A proposed 28th Amendment

Section 1: "There hereby is an exception to the second article of amendment to the Constitution of the United States; where the individual bearing arms is Islamic, sympathetic to Islam, or has an Islamic friend, parent, child grandparent, grandchild, sibling, niece, nephew or cousin, their right to bear arms is not guaranteed. "Shall not be infringed" shall not apply to such persons."

replace "muslim" with "people I don't like" and it's perfect

Get the fuck out of here with this shit.

Freedom of religion and right to bear arms applies to everyone, even those I don't exactly like.

Faggot.

I know this is bait, but
>shall not be infringed
>gets infringed

I'm Muslim user and I will testify in court that I'm your friend

What's with the flags?

>?
PANIC

This thread was moved here from another board

Nice trips satan but...

>Muslims
>Persons

No thanks. Deport them. Problem solved!

>has an Islamic friend
wew lad
You could claim that practically anybody was an associate of some muslim. Maybe one of your coworkers is a muslim. Maybe you were in a class with a muslim. Maybe your neighbor in the apartment below you that you sometimes pass in the stairwell is a muslim. Maybe someone you conversed with on a bangladeshi carpet BBS is a muslim. Some law enforcement agency could easily connect you to a muslim, and suddenly you'd lose your rights.

I'm glad goys are agreeing the government should have the right to take away their citizenship.

>Deport them.

Deport them all. It's the only humane solution.

Sup Forums :
ban guns muuh 2nd amendment
forbid hate crimes : muuh 1st amendment
want to forbid Muslims to own weapons let's amend the 2nd amendment
Sup Forums's logic.......

Shall not be infringed.

Around whites and mud-slimes, never confide

Freedom vs Sharia
oil and water
doesn't mix

Also "sympathy for islam." What does this mean? If you learn arabic are you sympathetic towards islam? If you buy a quran are you sympathetic towards islam? The family stuff doesn't work either. What if your estranged libcuck sister marries a mudslime and starts popping out little jihadists? You just lost your right to bear arms.

This amendment would actually be a quite effective way to confiscate arms from the general public while shielding islam from their scrutiny due to fear of being seen as sympathetic.

Why not just change the first amendment to be free religion EXCEPT for Islam.
Would be much more effective.

Hate crime is not a real thing. It's just crime.

Better to just pass a law unrecognizing Islam as a religion, and going from there.

"Adherents to ideologies which, determined by 3 separate committees to be in serious conflict with fundamental values of our society, (i.e.: rule of law, secularism, freedom of speech, etc.) shall not enjoy the same rights as afforded to full citizens."
There ya go.

"Government retains the right to strip any citizen of it's rights at the arbitrary decision of committees"
Fucking hell m8, you just went full china.

whats your ip?

????????

You stand accused of membership in the radical hate group known as "Sup Forums": Members of this organisation espouse extremist libertarian views in conflict with the rule of law, far right christian views that conflict with the secular society and separation of religion and state and an ongoing campaign to suppress the voices of women, LBQT groups, various religions and political ideologies.
When found guilty by this committee you will be stripped of your property and be removed from society, you will be help in a facility with no restraints on discipline or health. You will be slowly dissected so that our overlords may better understand the machinations of the human mind.
You have no right to a trial and may not be permitted to appeal.

Martians shitposting again?

neat, 2 rares

nice try gun control jew
we'll just deport the mudslimes instead
once we've finished gassing you off