas and whites as attractive, anything with a big butt

Women
>welsh
>irish
>ukrainian
>polish
>russian
>danish
Men
>german
>polish
>serbian/croatian
>greek
>bulgarian

You forgot to add Australians to the list of attractive men OP. Know from experience :)

No matter where you are in the world, the BIC is a very sought after delicacy among the female population.

That's where you're wrong
independent.co.uk/news/people/rachel-dolezal-white-woman-black-racial-fluidity-accepted-transracial-naacp-a7653131.html

>implying the average brown argie even knows anything about the existence of those countries
they probably just masturbate to brazilian men and women

There are no really widespread preferences as far as I know but I've seen these ones a few times;

> Swedish men dream of;
Norwegian women (Norwegian is cute to us and their women are seen as beautiful), east asian women in general (more feminine than Swedish women)

> Swedish women dream of;
Italian men (Exotic romantic lovers bla bla), Australian men (Surfers, cool, masculine, laidback, white smile and a summer tan)

What a meme answer, tell me, what does a Brazilian, Venezuelan or Colombian look like?

>1 case represents the whole population
"The travel site polled over 110,000 Americans to determine who they thought was sexiest"
huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/04/worlds-sexiest-people-armenians-irish_n_7205740.html

Can confirm. I've seen too many finnish working class slags in Swedish ghettos having children with nigger and arab men.

Guys prefer Sub-Saharan qts.

Gals, I donno, I guess they don't have a fixation for any particular race or nationality, but they are receptive to gringos dgmw.

This is what women mean when they say they want a Brazilian man.

wrong

Right, you cuck.

Neymar = most attractive man on earth

He's too feminine (gay haircuts, short, scrawny) to be a sexsymbol. CR7 (Portuguese but looks like the average Brazilian mutt) is popular with some women though, especially among middle eastern and balkan immigrant women.

Hmm... No, when women talk about darkies they are talking about tanned men. More like Vitor Belfort when he was young.

Vitor Belfort is white though.

>Welsh
hmmmmmm

koreans
extended family members always make a point to say "he's like a korean" as a compliment cause i have chinky features

>>polish
any argie girl for apc (average polish cock)?

He wouldnt be seen as white here, he'd be called a "svartskalle" (racial slur for dark people that arent white or black but in the middle, brown). And I dont think he's what women dream of.

I remember one guy that made lots of women (arabs, swedes, nignogs, asians) wet their panties, Jeremy Meeks, the prisoner who became a model by having his mugshot spread. Light-skin mulattos with blue eyes are popular among race traitors. Another example is Wentworh Miller.

I guess it's universal.

Slav for women, no one can compete.

Mediterranean for men, also Arabs and Light skinned mulattoes.

Besides memes, pale white men, asian women and black men aren't the most desired.

>And I dont think he's what women dream of.

For Russian women it is because they like thug brown men, which is why they always with Georgian and Turkish men.

get out of here cuck

>implying anyone sees anyone in nationalities

lol
attractive people are attractive
uglies are ugly

>this one monkey still cuckposting about russian women

what is wrong with you? are you turk diaspora?

>Besides memes, pale white men,
Only in asia.

Agreed, but it's well known that slavic women are popular as fuck in the world.

Mediterranean men, arabs who are closer to Italians and light skinned mulattoes are extremely popular among women. Even in Asia it's the same shit.

When they talk about British men, it's always the darkest ones, French rape babies.

I disagree. White men are the most popular in Asia, and by white I mean central, western and northern European.

that's the Welsh actually

Here it's Italy for men and Russia for women.

South Korean women are based, putting their men first

No, he has a pointy nose and bony face, I always say he looks like a rat

How's this bait?

you post on Sup Forums and he does not

So this is why your gardener is so cheap:

>>implying the average brown argie even knows anything about the existence of those countries

They themselves live in an imaginary world where Argentina is European.

So? Completely normal people post here all the time, I know like 5 other people that go on Sup Forums and they are completely normal

>I know like 5 other people that go on Sup Forums
>I cant find gf

use google m8. We've got people from all races and ethnicities. Literally ny person from whatever races not taller than 6'0 and who speaks spanish with our dialect could pass as local. Anyways the attitude helps a lot and those countries are normie central

>Kind of true except for the Arabs and Brazilians.
Why are you lying Peter Eagleburger?

none.

no stereotype on other countries.

>cute Irish bf
Gay

This is what women mean when they say they want a Brazilian man.

WE WUZ SPARTANS

I do :3