For those of you who listened to this album, what did you think of it...

for those of you who listened to this album, what did you think of it? I though it was fucking wonderful especially the intro track

i'm a huge gucci mane fan, from way back. as of right now, it's my favorite album of his since the state vs. radric davis.

agreed

you read his autobiography?

nah is it good?

i got it for christmas and read it already. it's a really fast read. i enjoyed it a lot. it's great if you're a fan of his, goes through all the wild shit.

I like a very strong half of this album, but the other half was a little too feely for Gucci, I got the autobiography but haven't gotten to read it yet, think im gonna start reading it tonight while I'm at work

you can read it in a sitting if you're feeling particularly dedicated.

what other albums do you like?

Im a big fan of a good bit of his older stuff, obviously state vs radric, trap house and a few of his mixtapes, but I really enojoy Everybody looking and Droptop

I'll check it out

SHE WANNA FUCK MY MONEY
it's alright, the intro and get the bag are the best songs on there.

the mixtapes are just so solid.

Like many of you I liked the first half but there is way too many filler and pop-rap tracks on this, kinda feel like he made this to made $$, especially compared to Droptopwop and El Gato, which are both short and with little to no feature, I liked those two a lot, especially Droptop with the crazy good Metro Boomin's production
I read the autobiography too, it was pretty cool, easy, fast and fun read but really shows how the trap business works nowadays

What did you guys thought of El Gato ?

>people unirocanilly spend their time listening to rap
>listening to meme rap

You came to the wrong thread, nigga.

thought it was solid. Rich ass junkie is still stuck in my head

Call me nuts but I think Droptopwop was his best last year. I like when albums have a cohesive self-contained feel to them like they're an experience or moment in time.

i'm going to have to give it another listen or two. my first listen through i really liked it, might have been just because it was something new, but all the same.

i agree with this guy on some points. i didn't think the features brought it down, but it was different. still enjoyed it.

I really liked it too, first three (Rich Ass Junkie, Peeping out the Blinds and Dickriders) are pure Gucci bangers

i agree